All Comments on 'Searching for that Spark Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Ashton has buyer's remorse, but reviews fast actions. He searches soul, shreds those thought & buys into happiness

I accept your reasoning for super speed actions in chapter one. Still think that even a few morsels of thought would have enhanced the first chapter. IT'S YOUR STORY THOUGH. Trying to completely buy into your concept story outline. This chapter fulfilled the young men's soul searching of complete change that so many readers requested. Give yourself an 'A' for that success. I especially loved Ashton's thoughts that start '...who lived safe...' and ...'wasn't this long period of deliberation...'. Ashton became REAL for me in that paragraph. Calvin became REAL to me when he admitted to himself what Ashton meant to their future. Now a laugh; 'after an hour of fucking' neither of them take at least a quickie shower with only a half hour to start the next days classes? Hmmm, Riley the RA- seems to be showing an unusual amount of attention to Ashton. I'm very interested in their next life adventure.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

really great. want to read till the end and hope this is a long series with many chapters.

thanks....

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Love the pace and self conflict , awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is not hanging together for me. Not only did they fuck immediately after just meeting, which was way too fast and unrealistic but then they “knew” things like being a virgin, never had a bj before, and where Calvin’s dorm room was?? And then they just as quickly broke up, didn’t see each other for weeks, and then immediately fell back into bed again. There is no motivation and is hard to engage in the story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"You might want to use mouthwash you little cocksucker"....I LOVED THIS. KAMS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous