All Comments on 'Scratch That Itch'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE

THIS IS A WONDERFUL STORY, JUST WISH THAT IT HAD A 2nd PART OR EVEN MORE... PANTIES WOULD BE SWEET TOO...

StoflickenStoflickenabout 7 years ago
my math teacher.

That is a beautiful story, it reminds me of my first time. With my 9th grade teacher . Please do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story. My first time was with an elderly gentleman that I discovered through a peep hole in a remote public park men's room. His cock was so huge and beautiful that I just had to know what it would be like to suck it and to have him fuck me. That is exactly what we did when I followed him to his apartment and we spent the afternoon in his bed where he initiated me into the whole range of man to man sex. Sweet memories. Oh, and I too experienced cumming just from him fucking me. It was glorious, and I have been fucking and sucking cocks ever since.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
VERY NICE

I love these older/younger story. This one did not disappoint very hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this. Very hot. Very believable. Hope you follow with more. cp

MaricopamanMaricopamanabout 7 years ago
Cum story

I liked the story. I'm glad they ate each other's cum,that always adds excitement for me. I also love when a man watches someone else stroking or sucking them,just being able to enjoy the pleasure. Good job.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are amazing

You are a very talented writer. This is my new favorite story.. So, fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Brings back memories of my youth when I spent so much time with a lovely 8 inch cock up my arse or in my mouth. It's over ten years since my last experience and I have never found a replacement for the feeling of a man coming up my arse.

Great story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I need to scratch that itch

I have never had gay sex but fantasize about swallowing a nice load and then being taken anally. I know that I would cum hands free ... repeatedly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous