Space Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Smith and Brukenfooken swiveled in their seats when they heard the captain's running steps. They watched the sliding doors close up after he'd left.

Brukenfooken glanced over at the Systems Analyst and shrugged. "Bathroom, maybe?"

Washington fled through the small corridor that ran through the bowels of the ship. He didn't stop laughing until his chuckles died away in the ship's lounge. After he calmed down, he took a quick scan of the room.

His cook, Margo, was busy playing video games before the state of the art holographic screen flashing up on the wall. For a second, the single word 'blowjob' flashed into the captain's mind. The bizarre sight of what his two science ensigns were doing, however, drew his attention even more.

Cruz and Wattakunt had connected various wires to Ensign Cummings' head, arms and bare, flabby chest. These wires led away to an assortment of medical and electronic equipment set up on rolling carts. Cummings walked on a treadmill at a casual speed, while Cruz jotted down information on a clipboard. At Cruz's signal, Wattakunt would lift up her shirt and flash her breasts at Cummings. Cruz would gauge the man's reaction on his instruments and add the result to his findings. With growing fascination, Captain Washington forgot all about Margo and her blowjob, and approached the others instead.

The screen on one of the devices started flashing away in a bright red. Cruz quickly turned to scrutinize it. "Mary, it's time to put those puppies away. It looks as if Mr. Cummings is about to live up to his surname."

Wattakunt pouted, but nevertheless she lowered her shirt and covered her full, pert breasts.

"Here you are." Cruz handed the hefty navigator a handful of wet wipes and a stopwatch. "Be sure to clean up after yourself. Remember, nobody likes a sticky floor."

With Mary's help, Cummings quickly got all of the electrodes removed. The big man quickly ran off toward the lavatory on the second floor.

"Ah, Captain Washington," Cruz invited him over. "Would you like to be our next sexy Guinea Pig?"

"No thank you." Washington shook his head.

Mary stepped forward. "Captain, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing." He turned away, thinking that it was probably a bad idea to be standing in front of a woman who could read his mind.

Mary started scolding him. "Captain, you shouldn't keep such things bottled up inside like that!"

Washington looked at her, at Cruz, and even back at Margo, who'd paused in the middle of her video game to listen in to their conversation. He sighed. "It's just that I always thought that flying a starship would be a lot more exciting than this. We just left Earth a couple of days ago, and I'm already bored out of my ass. You've been in space before, Mary. Was it always like this?"

Mary nodded. "Yes."

"It gets a lot worse." Margo added. "I've spent time on three different freighters. I've seen people slowly going crazy until they finally snap. It's not a pretty sight."

Washington suddenly felt depressed.

"Oh, captain!" Mary frowned. Quickly, she stepped over to give Washington a hug.

"Group hug." Cruz announced. "Everybody gather 'round. You too, Margo. If the proximity of those milk jugs of yours doesn't perk up the captain, nothing will."

Mary hugged the captain from the front, Margo from behind, and Cruz drape his arms across all three of them.

Cummings stepped back into the lounge. "What's going on?"

"That was fast." Cruz commented. "Did you clean your hands?"

"Yeah." Cummings brought them closer for inspection. "I used the anti-bacterial lotion, too."

"Well, come over here and help us give the captain a hug." Cruz motioned him over. "He's feeling a little down at the moment."

Cummings stepped around the group, until he finally found a good spot and joined in.

"Think positive thoughts, Mary." Cruz directed. "Everybody think positive. Mary, try to channel all of that good energy back at the captain. We've got to break him out of his depressing funk before it consumes us all."

"Melodramatic much?" Margo asked.

Cruz glared back at her. "Baby, give me one night, that's all that I ask, and I will make you abandon your heathen lesbian ways forever. I will set you straight, baby!"

"What about me?" Mary poked her head up. "I need setting straight, too!"

"I will set you straight as well, baby. As soon as the captain is able to stand on his own two feet again."

"And me?" Cummings asked.

Cruz considered the overweight man. "I am truly sorry, Cummings. Although I cannot personally assist you there, I promise that I will help you attain the fulfillment that you need through other means."

Cummings nodded. "That's good enough for me."

The good vibes soon broke through the captain's unease. In moments, he found himself chuckling out loud. On top of that, the sexual tension that was filling up the room was now starting to affect him as well.

"Uh-oh." Mary announced. "I think the captain's got a boner. I can see it in my mind."

"Step aside, little one, he's mine." Margo started pushing the others away. "Come on, cappy. I haven't had a chance to make good on that deal I made with you, back at the spaceport."

"Oh, that won't be nece..." Washington began.

Easily, Margo scooped the long and lean man into her arms. "Oh, yes it is." She carried him across the lounge, past the hallway and toward the ladder that led up to the sleeping area. "I've never reneged on a deal in my entire life, and I'm not about to start doing it now." The big, brawny woman halted at the ladder. "Make your way upstairs, captain, and straight to my bunk. That's an order!"

Not seeing that he had much choice in the matter, Washington started pulling his frame up the rungs. Margo slapped him on the butt and started climbing up after him. They both soon disappeared from view.

"Ten bucks says that she ends up on top." Cruz wagered, back in the lounge.

"I'll take that bet." Cummings held his hand out to shake on it. "I think the captain can take her."

They both looked back at Mary, who was bouncing up and down on her toes. Her nipples were jutting out from her shirt like little hot pokers.

Cruz noticed that her cheeks were blushing and her lips were pouting, too. "Are you randy, baby?"

She nodded.

Dejectedly, Cummings lowered his head and started making tracks. There was no way in the known universe that a girl as pretty as Mary would have anything to do with a lard-ass such as him. He sighed a sigh full of lament.

"Oh, no you don't!" Mary reached out and snagged the big man by the arm. "You are coming with us, and I mean that in every sense of the word!"

Cruz smiled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking." In unison, they both gave each other high fives and said, "Threesome!"

"Pick a room, baby." Cruz requested.

"Conference room, three minutes." Mary replied. "And don't forget the whipped cream!"

"Let's move, Cummings!" Cruz urged.

All three of them quickly disappeared from the lounge.

Back at the hub, Ensign Brukenfooken glanced over at the still vacant captain's chair. "It sure is quiet in here." He grunted.

Across from him, Ensign Smith was thinking the exact same thing.

12