All Comments on 'Seamus Ch. 08'

by Sachs

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best on literotica

This whole series is amazing! It's definately a shot above the rest on here, so much better than stories about cheap fucks with no plot and no emotion. Whatever you do, don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this series, and I have been checking all the time for a new installment. where oh where have you gone. Please write more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so freaken awsome!

omfg! I read all 8 chappies in a day. I'm hook! plz don't end here! nate! poor baby. *hug nate chibi* I hope everything work out in the end.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
Bloody Brilliant

I have just read all of your stories and they a wonderful but please dont finish here, dont be cruel and leave us hanging please finish the seamus series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the rest?

Where's the rest? Been over a year, I'd like to see how it ends!

adetaildivaadetaildivaalmost 17 years ago
Please more!!!!!

I've just spent my day off reading all 8 chapters. Please tell us -- is 9 anywhere close to done?!? I gotta know what happens with Neill & Seamus & Nathan & Jill. Liam - I could care less (as is appropriate, I believe, for the villan of a piece). The characters & situations are so believable & well written. Keep up the great work & post chapter 9 soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG NO

Wheres the rest??????? it been far too long. please submit the final chapters. i'm so eager to know what happens to these wonderful characters.

EllcrysEllcrysalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

This was great! If you ever finished it I'd sure love to read it. I just read all the parts up to here one after another, totally riveted.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome

I am totally in to this and im not even 18 i mean really why did nate slit his risk? Is it because hes gay or hes been in love with seamus all this time? Hurry and write the next 2 plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please!!!

This series is definitely the best one on Literotica and I've been waiting for your next installment forever!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! It's so brilliant and emotive. A great piece of literature. Please don't make me wait another year, I don't think I could bear it!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Immense!

This is like the 7th time I've read this series but it's so brilliant I just can't help myself. The raw emotion, the hot sex, the passion, the love in this story is just mind blowing. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, it's been far too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the ending

i would really like to see the ending of this story b/c this whole time i've been wondering what bad thing has happened to Neill and of course what will happen to nathan.

LysyanaLysyanaover 15 years ago
Woahr ...

This is one of the best stories I've ever read!

I was coming so often the first 5 chapters. It was nearly morning when I quit reading last night.

And I just wanted to finish and see how Seamus does. I'd liked reading of his comming out and in some ways I expected that.

But the end ist horrible! In fact it's no real end, as you said.

It's now 2 years ago, that you updated the last part. I hope there will be another one. I really hope. And to be honest: it wouldn't matter if ther're more than just 2 more :D

Keep on writing! Your stile is really great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cute

Ok first off, i'm a bi girl. Secondly, this story is amazing. You should totally finish it! Its like one of those stories you start reading and you become hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank god.

I thought you were about to end it right there. This is a great story I hope it doesn't have a sad end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Wow i just read all the chapters and it was so good! I hope you finish this story...please do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

Are you ever going to finish this?! PLEASE DO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wowzy Wow Wow!!

This series has everything... great story, great sex, and characters we can believe in. Please, please, please consider finishing the story!! This is my all time favorite!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great work of gay literature.

I have withheld writing comments, as I wanted to catch up on all the chapters as quickly as possible, but allow me to convey how I feel about your work.

At first, I was little skeptical, as it started out similar to the majority of erotic literature, with a attractive man who longs for another physically different, but equally attractive man; however, the more the storyline progresses, the more human they become, whether through faults, emotions, reactions, and even the subtleties given through your nearly-immaculate and epic descriptions.

You certainly know how to entrance your audience through emotional ties and genuine care for the characters you depict.

The only negative feedback I have to offer is perhaps you should allow the secondary characters act more cohesively with the main character. As great as Seamus and Neill are in the story, I can't help but wonder why Jill, who clearly is sharp when it comes to matters of the heart, didn't see Nathan on the path to self-destruction, as they were dating when this happened. Just some food for though, because your work is greatly appreciated.

