All Comments on 'Screw Too Old'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nanobotnanobotalmost 10 years ago
A balm much needed

This is what people need to see and hear, Sex is in the mind and a good lover need not be of any particular age to give pleasure. Appetite does not wane, in fact, the palate is more discerning and experience adds mastery along with excitement. The paradox of age is that with less time we savor more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a nice one

A heart-warming story; I can't help but wish that there's a large kernel of truth in the premise of the story - sex after 70. But as or more important is the warmth and companionship, nicely conveyed here. It's coming for me, it's coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
three times in one night

This is altruism on Sergio's part. Three times in one night means that Sergio has a lot of sexual tension to release. Nothing wrong with gerontophilia. An older guy has the talent and the time. And Sergio probably likes nice long sessions--maybe some viagra, maybe some anesthetic ointment on his glans to be able to have anal sex for an hour (it's possible, and fun!). Giving oral sex gets tiring after a while, but a man can be penetrated anally for an hour or more quite comfortably. Young gay guys don't devote the time to anal sex that older men do. Older gay couples mostly like anal sessions, which require time and skill. Is the old guy the lucky one? Yes, but no lucker than Sergio, who has found some really satisfying sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved this story. Great reading because it was mature real to life. I'm 58 & my lover just turned 80. We both met online after we both lost our lovers to cancer about one year apart. He saved me & I saved him. And just like this story, our sex is ongoing & I love to fuck my lover & he enjoys it. He tells me so when I'm fucking him. I also give him the best blow jobs ever. It takes a while for him to cum & he doesn't cum every night. I really do love him dearly & I'll do whatever it takes to make him happy, inside or outside the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Tennis did it for me at the village. I got to know a guy called Rob, he would be out on the court when I was hitting with some of the ladies. We talked and he said lets have a hit up, it proved to be competitive and we enjoyed the drinks and chat afterwards. I was 64 and he was 62. We would play mixed doubles with the ladies, they would ask us back for tea or coffee, it was obvious that one or two of them were hitting on us. I found out he gave massages to the ladies, I asked him about it and he said, yes, he was masseur for a tennis club and gym for 7 years. Want to try one, I said yes, especially my legs, they ache a bit. He had a proper fold up massage table. He started on my back, then really gave my legs a workout, then he explained I needed to remove my shorts so he could massage my posterior muscles, (he called them something else) because they ran down my legs. He worked my butt, I could feel his oily hands run over my anus. When they did, I would gently lift my bottom, after awhile I noticed his fingers lingering a bit longer until I felt one rubbing in a small circle around my anus, mmm, lifting up, letting him know I did not object. He reached under with his other hand, feeling my now hard cock, as his finger eased into me. I had been bi for many years, but when I reached mid 50s it was hard to find a male partner because of my age. I felt him move, then I felt him straddle me, my buttocks parted, I unashamedly lifted them up, I felt the head of his hard cock against me and my willing hole open for him as his cock parted my arse, the pain/pleasure of a hard cock inside me, his voice telling me to take it, my voice telling him to fuck me and he did, his arms under my shoulders as I lifted my bottom for him, the feeling of his hard cock making my cock send my cum onto the towel under me and then the feeling of warmth as his cum was deposited exactly where I needed it, deep inside my clutching rectum. That was 4 years ago, Rob regularly gives me what I need and I get to massage some of the ladies as he is gay. There is one lady Gloria, who I have taken a liking to, who likes a massage and the first time I massaged her, told me to take my shorts off and took my cock into her mouth. She is 68, my cock got so hard, she told me to fuck her and I was soon into her damp pussy as she leaned over the massage table. The other one is Pauline,70, who very quietly asked me what I though of her figure. She is a rather solid women, with a big round bottom, I told her that it was very nice. She told me her husband particularly liked her bottom, what did I think, I leaned over to her and said, Pauline, you have a lovely bottom, i bet he put his cock in your bottom, slapping her, didn't he, yes, all the time. You liked it didn't you, no answer, i slapped her, didn't you, yes and i soon had my cock inside her rectum as she moaned and fingered her self to orgasm. But my favorite is still Robs hard cock plowing my bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same boat

I am 66 yrs old, living in southwest FL. MY Masseur is a man in his late 40's . He does his job naked, and he's a specimen. Slim and muscular, with a thick 7" cock, we have moved from a relaxing hand job, to him sucking me, and I sucked him. Never done any of this before, but I love it!

I have regular women sex partners who I've told of my experiences, and they are both so turned on by it, they want to watch, or get pictures.

A great addition to my life. Highly recommend this to any one who gets the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unique

I really enjoyed this; it was totally different from the usual sex stories. The details and build up to the climax was well developed. I like how you never hinted about the characters sexuality until the right time. You have great writing skills; please continue to create some other stories. PS, I also like the fact that your characters were mature men in their fifty and seventy; letting people know that sexual needs and urges still exist in seniors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...