All Comments on 'Sea Slimes Ch. 11'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great ending to the series! I liked the glimpse into Snatch's past (he's such an interesting character), and I couldn't help but feel bad for Mylio despite how much of an asshole he was. Super excited for the three new stories!

SelestriliaSelestriliaalmost 7 years ago
Yessss

Gotta agree with Anon, I just about fangirled to see a snatch of Alrek's past (heh, see what I did there?). What I loved most was the amazing variety of characters and merfolk you out in this. They were all unique (and hot) and nothing cookie cutter about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Alrek is one of the most fantastic character's that I've had the pleasure to read about in quite some time. All of the others in this story are incredible too, but something about the way you described him in the World Base in this chapter spoke to me.

Your stories are beyond incredible. I can only hope you have as much fun writing them as the rest of us do reading them.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I do!

:)

Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What's the name of this fictional universe? It's definitely complex enough to deserve a wiki.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for asking! This world is called the Cloistered Lands, and almost all of my stories are set within it!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Hm. I'm still a bit confused as to why they needed a druidess, specifically, to breed an army.

'Course, I was a bit too busy cumming my brains out to pay attention during the explanation...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2272 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sea Slimes Ch. 10 Previous Part
Sea Slimes Series Info