All Comments on 'Sea Slimes Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 10 years ago
The Fall of Darokin Stone, Paladin of the Order of Virtue

Stone looked up from the scroll, and cast about for the next in the series of erotica he had discovered in the Great Library of Pix. He had been searching through the archives looking for anything which might tell him more about the last Chosen offensive, and in particular the Chosen Commander. His superiors in the Order of Virtue had sent him because before he had entered the Order and taken his vows, he had been a poor half-dwarven orphan child, apprenticed to a dwarven merchant, trained to read and cipher. Rather than throw him with his fellow Initiates, they had sent him instead to the Mage's City, researching how the Chosen had been pushed back during the last conflict.

The moan in which he had indulged when getting his orders was quite different from the ones that had escaped his lips over the last few hours. Stone had anticipated finding dusty old books, scrolls of history as dry as bone, perhaps a minstrels' lay or two - what he had found instead was a chronicle of wonderfully lecherous prose, which had raised another kind of "bone" and had Stone's mind on quite a different "lay" than those of which the minstrels sang. One hand holding the scroll open, and the other hand shamefully fondling himself pleasurably, Stone had willingly followed his orders to thoroughly research what he had found, all the while blaming the half-human taint of his heritage for his lapse in decorum.

But he had now read them all! He felt the shadow of despair and the Darkness of disappointment suffuce his spirit and cool his ardor! "More," he whimpered the language of the Dwarrow. "I must have more!"

#30

(Needless to say, I liked the whole set of stories a great deal!)

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response

Hehehe. I think this is the first time I've ever gotten fanfiction! What an honor! :D

Any objections to my referencing the Order of Virtue or Great Library of Pix at some point in these stories? I think it'd be fun to acknowledge it in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

Is snatch and larya your original characters?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous "Question"

Yep! Original setting an' everything (well, as original as "quasi-medieval D&D-style fantasy" gets). ;D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES