All Comments on 'Sea Slimes Ch. 08'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 7 years ago

The only bad part about your stories GigglingGoblin is when they end. You craft some amazing tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree with Yoshomatsu. I think this was the best you've written in months. I like how Larya made Snatch wait in the dark, alone, last chapter. It was sad and rather ironic how she abandoned him in this chapter. Although, it begs the question: Did they split up because SHE left him?

Anyway, I like how you've come back to this and are giving us some closure, finally. Really great to see your work again.

I doubt you remember but I emailed you about using your characters' names in the book I'm writing. I don't remember your answer, but the names were merely a placeholder until I found something that clicked with those characters.

As always, thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is fu..... amazing. Your stories can be read so fluently and instill very detailed images in my head. I really hope to see more of this. Maybe even add a scenario where one of them gets completely possessed by the slime? I just love these "desparation, only to be saved later" moments.

Anyways, great work as always. Keep it up ;)

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years ago
Amazing!

I'm glad to see another nonhuman writer. I've skimmed a few of your tales and I'm working my way through this series. So far, you've done a marvellous job!

I'm not even that into lesbian stuff, though my own stories have some of it on request. This is really good to read and imagine though. And fap to, LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That line near the end confuses me. "There's nothing in you I understand, is there?" And calling them both traitors even before Larya leaves is also a bit confusing.

Normally I would wait around for answers but I'm too damn horny at the moment. Great mix of storytelling and smut as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES