All Comments on 'Sea Goblins'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
That was an outstanding story.

The characters and the problems they had to overcome felt very authentic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

Your story was romantic and caring, as well as fairly accurate for someone dealing with multiple illnesses. I liked the way you did not exaggerate the symptoms of the illnesses, it was very realistic to someone I know well. Oh, and it was sexy as well. (I admit I do not know any trans women who can attest to the veracity of Katie's feelings and care, but I did like that she was not treated (by Michael) as anyone other than the woman she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A romantic tearjerker

I found this to be an incredibly realistic and very moving story which brought tears to my eyes. ♡♡♡

~ Liz

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Hope you write more on this one

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 6 years ago
Realistic story

It's nice to see a realistic portrayal of a young trans woman. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is by far, the best story I have read in years. Please continue writing as you have a special gift that should be shared with all humanity. I truly mean every word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...