Screw Up's Second Chance on Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave2526
Dave2526
108 Followers

"That's more than I got from you."

"Jack, don't make this into a stinging contest. You wanted to hear what I had to say right?" I nodded and she went on. "Without Richard, Jess began trying to find you. You don't have social media so it was tough but she found your likeness on a profile picture from your supermarket. Some big staff photo I think?"

I sighed. I remembered that, you got to be in the photo once you passed six months on the job. I hadn't wanted to take it but I also hadn't wanted to lose my job either. "So that's how she found me?" I asked.

"Yes. She told me flat out that unless agreed to find you, she'd run off here the day she turned eighteen to find her daddy that mommy's asshole new husband had forced out of her life."

"Sounds like a Hallmark movie," I said. But the joke was to cover my feelings. I'd entertained a fantasy or two about someday finding a beautiful teenage girl on my door saying she was my daughter. But I'd never expected it to happen.

"I put her off until we could move out here," Vanessa went on. "It's the reason I moved here to be honest. So she wouldn't run away. The boys like it here so it all seemed to go great. I begged Jessica to let me talk to you first, to make sure you were, well-" her voice trailed off.

But I could guess the rest. "To make sure I hadn't become an alcoholic abusive douche bag?" I supplied.

"Pretty much."

"So was that the first time you looked for me or did you hang around seeing if I was there?"

"I actually didn't see you until yesterday. It's true. I went in thinking I'd get dinner for the boys and ask after you. Then you were there. I looked up when that bag guy said the name 'Jack'. The rest was easy. Both in one shot."

I didn't respond for a while. "So Jessica wants to know me, and now that Judge Dick is out of the way and she's an adult, you had to give in. So in other words, you had no choice but to come find me," I finally said. My tone was ominous.

Vanessa is not an idiot, she could tell where my line of thought was going. "Jack, that's not true. The more Jessica raged at me about you, the more I thought abut you. It was wrong to freeze you out of her life that way. You may not forgive me. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. But this is for our daughter, which was the only good thing to come out of our ill fated marriage at twenty. Hate me if you must, but give her a chance."

"I never wanted to be out of her life. That was forced upon me."

"And I'm sorry for it."

"I'm sorry too," I got up, gave her a long look, then unashamedly looked her up and down appraising her like she did last night to me. "I'm sorry I hurt you. And hurt her emotionally. I'm clean now, have been since I got out. So you needn't worry about the alcohol. I'm sorry Judge Dick's dick couldn't be satisfied with you. His loss. Mine always was."

"Are you hitting on me?" She looked pleased.

"I guess I am. But we're long past the emotional bullshit. At least I am."

"I am too."

"I'll meet Jess. And the boys if you want. Being in Jess's life was all I ever sought from you. I screwed up the rest of it."

"I wasn't all you Jack. I was unreasonable with my expectations. I grew up a lot since you."

"Except it wasn't in prison."

"You deserved that."

"No argument from me," I held up my hands.

"I did have a prison Jack. It was called Judge Dick. And his honor wasn't worth the breath used to speak it."

"I wonder which prison was worse?" I joked.

"Well yours was a lot rougher but mine lasted a lot longer. So let's call it even."

"Fine."

"Jessica's at home. I have to text her if I succeeded. She'll want to come over to see you."

"I have today off. Bring her over. As long as she's not as anal as out about a mess." I gestured to my living room, which was not filthy but looked lived in.

"She takes after you. Never cleans up."

"I cleaned up plenty!"

"Because I cracked the whip. That doesn't work on Jess. She's her father's daughter for sure."

"Serves you right," I mock scowled.

"I know," she winked back. Then pulled out her phone to text

In that moment I had a flashback to when I first met her in that shitty bar that served to underage kids. I remembered everything about that day. I felt the urge to flip off my friends behind me even though there was only my small kitchen behind me and I hadn't seen those guys in years. Everything I'd ever loved about this woman came back to me and before I knew what I was doing I had spanked her ass.

She froze and whipped around. "What the hell Jack?"

And the feeling died. "Just feels like we came full circle. And, as usual, I did something stupid during a meaningful moment. Don't mind me Vanessa." I sat back in my chair.

What the fuck did you expect, dipshit? I scolded myself. That this big moment of reconciliation would lead to sex? Yeah fucking right! My luck was only ever that good once, and that was a long time and a lot of hard lessons ago. You don't have such delusions now. Or at least you shouldn't!

She didn't say anything. I wondered if she was about to launch into a 'you haven't changed at all' tirade. Oh my God, Molly Henderson would have a field day with that argument as she watched her morning talk TV in the apartment below.

Then Vanessa dropped down to her knees in front of me. "Meaningful moment?"

"Well it was until I acted stupid."

"You acted like you. That's more meaningful than any confession or admission of past mistakes ever could mean."

"Did Jess answer?" I asked, deflecting.

"Yes, she's right on top of it. She drives so she'll be here soon. We life a way's though. Give it half an hour."

"Good, I can at least try to be presentable by then."

"Or we could get over the final hurdle, get past the last bit of tension on the road of being in each other's lives again."

"Pray tell what that is."

She told me the answer with a crushing kiss as she laid on me in my chair. I froze, like the night I had when she had first kissed me (yes she was the bold one and did it first back then too) and then the lust I'd never lost for her kicked on and we made out like the horny teenagers we used to be.

I'd forgotten how forward she could be. But like then, I didn't care now. I only returned it willingly, my hands finding her breasts over her blouse. She moaned into the kiss and broke it to lift her blouse over her head. I didn't even hesitate and popped her tits out of her bra. They were larger than I remembered but two more kids between 23 and now will do that. But I didn't care, I took her pale pink nipples to my mouth and suckled them lovingly, swirling my tongue around each one, feeling them stiffen in my mouth. Her moans filled the room. For a moment, I wondered what Molly Henderson would think, probably that I was watching porn. Then Vanessa got off me and onto her knees and Molly Henderson was the last thong on my mind.

She sprang my cock out of my shorts in one swift motion and sucked it into her mouth a moment later. Gripping the base she went up and down on my shaft deep. I leaned my head back and groaned hard. I groped a handful of her perfect red hair as she went up and down. Masterfully. She'd lost none of her skill. Why Judge Dick would want anyone else's mouth on his dick was a mystery.

Vanessa started going faster, hollowing her cheeks. The pressure on my cockhead was intense but amazing. I remembered that I hadn't cum in I don't even remember how long. Fuck, Vanessa just kept going, her tits swaying a bit as she blew me like a trumpet. I felt all the tension build. "Fuck baby!" I moaned loud. She understood and clamped down, going faster until I came in her mouth with a hard moan. She never let a single drop out, which is amazing since I felt myself gush at least three times before it subsided. I leaned back and she came up, smiling with her eyes and lips. She gulped and my cum was gone.

I looked into her eyes for a moment, then sat up and pulled her upright. I pulled down her tan pants and her panties with them. She was clean shaven. Her pussy looked so good. Three kids? How had she had three kids and still look like a teenager down there? I switched positions with her, leaning her in the chair and spreading her legs. She started cupping her own tits as I went down on her.

I hadn't, in all my time away her, forgotten what she liked. I breathed on her clit for a moment, which she always found incredibly hot. And it was still true, as she moaned as if I was already eating her. Then I slowly licked around the outer edges of her lips, grazing them. She moaned louder, pinching her nipples. When my tongue finally slid over her slit, she almost bucked. I went low and pushed my tongue into her hole. Wet, warm, waiting for me. I tongue fucked her hole for a bit then finally, when she was almost writhing, I went to work on her swollen clit. I rolled her nub with my tongue. Her moans got louder and louder. I reached up and groped one tit while I furiously licked her clit. "Oh my God, I missed that!" She moaned before beginning to gasp. I licked harder and she half screamed and came all over my tongue. Mmmmmm, girl still tasted good.

I paused, letting her convulse and then recover a bit. I was already hard again and I pulled her out of the chair and sat in it again. She understand. Rubbing her cum soaked pussy, she climbed up and mounted me with her mound. "Oh my God, I missed that!" I said as I slide inside her. She laughed at my repeating her words, then began moaning as she rolled her hips, going up and down. Her read hair shook free of it's band and hung over her shoulders as she rode my cock. I groped her tits and helped her bounce up and down. The only sounds in the room were the small slap of her body meeting mine.

Then I stood up, still inside her. I gently pulled out of her, set her on her feet, turned her around and bent her over my tiny little dinner table that I never used until now. I pushed back in and began fucking her fast. I grabbed a fistful of her red hair and tugged until her back arched and then I reached around and groped her tits. Her moans were getting loud again. Below I could feel her hand running over her own clit, my shaft pouding her, and my swaying nuts below. That only made me go faster. And so I did until her body shook and she came again, all over my cock.

