Sea Slimes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A demon, he thought. She's a demon.

A hand grasped his arm, wrenched him out of the demonic anenome's coils, and cast him down into soft sand. He found himself staring up at a deep mermaid with solid pink eyes and flowing white hair. Her lower half, he saw, resembled that of an eel. She gave him an indulgent smile. "Enjoying the garden?" she cooed at him.

He blinked up at her. Looking into her eyes confused him, and the brief surge of perfect clarity receded. His head was still clouded. Where had that awful voice from from? He looked around his blurry world, taking stock.

He was still naked, though he still couldn't feel the cold of the deep ocean. And he could see. That meant the ... the spell was still up. Good.

The sea down here was clear and quite devoid of those little specks that clouded the seas above, giving him a perfect view of a strange sort of garden. Enormous tube-like stalks sprouted from the ocean floor in oddly well-kept clusters. Many of them were suspiciously phallic. Great spherical coral plants grew here and there, looking disturbingly similar to brains. Above him climbed a strange sort of algae tree, and he could swear there were yellow eyes staring down at him from it.

"Demon," he whispered. That was the only thing that was penetrating his head right now. Demons. It had been a demon voice he'd heard. "Demons!"

"No, no," said the mermaid, leaning down and stroking his chest. "Shh. Shh."

"B-but—"

"No, no," she repeated, leaning close and kissing him deeply. He suddenly felt a strange emptiness. She was less kissing him than consuming him, messily, hungrily. He was getting very warm, and the kiss was too lustful to even think. His cock throbbed with new life as something warm and wet began to squeeze it. And he finally passed out again.

~~~~

Larya awoke moaning. She stared up with wide eyes, mind racing to find some sort of logical place. She was lying in the sand. There were colorful ocean plants all around her. There were two bright pink eyes staring at her with blatant glee.

And there was a huge cock thrusting into her pussy.

"Aah!" she cried, her hips bucking involuntarily. "F-fuck!" She trembled from the force of its thrusts. Looking down, she realized it wasn't a cock at all, but some sort of long tentacle. Or tube. A tubeworm, she thought. But why's it— "Oh, fuck," she whispered, as it accelerated its efforts, sending her mind dancing away in bliss.

"Feels good, huh?" said the owner of the two pink eyes. The slime girl was watching her predicament and openly giggling. "I knew it would. I know you'd love this, you scrumptious little slut!"

"Ah-ah..." Larya shivered. "No..."

"What's that?" The slime girl smirked. "You don't love it?"

"P-please ... let me go ..." Larya was shocked to hear how weak her voice sounded. But her nervous system was all-but-overloaded, she hadn't come all day, and this felt so good.

"Are you sure?" The slime girl reached forward and grasped Larya's nipple roughly, giving it a slimy tweak. Larya whined loudly. "'Cause I think you're a slut who likes it. A horny little bimbo."

"N-no!" Larya squirmed away from the slick fingers. But there was no escaping the relentless pounding. "I won't—aah!"

"That's right!" the slime girl crooned. Her fingers relentlessly pursued Larya's breasts, tickling and squeezing the big, sensitive pillows. "Give in!"

"I won't!" Larya cried. She reached down to try to grab the tubeworm, but the slime girl caught her arms and forced them to her side. "I won't give i—aah!" Gods, it just wouldn't stop. If only she had a second, half a second to collect herself—"Fuck!"

"Little landwhore," cooed the slime girl. "Little squealing bimbo!"

"I ... yes ..." The word just barely slipped out, and Larya shook all over with pleasure. It felt so good to say it. She stared up at her beautiful captor. "Yes," she heard herself saying. "Yes yes yes!"

"I knew it!" The slime girl leaned in and kissed Larya's left breast, and Larya squeaked from the slippery contact on her nipple. "I knew I could get you to admit it like this!" She licked the right nipple, eliciting another squeak. "You were so needy earlier! Brainless little strumpet!"

"Yes!" Larya's whole mind was dead. It was too much, far too much. She still felt the mental control of the slime girl's powerful sexual appeal, but more than that, she'd been getting teased and tormented all day and fuck, she needed to come.

She'd fight and escape after, she told herself. She grabbed the strange tubeworm and tried to speed up its motions, but jagain, the slime girl grabbed her arms and wrenched them away. Suddenly, Larya found herself beneath the strange woman. Her legs were spread-eagled, as well as her arms, and the delicious sweet scent—How could I ever think it was saccharine?—was pouring into her from all around. She writhed in the slime girl's grip. "Yes! Yes!"

"You wanna cuuuuum?" whispered the slime girl, her tone conspiratorial.

Larya tried to speak, but was cut off as the creature slammed into her, and only a "Guh" came out. She nodded desperately. She could feel the orgasm coming closer and closer, could feel the pleasure mounting—deep down, she knew she'd never be able to stop once she came, she'd just keep coming and coming and submitting and begging, but she couldn't help it, she didn't want to help it—

"Kiss me, slut," commanded the slime girl, descending onto Larya.

Larya allowed herself to be consumed within the ooze once again and embraced her owner, allowing herself to be pulled within completely. The surrender was almost was wonderful as the thing between her legs, she thought. Then the thing vibrated and her mind went totally blank for a few precious seconds.

When her sentences returned, Larya found she was drinking at the slime girl's breasts. "Just a little," cooed the slime girl. "Not too much. Against the rules, but oh my fucking god, you're so—oh, yes, yes, yes yes yes..."

Larya didn't know what she was talking about and she didn't care. She kept sucking, kept drinking the delicious sweet ambrosia, up until the slime girl pulled off. She stared deep into the slime girl's rosy eyes, her own eyes full of need, her heart pounding with the overpowering desire to submit completely.

"Sorry!" the slime girl chirped. "She wants you ripe, not roasted!"

Larya's mouth hung open. She stared at the slime girl in a mixture of hate and arousal.

The girl giggled. "Oh my god, you're so gullible." She reached down and placed her hand between Larya's legs.

Larya felt the tubeworm shudder and vibrate again, but this time it was because it was being actively stroked by those sensuously gooey fingers. Larya trembled. "Please," she whispered. "I'll be yours, your slut, just—please—"

"Mm. You will be anyways." The slime girl leaned in. "I have dibs."

Larya was so close. She was so fucking close.

"I think I'm gonna keep you like this," the slime girl sang, "forever and ever! Doesn't that sound nice?" She beamed at Larya. "I love you like this."

Tears sprang to Larya's eyes. "Oh, please, no..."

"Oh, please yes."

Larya opened her mouth to scream, but the slime girl reached down and stuck her finger inside. Like a steel trap, Larya's lips automatically closed around it. She tasted that intoxicating sweetness again. The slime girl leaned in. "I'm gonna make you beg, and whine, and do everything I say," she husked, "and you're never, ever gonna cum. Because I like seeing you like this. Horny. Needy. Begging for it." She strummed the tube worm again, giggling at the way Larya's eyes rolled up into her head. "Because I know you could've gotten away if you didn't have this. But you're so easy. So desperate. Isn't that right?"

She pulled the finger out. Larya gasped for breath, and for a moment, her dignity fought with the pounding pleasure below. She knew it wouldn't help. She was just humiliating herself. But despite—or because of—that, she submitted almost instantly. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes, I am! Oh, fuck! I'm just your horny, desperate bimbo! Please make your bimbo come! Why can't I come?" The last word was almost a squeak.

"These are my brothers," the slime girl murmured, stroking the tubeworm again. "Garden pets from a land of pure, pink lust. Mm. I used to lie among them and just let them fuck me for hours and hours and hours before I made them let me come." She giggled. "If you want it to let you come, you just have to have a strong enough will to make it."

"I need it," Larya whimpered, "I need—" She was cut off as, again, the slime girl stuck her thumb into her mouth and she again started suckling it like an infant. What is wrong with me?

"But if you're a weak-willed little slut like you ..." the slime girl leaned forward and licked Larya's cheek. "... they'll make your life Hell, pet. And you'll love every minute of it.Won't you?"

Larya shuddered and gasped as the tube worm speed up its attentions. She began to nod ...

"What is this, Allessiantha?" The voice was as bubbly and bright as the pink slime girl's, but it rang with a strange power. The slime girl above Larya jumped, her thumb popping out from between Larya's lips. "I thought I had instructed you ..."

As quick as spitting oil, the slime girl—Allessiantha—performed a liquidy somersault in the water and assumed an almost militant stance. The salute she gave would have completed the effect nicely had it not sent her breasts jiggling again. Larya's eyes were drawn to them, even as she gasped and moaned from the tubeworm's attentions.

"... primed. And ready." And Larya saw the speaker.

She looked not unlike a normal merfolk, aside from her wide, pale eyes, freakishly white skin, and incredibly numerous, sharp teeth. Shark teeth. Actual shark teeth. Her lower half was rather stubby compared to the flowing fish tails other merfolk had had, but her upper body was nothing if not luscious. She was curvaceous and full, with watermelon-sized breasts that looked positively unnatural—even next to the cartoonishly endowed slime girl. Her lips were plump and pale, her eyes a shining green—masked by wide, tinted spectacles. So far, Larya noticed, she had only seen "possessed" merfolk with green and pink eyes. The mermaid's ebon hair was flowing and curly, like she'd just gotten out of the water and it needed a good combing.

But her neck was what drew Larya's attention instantly away from the phallous in her cunt. It was patterned with elaborate dark designs, like tattoos, but ... alive. They shifted and writhed. They called to Larya. Larya frowned, feeling her mind buzzing. The pleasure from the phallous was still there, but distant, a calm, happy feeling that only provided a slight tinge compared to the incredible sense of pleasure that coursed through her as she stared at the beautiful patterns.

Then a painted red fingernail poked at the designs, sending them scattering like ripples in a river, and Larya's mind short-circuited. "You like my little ... accessory?"

Larya let out a hoarse cry as the tubeworm thrust into her again and the sensation came flooding back. The pleasure was unspeakable. It was too much. Her clit was too sensitive, but so, so, needy ... She found herself saying 'yes' without even thinking. It felt so good to go along with what they wanted from her.

"I thought you might." The mermaid smirked, pushing her spectacles up her nose with one finger. "Mortals always do. This is my very favorite host, you know."

"Ah ..." Larya shuddered and shook as the phallous rammed into her. She was free, now, and she realized she could take it out, or at least make it get her off faster. But something in her own heart stopped her.

This is what I want, isn't it? The thought felt strange, though it did feel like her own. She tried to concentrate on the thought, tried to destroy it, but the effort of that was just so great. It was so much easier to submit. She always wanted to submit.

"There was the Queen, but ... well, I've always felt a closer connection to dear Rubripie. She was—is—so very bookish. So curious. And I suppose I am too." The mermaid—Rubripie?—giggled. "I guess I'm kind of the historian of the Abyssal Zone. I love learning new things. New people. New worlds. But I've been down here so, so l—ooh, look!"

Larya found herself looking. A slender mermaid with a disturbingly wide, full-looking mouth was swimming towards them through the strange garden. Gulper maid, Larya thought to herself. And then she realized what the mermaid must have in her mouth, and a pang of worry hit her heart. Luckily, a pound from the worm quickly drove it away again.

It was hard to watch the maid's mouth unhinge, mainly because it was extradimensional, and you really didn't want to look right at that if you wanted to keep both eyes on the fourth dimension. Larya closed her eyes, and for a moment, she found herself surrendering all consciousness to lust. And it felt good to do that. Felt good to feel the pounding, feel her clit begging for an orgasm that would never come, immerse herself in submission, in humiliation.

Then she heard Snatch swearing, so she opened her eyes again.

The former thief lay there on the ground, naked and covered in quickly-disappearing ectoplasm, right beside a large mass of red coral. He was shuddering and clutching at himself as though phantom fingers were running all over him. And if Larya's memory of gulper eel mermaids was accurate, they probably were. Being "swallowed" by one was said to be a fairly unique experience.

"So happy to have you, little one," the mermaid that was not Rubripie said. "You'll have to excuse me if I don't call you by that silly nickname of yours."

"Go to hell," Snatch muttered.

The slime girl and mermaids all seemed to find this hilarious, because they giggled for a solid ten seconds at it. "Silly boy!" tittered Allessiantha. "Silly little boy."

"Don't talk to me like that, demon," the adventurer snarled.

The pair stopped laughing. Larya blinked, her mind momentarily slipping from its sheath of pleasure. Demons?

"Well," said the mermaid slowly, "that isn't even the half of it. But I think an introduction is in order." She performed a little curtsy. "I am the Goo Queen. Welcome to my kingdom."

