All Comments on 'Screw Up's Second Chance on Family'

by Dave2526

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 6 years ago
Very Good!

I bet the annony's will get their panties in a bunch but this was a very nice read. An editor might work though.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 6 years ago
Good Tale

Had a lot of heart in it. Definitely need an editor, just someone to give fresh unfiltered eyes on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Decent Tale

Felt he and Vanessa made up too quickly but...whatever. Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only made the same mistake once!

After my wife of six years left me to get back with her first husband, I was dumb enough that I agreed to try getting back together. She'd called my mother trying to find me and when I answered she said, "I made a mistake, you treated me better than anyone ever did." Maybe so, but while she felt she was allowed to move on, she felt that I should have sat around mourning my loss, rather than dating. She moved to the state where I was living, I fixed her up with a job working temp where I was working, then she decided that my "infidelity" while we were separated was too much and moved back where she came from. I finally drove to the Courthouse filed my own divorce, having her served at her work in another state. She didn't contest it.

I'm glad things worked out for your protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5stars i loved it

except the fact that venessa like doggy but not spooning ? since when did spooning become porno

i think spooning is the most intimate position after missionary and most raw after doggy

spooning is the best position it makes sex a little slow ans sensual but still wild and hot

how come any woman hate spooning with the man she adores?

hating doggy for a women still makes sense but spooning really?is she really a woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave2526@Dave2526
108 Followers
I am decreasing my time in the chat rooms. This may lead to lengths where I am not in the rooms, sorry to the people I chat with who may miss me. My profile is long, so everyone knows lol. I am, I'm Me! Who are you look down at what I believe? I'm unto your thinking and how...

story TAGS