Sea Slimes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to knead the breasts, listening to Nerka moan into the kiss. She rubbed her legs together. She felt so horny. She needed something between them, now. She broke off the kiss and stared into Nerka's eyes, then looked down.

Nerka looked at her with an unmistakable hunger. The mermaid started to swim down. Larya felt Nerka's long, platinum locks brush over her feet as the mermaid's head rose from beneath her skirt, and nearly squealed with anticipation. Thank goodness she had opted not to bother with the panties.

Something dark flashed above her. As Nerka's lush lips started to lay teasing kisses along Larya's inner thighs, a large, leathery thing came down, smacking against the pink slime that now covered Larya's face. As though from far off, she heard a splashing sound. The slime was being splattered away.

The leathery thing rose up again. Below, Larya felt Nerka's lips start to kiss over her own, and she let out a single squeak.

The leathery thing struck down again. Slime splattered everywhere, and Larya felt the wing smack her in the face. "Ow!" she cried.

Then the cool, stagnant water hit her skin with a frigid clarity. Her heart skipped into overdrive. Frantically, she raised her hands up, clawing the slime away from her neck and gills. Cool, clean air flooded into her chest.

"Hey!" she heard Nerka protest, as the mermaid realized what was happening. Adrenaline driving her ahead, Larya brought her foot up and kicked downwards. Her heel connected with something soft. She heard a cry as Nerka fell away, out from under her skirt, clutching a bleeding nose.

Larya's pussy was still tingling with need, and the slime was still on her breasts. And inside me, she thought nervously. But she leaped to her feet, still trying to wipe the remainder off her, and looked down at her 'savior'.

Mylio the merman lay on the ground, facing away from her. He had crawled over to swat the slime off of her. He craned his neck weakly to look up at her, his eyes tired and desperate.

Larya stripped off her shirt and bra to wipe the slime off her breasts. She looked back—Nerka was still clutching her nose, momentarily stunned. The goo Larya had removed from herself was starting to mass around Nerka in a way that made Larya suspect that she needed to move.

"Help . . . me . . ." Mylio whispered.

She looked down at him. Mylio. His bare chest still made her heart flutter, but his eyes had lost that piercing quality that had once drawn her to him. He looked truly wretched. His skin was pale. His eyes were dull. This was the merman who had had her blushing and trembling at his lightest touches.

He was such an asshole.

Larya reached down and scooped him up in her arms. In the dense water, he felt remarkably light. "Let's go."

She took off running after Alrek.

~~~~

"You brought him, huh."

"Yeah. I did."

Larya hadn't said anything about him running. Snatch hadn't, either.

He'd been waiting at the entrance when she arrived, a spear in each hand. He hadn't really expected her to come out, and certainly not with Mylio cradled in her arms like a sad baby seal.

She let go of Mylio, allowing him to drift peaceably in the water next to them, and scowled down at her empty hands. Snatch blinked.

"Your staff," he said, realizing.

"Had to leave it behind," she muttered.

"You've had that since—"

"It doesn't matter." Her tone was unmistakably sharp. She raised her hands up in the air. "We need to close the entrance."

He could hear shouting from deeper in. "Yeah. No way we're getting away with her coming after us." He eyed Larya skeptically. "Can you do it without your staff?"

"Of course I can," Larya snapped. Her eyes closed. She swayed her hips in slow circles, humming to herself, and pressed a hand against the cave entrance. As she did so, Snatch's keen night vision made out Nerka swimming towards them. At the rate she was going, she was only a few seconds away from the exit.

Larya finished the spell. Snatch had expected an earthquake, or at least a cave-in. Instead, the cave entrance just . . . collapsed inward. Like tinfoil. It was sharp, and quick, and sounded sort of like two mountains grinding past one another.

In mere seconds, the cave entrance looked like it had never existed. Snatch heard a muffled shout from inside. Nerka had been too late. He tried to whistle. It was impossible to whistle underwater. He'd finally found a limitation of the spell, it seemed. "Nice one."

"Hmph." Larya turned to him, eyes narrowed, mouth opening for some remark. She froze. Her voice came out clipped and small. "Oh."

Snatch turned. He felt himself swallow. "Oh."

At least a dozen beautiful mermaids floated in the water before them, cornering them against what was now solid wall. They had moved in almost silently. Their eyes glowed with solid green light, save a few with a familiar rose-pink hue. Universally, their breasts were very large, and so were their smiles.

The one at their head had a tail like that of a slender eel. Her long hair was of a brilliant scarlet shade. She tapped her fingers together excitedly, green eyes flashing with mischief.

"We're gonna take good care of you."

TO BE CONTINUED...