~~~~

"Centuries ago," the queen whispered, "there was only darkness. Darkness and the Deep Merfolk. Oh, what delightful morsels they must have been. They knew not how close they were to the Abyssal Rift, and the demons toyed and teased through the rift constantly. In dreams and shadows they visited, showing those lonely little beauties all that they could give them. The Deep Merfolk struggled, but one-by-one, they just couldn't help themselves."

The rosy slime girl smirked as she sat down on Snatch's stomach. Snatch cringed from the surge of tickling, gooey sensation on his belly. "Horny little fishies. Fey never see demons coming."

"It wasn't just through Lust," the Goo Queen said. "Anger and hate, Envy toward their shallow cousins, Sloth and apathy toward the merfolk's endless wars—oh, the demons are masters and mistresses of sin, and each one they plied toward their increasingly receptive vessels. But nothing turned the tide quite like gluttony." She beamed, tweaking one of her nipples with one hand. "Gluttony for pleasure. You mortals and fey always assume that Lust holds the key to all sexual delight, but Lust is only the foulest incarnations of inappropriate desire. There is no sin in pleasure. Until ..." She raised her other hand to toy with both nipples at once, her eyelids fluttering with feeling. "... there's too much. Isn't that right, my pet druidess?"

Snatch heard Larya gasping and wheezing from need and did not look. He concentrated instead on what was in front of him: The curvaceous hip of his slime girl captor. She noticed his absent gaze and gave him a dazzling smile.

"They became hungry for more," he heard the Goo Queen say, but he couldn't help but concentrate more on the slime girl as she mouthed the last three words in tandem. "More, and more, until at last they broke and made permanent pacts with Hell. They became devoted servants, performing sacrifices, occasionally even kidnapping the odd shallow merfolk who strayed too close to the Slick Trench." She sounded happy. Wistful, anyways. "And that was around the time they began to keep their ... garden."

The slime girl blew Snatch a kiss and waggled her eyebrows. He felt his cock rising up behind her.

"Guh—garden?" Larya asked.

"The first gift from their new patrons," the Goo Queen said. "A garden of hellish delights. An oceanic forest of ecstasy. The underwater shadow of some deadly wonderland in Hell, or so I hear, but totally subservient to the merfolks' desires."

"Everything they wanted," the slime girl whispered, never breaking gaze with Snatch. "Everyone they wanted. Ooh, they made me fuck them for hours and hours ..."

"Mm. Yes." Out of the corner of his eye, Snatch saw the Goo Queen nod. "And we were the prized exhibits of the garden. Slimes." She ran her hands over her curvy body, giving a soft moan as she continued. "Delicious, sensational slimes. They loved us most of all." Her eyes took on a fell glow. "And as decades turned into centuries, they began to love us more and more. We learned ways to make them, you see. Ways to make them see just how good we could be for them. Make them ... feel."

Snatch felt his gaze becoming increasingly captive to the shining eyes of the slime girl, but he managed to get out, "You took over."

"That's right," the slime girl hissed. "They started to lose contact with their demons, but we were always here for them. They depended on us more and more. And then ..."

"Then I," the Goo Queen finished, smiling, "found a way to give them more pleasure than ever before."

"Y-you ..." Snatch heard Larya barely hold back a cry, "... y-you m-m-made them—AAH!"

"Oh, no." The Goo Queen seemed shocked at this. "We would never abuse our beloved owners." Her open mouth turned into a sly smile. "They begged us for it."

"E-ven-tua-lly!" sang the slime girl, bouncing on Snatch's belly with each stressed syllable. Snatch gasped as the wind was repeatedly knocked out of his lungs. She was heavier than she looked. Then again, those breasts didn't exactly look lightweight.

"And we—"

Snatch cut her off, or tried to. But all that came out was a painful wheeze. He was still unable to speak.

The slime girl laughed delightedly. "What is it, boy?" He opened his mouth to speak, but she bounced on him again. He struggled beneath her, but he still felt so weak. "Do you wanna tell me something?' she cooed, bouncing again.

"Don't hurt him, Alless," the mermaid said, smiling slyly.

The slime girl looked over at her ruler, then looked back and fluttered her big eyelashes at Snatch. "I would never hurt you, darling boy, would I?"

And as Snatch opened his mouth to speak again, the slime girl lurched forward and locked her lips with his. His eyes widened, and he tried to pull away, but he couldn't will himself to move fast enough. She tasted sickeningly sweet. Her lips were soft and luscious, warm and wet, and her tongue probed into his mouth and brought a hurricane of dizzying sugar with it.

His head spun, and by the time she pulled away, he could barely remember his own names, let alone what he'd been trying to say. She giggled. "What were you trying to say, darling boy?"

"Uh ..." Snatch desperately tried to swallow, but whatever horrid sweet thing she was made of seemed permanently stuck to the roof of his mouth, to his tongue, to the insides of his cheeks. His mind slowly clicked back into motion. "Um ... you ..."