Searching for that Spark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashton laughed, "I've learned to take what I can get." He pulled Calvin up towards him, wrapping him in his arms. He could still feel the heat from their bodies against each other and the sweat on their skin. He gently ran his hands along Calvin's side, feeling his muscles that were exhausted from tonight. Just as he was about to close his eyes, that familiar feeling struck him; here he was, lying beside the guy he wanted distance from. He came running back to that which he wasn't ready to accept. He let those thoughts linger for a few minutes, then came to the conclusion that maybe he was ready for all of this. Maybe he wanted to be with Calvin. And maybe he was ready for a "new Ashton."

They both woke up the next morning to the sound of Calvin's alarm. He quickly turned it off and turned to Ashton, "Sorry I woke you up. But, I have Biology in half an hour."

Ashton, rubbing his eyes, replied, "No it's a good thing you set an alarm, I have a class too." They both got up and started getting dressed. Ashton then realized that all he had was a pair of boxers and gym shorts.

Calvin, noticing Ashton, spoke, "Looks like someone's going to have to do the walk of shame."

Ashton laughed, "Yeah, the walk of shame half-naked. That's what I get for knocking on your door late at night."

Calvin reached into his drawer and tossed Ashton one of his shirts, "Here, wear this."

Ashton put it on, "What do you know? A perfect fit. Hey, so what do you say we meet up after class in the park? Maybe play some catch, take a walk, get to know each other?"

Calvin responded, sounding a little hesitant, "Yeah, sounds great. I'll meet you around 2."

Ashton walked over and after giving Calvin a kiss, replied, "See you then." He opened the door, taking a look at who was outside. Seeing that no one was out there, he quickly walked over to door. He was just about to turn the knob when he heard a familiar voice coming up the hallway. He turned to see Riley, his RA, walking towards him.

Riley gave him a handshake and spoke, "Ashton, just the guy I wanted to see!"

Confused, Ashton replied, "You were looking for me? What's up?"

Riley continued, "Yeah, I knocked on your door last night and a little earlier but I guess you weren't there."

Ashton, trying to play it cool, responded, "Yeah. I had a bit of a rough night."

Riley replied, "Ah alright, it happens. Well I was just wondering if everything's okay with you: you seemed a little down these past few weeks and I haven't really seen you around that much. I just wanted to check if you were alright." Ashton smiled, knowing that Riley cared about him.

Ashton explained, "I was actually having some issues the first couple of weeks, nothing I really want to get into right now. But trust me, everything's better now."

Riley responded, "That's great to hear man. If you ever have any more problems just let me know: school-related or not, I'm here to help."

Ashton opened his door and turned to Riley, "Well thanks for looking out again. I appreciate it."

Riley gave him a handshake and replied, "No problem man, it's my job! See you around!"

Ashton sat on his bed for a few minutes before he started to get ready for class. He thought about how, for the first time, everything seemed to be going well. He didn't feel the stress of these conflicting emotions anymore; he knew where he wanted to go. He was refreshed and rejuvenated; ready to start his day and eager to see Calvin later this afternoon.

12