I eagerly await your subsequent entries. Don't keep us waiting too long =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Speechless

I have spent the last 4 hours devouring every word of the series and it's not the first time I've done this. I'm absolutely hooked, the style is amazing, just brilliant! As an actor and director I would love to make this a film, I think it would make a great one! Please don't tease us anymore, it's just too cruel to wait so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very moving

Your writing style is amazing and the story itself is heart-wrenching. It has a definite ring of truth to it that I'm sure most people can relate to. Very impressed to find a story of this quality here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

this is such a good story and you develop the characters really well throughout the chapters. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
when?

when are you going to finish it? i want to know happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i hope that this story is not over. i want more of seamus and neill i LOVE them together

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!

I sincerely hope that there will be more....there are so many more avenues to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

guys do u hv any suggestion on high-quality stories like diz?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A-MA-ZING!!!

Ive read this series dozens off times...i love it...i would love to see what will happen next...i hope you didnt just stop the story there...it should be a crime to stop an amazing story like that when its that good...youre an amazing writer...i love everything about this story...what im dying to know is what happens between jill and neill and seamus, liam (just because i want to know what happened in the past between him and neill), of course nate and his relationship with seamus, the "coming out" of the couple and also how far do u think of talking about the futur life of seamus and neill...im sure that im forgetting other things that you could talk about...im sure that im not the only one waiting for it if you look at all the comments before mine and counting the ones that dont leave some comments...plz dont stop youre story there...i love it

ps: this is the longest comment ive ever put on this site...usually i dont bother with comments and i just say to write more but this story is really worth it

anw...i hope its not the end of the seamus series...looking forward to more

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

What a wonderful story, just when I think I know where you are taking the story, you insert another twist to make the story more interesting. Waiting for the next chapter to read to see where you will take us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I never really leave many comments on literotica stories, but I love your story so much that it has spurred me to action. Please continue it. I have to know what happens to Seamus and Neil. Their story is too good to end like this. I know you haven't updated in a while, but it's worth trying for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg amazing story

This is the first series I've read on here. N I'm so in love. At first it was to read about the sex but soon after i got ito the story and could NOT stop reading no matter how hard i tried The characters areal realistic and the story line is adorable. I hope you continue this series very soon. You are a truly amazing and you are a great writer.

Good job hun!<3

Wet_SlutWet_Slutabout 12 years ago
Touching

This was one of the most touching stories I've read on here yet, at first I thought it was just going to be hot sex but as the plot grew, I because even more enthralled with the story and not so much with the sex. I loved the story, their love for each other was so touching. Amazing job.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Gut-wrenching

There is so much here beyond the usual Lit stories, it's hard to say what the best part is. I'm sorry this was never completed because I really wanted to see how Seamus and Neill end up. There's some background shit with Neill that looks serious. Just from the hints dropped in previous chapters it doesn't sound like happily ever after. All of the "wish I'd known"s have a very final and tragic ring to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot-Romantic Drama

This is the hottest, most romantic and dramatic storie I've read on literotica and i love it. Its a work of art and i hope you finish it very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

I love this story! It is good. Finish it, please. I feel like there should be another conversation with Nate and Seamus. A conversation that alleviates Seamus's guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't finish

The series is amazing and you can't let yourself be limited to ten chapters if it needs more, and when you do finish the series, dont forget to tie up any loose ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CONTINUE!!

There is no other story as good as this one, I'm begging you to continue it! I haven't found a series that has as good a plot, characters, or writing as this one!

~Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your FAN!! Please continue

This is the best i read on here please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for nine and 10. Can't wait to meet Seamus dad and his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing stories

This story is possibly the best gay literature I've come across and is a great balance between real emotion and passionate sex scenes. I read this a couple years ago and it was just as good reading it the second time... I hope you are doing well, really would love to hear the end of this story and the spin off you talked about in your bio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the very best!

This is one of the most erotic and amazing stories I have read on this site. So much talent. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So talented

What a great story. One of the best on the site. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

just came across this story. I sure hope you can come back at some point and finish it. Its too good not to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous