All Comments on 'Scruples'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
petertowerspetertowersover 8 years ago
Entertaining read

Really enjoyed your story, that I have quite a few things in common with your main character enabled me to connect with him very well. Thanks for posting it.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks

a truly lovely story. very heart-warming. many thanks. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty believable

Great writing and such a tender, gentle story. Of course, she invited him to her wedding and they never spoke of it again.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Story*****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing

litereader54litereader54over 8 years ago
FanFreakingTastic

Loved this story! It hit home for me in many ways. I also have a college first love lost that I have regretted for 35 years. I would give anything to have a second chance at the original! Keep up the good writing. A second part would be welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but didn't like the ending.

So tired of people hung up on age. If it it works, go with it. Fran neglected her heart for money, Lissa is neglecting it for age. Kind of sad, really.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Interesting

I thought the basic story was a fantasy and a bit improvable. However, I also felt that the ending was quite realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We all have some we still think of

and I sometimes wonder if some still think of me ... Sorry if I don't offer any suggestions about your writing but I like it the way you do it.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. The end is magical. Well done. Everyone may think and imagine how it will go on with the two.

Oh yes, and I also got to know Diana Krall and thanks to the internet I heard her during the whole time I was reading and ... also in the future.

Best regards from Germany.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 3 years ago

Wow, what an amazing story, well written! Real enough...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...