Sea Slimes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alless" leaned forward to kiss him again. Only a word from the Goo Queen stopped her. "No, Alless. I'm actually curious now." She smiled at Snatch. "What is it, boy?"

Snatch felt strangely grateful to her—so much so that he barely noticed the patronizing language. "Why are you explaining all this to us?" he asked. "And ... why with any of this? Why do you want humans?" He wasn't usually this curious about his enemies, he realized. It was the demonic influence on the situation, no doubt. Old habits died hard.

"What a silly question," whispered the slime girl, wrapping a slick hand around Snatch's head. "Do you need to have a little talk with someones more on your level?" Without warning, she pulled him up and face-to-face with her physics-defying breasts. "I mean, my boobies are probably a lot smarter than you, but at least they're pretty dumb and horny, like you." He found his gaze drawn to those dark, perky nipples. Yes, she was slime, but the slime didn't feel at all bad on his skin, and ... she still looked like a cartoonishly beautiful woman. It was Chrysa, he told himself. He just wasn't all together yet.

"Don't mash him in just yet," the Goo Queen said. Again, Snatch felt a curious foreign sense of gratitude towards her for sparing him. His rational mind told him that that was false, it was what demons did to people, but he couldn't help but smile to himself. The Goo Queen was kind.

"Let me see ... I'm explaining it because I have no one to talk to, I suppose." Snatch couldn't tear his eyes away from the floating nipples, but the Queen sounded almost sad. "I am a historian, and an avid one. I have greatly enjoyed studying the practices of my unique species, learning what makes our beloved hosts ... mm ... tick." Was she pleasuring herself? It was impossible to tell without looking away from the breasts, and looking away from the breasts felt more impossible with every passing second. "It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to ... aah ... monologue.

"And why do we want humans? The same reason we have begun claiming shallow merfolk. Ooh." The Goo Queen cleared her throat. "The Deep Merfolk are fading. They can no longer reproduce, being too distantly taken from their fey roots, and ... well, they can't go to the surface. The pressure is too low. And we can scarce survive up there, either."

Snatch felt the hand clutching his hair move away, but he remained sitting up. He heard the slime girl laughing softly at this, but he was too intently fixated on the two perfect pink pillows before him to care much.

"We mean to take the merfolk," the Goo Queen said cheerfully. "And make them feel like our current masters feel. But fey are too much trouble to depend on. I ..." She let out a soft gasp, followed by a husky moan. When she began speaking again, she sounded like she was right on the edge. "... I want more. I want you mortals. I wanna make you all mine, my darling slutty slaves. I want a new Hell on Earth, a sexy, slimy Hell—oh, I want—I want—OH, FUCK!"

Snatch heard her explosive orgasm, and felt his cock twitching in needy sympathy. He heard what she said, but only dimly. The breasts just somehow seemed very important to watch. They were so simple. So pure. So rosy and bright and beautiful.

"S-so ..." whispered the Goo Queen after a long silence, "I'm gonna make you drink me. Y-you first, then her."

"Why?" he asked. His voice sounded distant. It all sounded distant, really.

"B-because," the Goo Queen said, and he realized she was still pleasuring herself from the high pitch of her words, "when a male drinks us, he absorbs enough essence to s-serve. And I want you to service—to serve me. And then she'll drink me, and then Alless will drink her, and we'll all ... oh, fu—AAH!" Snatch actually heard her thrashing in the water this time.

"Oh, let him drink me first, Mistress," said the slime girl, leaning down so she could lock eyes with Snatch. Or try to, anyways—his attention was still firmly affixed. "He's so stuck on my hypnotic boobies! Let him drink a little of me first, oh, please."

"Oh, a-alright." The Goo Queen was still masturbating, and Snatch could feel his cock beginning to twinge slightly just at the sound in her voice. He would cum the second his lips touched Alless's breast, he realized suddenly. And once he came, he would be lost for good, he was sure of it. He would submit totally, and drink with total willingness.

If only he could remember why that was a bad thing.

"D-drink her," commanded the Goo Queen, her voice shaking with lust, "and then ... ooh, then I'm gonna make you take your druid friend and fuck her until you both beg to serve us forever ... and then I'm gonna—"

A spark lit in Snatch's mind. His arousal dwindled, just a little bit.

