Sea Slimes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two smooth, slick hands running over his cock. There were two—no, three other hands stroking his chest, and hot breath and wet tongues were running over his balls. The darkness rapidly gave way to images.

He saw a familiar raven-haired vampiress leaning over him, a ferocious smile on those bloodred eyes. "Mine," she hissed, leaning towards his neck and caressing it with sharp fangs. He saw Chrysa settling onto his lap, bouncing with uncontrolled glee. He saw a trio of elves crawling toward him, long pipes in their elegantly-painted hands. Visions flashed into his head—so many women, so many fey and daemons and monsters and demons. So much pleasure.

Gradually, his brain began to adjust, and he became aware that he was loudly moaning. The phantom tongues and lips and fingers ran over his cock, his balls, his chest and nipples, kissing his mouth and licking along his neck, bathing him in glorious sensation. He tried to silence himself, but it felt too good. He was close ... finally, he was so close—

His orgasm built, and built, and ... built. His eyes widened, seeing only the visions of lust and desire, feeling the pleasure continue. He wasn't cumming. He should have come by now.

But still the sensation continued, savage pleasure assailing his every sense, burying him in agonizing ecstasy. He let out a loud moan.

"Oooooh." The breathy, girlish whisper came from a short ways above him, not that directions meant anything anymore. Soft fingers ran over his lips, and he whimpered, realizing that this was real, this was physical—and he suddenly realized that whoever it was, they could make him come. Suddenly, that was all that mattered. He felt his hips bucking upwards.

"So tasty," whispered another female voice.

"So ripe," whispered the first. It was very close, now, and Snatch felt soft, plush lips attack his own, felt a long, serpentine tongue enter his mouth. He reached up and wrapped his arms around his kisser, feeling silky hair to entwine his fingers into.

Then a real mouth touched his cock, and he screamed into the kiss.

The mouth did not go up and down at first. The lips were wrapped perfectly around the head of his cock, and they just stared there, gently suckling. It was mind-numbing. It was too much. He shook with need. Why couldn't he come?

The original kiss broke off, and the soft lips began planting more little kisses all over his face, as if devouring him. "Mm. Tastes good. Mm. Not supp—mwah—osed to take—mm—him, though."

The lips at his cock ignored the voice, continuing to suckle. Snatch tried to buck into them, but a single feminine hand held him in check. They were too strong for him, he realized. They could do whatever they wanted right here. Somehow, that just made him hotter. Everything made him hotter.

Now the kiss broke off completely. "Ambine," chided the mermaid. "The Queen wants him ri—

"P-please," Alrek whimpered, reaching up with a hand and caressing what felt like a breast. "M-mistresses."

There was a long pause.

He felt a nipple gently pressed into his mouth. "Fuck," breathed the voice, "I can't fucking resist that. Can you?"

The suckling started to pick up intensity in response. Alrek gasped around the nipple, then obediently started to lick and kiss. Something in his head told him not to, but it was a small, unimportant voice in the face of this bliss.

The lips around the head of his cock were joined by dainty fingers tickling his balls. He whined and moaned, but kept licking.

"Oh, fuck," gasped his mermaid. "Fuck. F-fuck! Yeah! Drink it! Drink it, you bitch!" Hands wrapped around the back of his head, entwining fingers in his hair just as he had just done and pressing him tightly against the breast. "Let's do it!"

Then there was a little bead of moisture on her nipple. Alrek paused. Some grain of sense tried to bore into him, to remind him why that was bad. But the lips around his cock were now producing a tongue that was darting at his glans, and the sucking was so intense, so perfect ... the mermaids were moaning louder, now, screaming for him to obey ...

Unbidden, his tongue shot out and licked the liquid right off the nipple.

A moment later, a bright light filled the room, and music filled his head again.

"Hey, lovelies," cooed the voice of Loweina. "Why don't you look at my silky locks for a second an' tell me who the prisoners are?"

~~~~

"Can't believe that worked," Snatch muttered.

"I can," loweina said, smirking. "I done it before. Fey're suckers for sucking, y'know. 'S'why our queen used to be a squid maid, 'fore the demons came in."

Snatch's head was still abuzz. Luckily, he'd been able to shake off the effects of Loweina's spell before she'd finished 'explaining' to the mermaids that they were the real prisoners, and needed to stay in the cells where they belonged. Otherwise, she would have probably seized control again.

But it was all leaving effects, he knew. His resistance was pretty much gone. If Loweina knew how close he was to breaking ... All that stubbornness, lost to a jelly maid and some pretty lights.

He tried to stop from thinking about the lights.

He had to fight, he knew. Had to escape. Had to live. His survival instinct was still strong, but it was mixed with the instinct to 'survive' within a bed of loving mistresses. But he had to make it out.

The sweet taste on his tongue reminded him just how hard that would be.

"Where are we going?" he asked Loweina. He was walking behind her, leaning heavily on the cave walls for support. Mylio was slithering after her like a clumsy lamia.

"To the armory," she replied. "Then, when we's armed, to the garden. Hope you can set the steps."

"The g-garden?" Alrek felt his heart pounding as he remembered the slime girl. Remembered the Goo Queen.

"If the Goo Queen dies, the terms of the pact are broken, an' the slime girls're 'free'. Free to go back to Hell. Hopefully."

"Hopefully?"

"Eh. Never was much of a reader, but I'm pretty sure those're the terms." Loweina shrugged. She swam around a corner, and Snatch and Mylio had to struggle to keep her in sight. "Anyways, killin' her's easy. Relative-like." She flashed Snatch a smile. "The slime girls're nasty, but they got no heat tolerance. I get one of my geyser sticks and we're good for the day."

"You have geyser sticks? Weren't those made illegal, like, three centuries ago?"

"We got ways." Loweina grinned. She approached a large iron door, then paused, scanning around her. "Should be more guards," she muttered. She hesitated, then reached for the door.

"Wait!" Snatch said quickly. He shambled forward, nudging Loweina aside with as much rudeness as he could muster. "Could be trapped."

"Trapped?" Loweina snorted as Snatch started examining the door. "What kinda story you think we're in, boy? What kind of thief are ya?"

There was a click. Snatch dropped to the ground as three spirals of pink bubbles arced right where his head, chest and waist had been. He looked up at Loweina wearily as the door slid open. "I'm not a thief. I'm an adventurer."

Loweina swam above him as he climbed to his feet. Handling the trap had awoken some last grain of self-respect in Snatch, and he gritted his teeth, trying to hold onto it.

He was an adventurer.

This was an adventure. Solo, sure, and that wasn't great. But he'd survived without Larya before. He'd do it again.

And maybe—just maybe—he'd live to apologize to her.

~~~~ ~~~~

Note: And with the end of my hiatus, back into the fray we go! As a sidenote, if you've been wondering how to track the continuity between all of Alrek's and Larya's adventures, my Bio section now offers a full breakdown!

If you liked this story, remember to rate/comment!

12