This time I kept fucking her all through her orgasm, giving her maximum pleasure. I really wanted to lay her down on her side and spoon fuck her but she hated porno positions, and I didn't want to shatter the magical moment so I pulled out and simply laid her on her back on my carpet. She didn't complain as I got on top of her and plunged back inside her. If Molly Henderson had any doubt as to what was going on above her, the banging on the ceiling above her head would quell them. But for me there was only Vanessa. I rammed myself home, her hot words in my ear. "Fuck me Jack," she moaned. I did. A book left on my nightstand beside my chair fell onto the floor, shaken off by the movement below.

I began moaning uncontrollably and knew it was almost time again. She knew too, by the smile. So I felt it come, and pulled off her. She clamped her lips around me and let me cum in her mouth again. A smaller load this time obviously, but she took it with a moan of enjoyment and then when I pulled out, she gulped. I laid down beside her.

For a time we only panted together beside each other. "So can we be civil and in each other's lives now?" I asked.

"Yes I think so. Now everything that was left over is behind it. And so you know, I'm not trying to butter you up. You're better than Judge Dick ever was."

"Never had better either Vanny," I said using an old nickname for her.

"God, I haven't heard that name in years."

"Haven't said it in years."

Loathe though I was to shatter the moment, I had to speak. "Vanessa, please don't think for a second I'm in any way unhappy that what just happened happened, but why?"

She blinked. "Well, I didn't mean for it to happen honestly, but then that's a common excuse so I won't use it. Truthfully the answer is twofold. One is that is there any better way to finally put all the pain, bullshit, and hurt behind us?"

"Other than you letting me into my daughter's life, probably not." I had to concede that one. "What's the second part?"

"Simply, that you were always satisfied with me as I was. Richard was not. Not once the honeymoon was over, and I'm not referring to the actual honeymoon after our wedding either. It seemed like right after he exiled you from our lives, he lost his interest. Which led to everything I already told you about."

"What did you see in him originally?"

"I was sad, weak, afraid of being a single mom and he was so kind, at first at least. And his legal knowledge assured me I'd be rid of you, and nothing else at that time mattered more. It was like denying you your daughter was me beating my personal weakness. God, that makes me sound like the most terrible bitch ever," she looked away.

"Well it does," I admitted. Her head whipped back around but I held up my hands. "Truth hurts Vanny. But like you said, we both grew up a lot in our respective prisons. And we're better for it." Her face lit up and we kissed again, not caring that we could still taste each other's cum on our respective tongues.

Then Vanessa's phone buzzed. She pulled it out of her pants from the floor and I squeezed her ass. Then her voice cracked like a whip. "Shit, Jessica is almost here! Get dressed!"

We both jumped up, threw our clothes back on. She asked me for mouthwash. We both took some and washed away any bad breath. She ran a brush through her red hair and I put on some actual clothes. Then there was a knock at the door. "Ready to meet your daughter?" Vanessa asked me.

"I am."

I opened the door to find Molly Henderson standing before me. "You disgusting pervert!" she said to me. "In the middle of the day? In my day, such things were done at night! In quiet! Men were respectable in my day women weren't so easy!"

"In your day, the men were building the pyramids," I sneered at her.

"Don't you ever call me easy or speak to the father of my daughter like that again!" Vanessa snapped in that ferocious tone that could make even me tremble. Molly backed away and then turned and left.

I closed the door. "No offense, but fucking you is now the second best thing to have happened to me today." I joked.

"Old bitch is probably turned on but so crusty she can't understand it."

"I hope our daughter doesn't have your mouth."

"She's worse than both of us."

"Strangely, that makes me happy."

"Me too."

Then there was another knock. "Hello?" called a female voice. "I'm looking for Jack Thomas?"

"I stand corrected. Third best thing that happened to me today," I said.

"I can handle being second to our girl, but not third to that old bitch."

"Well, you can work up to second."

"Oh you're dead!" she grinned.

"Wait til after I've met my daughter please."

"Deal."

"Hello? Mom, are you there? Your car's out front!"

I took a breath and opened the door. "Hello Jessica." I said to her. She looked exactly like Vanessa. Same red hair, same green eyes. Only difference was a little more lanky from me. Her arms were longer than her mothers.

She stood stunned for a moment. Then she hugged me.

"Hi daddy."

The End

Dave2526
Dave2526
108 Followers
12