It wasn't that Larya wasn't attractive.

He jerked his head away from the slime girl's head and, before she could react, lunged toward the coral.

She was hot. Anyone could see that. She'd grown on him.

He wrapped his fingers around the coral. He felt his fingers bleed, but the pain brought a new sort of clarity. "Hey!" Alless protested.

But, as they were constantly having to clarify ...

He broke off the coral piece and stabbed forward with the jagged edge.

"We're partners," he snarled. The slime girl shrieked as the sharp coral slashed through her immense breasts. She seemed more surprised than anything, but he used that surprise to throw her off of him.

Part of his dazed mind wanted to watch her drift through the water, but he finally felt awake again, and he knew it wasn't going to last.

"She's mypartner, damn it!" In one bound, he sprang over to Larya's prone form and, with two vicious hacks, cut the demonic tubeworm in two.

Larya's moans died almost instantly. She stared up at him, unseeing. "Oh, shit," she gasped. "What the fuck?"

"Demon magic!" he said, grabbing her arm and wrenching her to her feet. "We've gotta—"

Larya pulled free of his grip, raised both arms, and released a blast of something very hot over Snatch's shoulder. He heard a scream. Turning, he saw the gulper maid falling back, her face hideously burned.

"Aw." The Goo Queen shook her head sadly. "It'll take her days to fix that up." Swaying her tail with rhythmic insistence, the ancient creature advanced. "Isn't fighting exhausting, though? Wouldn't you rather ... look at my necklace? Calm down a little?"

Snatch caught himself about to do just that and wrenched his gaze away. He turned around toward where he was trying to lead Larya. His heart gave a jolt.

A familiar form drifted before them. It had pale blueish skin, and long tentacles swayed around where the hips would be like a scandalous skirt. Great, feathery tendrils extended from beneath, wispy like white flames. The jelly maid beamed at him. "There's my happy boy!"

It's an illusion. It's an illusion.

"Shit," he heard Larya say. He realized he was still staring at Chrysa's big, wide big eyes. They were so beautiful. So loving. So promising. He could have so much pleasure, so much everything ...

Shit, he thought.

Chrysa lunged forward, her tentacles casting a net of poisonous touches. Snatch and Larya both dove away, but Snatch, as always, moved just a bit slower. He felt a horribly familiar tickling sensation run across his legs.

The thief-turned-bounty-hunter-turned-adventurer fell to the ocean floor. His cock was rock-hard, already crying out for Chrysa's unspeakable attentions.

"I knew I'd see you again!" Chrysa sang, and he let out an involuntary laugh as a toxic tendril caressed his cheek. "I can't wait to make you happy again!"

"Chrysa, the druidess!" the Goo Queen snarled.

Snatch pushed himself up in time to see Larya enter a strange spiral, creating a surge of bubbles that sent the Goo Queen and slime girl flying back. It had been a long time since he'd seen such a raw display of druidic power from her, and he knew it must be taking its toll. He could see she was red-faced, and when she stopped spinning, she stumbled as though dizzy.

"Oh! Oopsy!" Chrysa swam away from Snatch, making her way straight towards Larya. "Hi, little girl!" she said in a sultry tone. "Ready for Round Two?"

Realizing he was unguarded, Snatch tried to get up. He couldn't feel his legs. Half his face was tingling with erotic sensitivity. He pulled himself after Chrysa, looking for anything that could be used as a weapon. There was nothing. Nothing at all.

And then he looked to Larya. She looked down at him for a long moment. He met her gaze.

The traitor lay on the ocean floor, half-paralyzed, unarmed. The traitor hovered up in the water, weakened, surrounded by enemies, out of options.

There's nothing in you I understand, is there? he thought.

Larya turned and, her eyes shining green, shot up, up and away into the darkness.

The Goo Queen was shrieking in anger. The slime girl was squealing her displeasure. Chrysa was just sort of vaguely cooing, and the gulper eel maid was laughing at him.

I deserved that, he thought glumly. He lay prone, there, and felt his mind slipping back into the place of comfort. The fight had abandoned him. Too much exertion. Too much disappointment. Fair's fair, Larya.

So this was what it felt like.

TO BE CONTINUED