All Comments on 'Season of Firsts Ch. 03'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awww

I LOVE IT!!!!

sooooooo cute and how fitting that the season of families and love should find them falling in love!!!

i absolutley LOVE this story!!

you are SO talented

WELL DONE!!

fagan8300fagan8300over 16 years ago

Bravo, excellent story

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Great Story!

I waited until I read all three chapters before commenting. The only thing I didn't like about this story is you never mentioned the lead male character's name. If you did, I missed it. Above that, it was a great story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
'Tis good...

I loved this story, you should make this a full story. It's really pulling, I hope you keep producing story like this.

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
Lovely, lovely, lovely!

I read all three chapters before I left a comment, and I just loved this story!

I'd love to see an epilogue or something like that, something to show if the dream came true! And if so, if it was exactly like that, or if it happened in a different way*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I grew up like him.

I went through 17 foster homes and 3 children's homes, from thee age of three until I graduated high school at eighteen. I found myself tearing up a lot when I read this. Thanks for sharing what it is like to be an orphan these days, although your character was very lucky to grow up in one place. I hope you weren't writing from first hand experience. I am lucky to have found a great man that loves me and makes me feel like a princess. I am glad your story had a happy ending also. Very well written. Thanks!

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (Re: I grew up like him)

I just released an eBook, "Office Hours," in which one of the main characters is a college student who was an orphan and had gone from one foster home to another. Not surprisingly, that gives her a rather different set of life experiences which in turn impacts how the Thanksgiving Break unfolds between her and a professor.

To be honest, when writing "Office Hours," I was not at all thinking of "Season of Firsts," so I did not even think about the orphan aspect of the two tales. As for the story itself, a number of experiences from my own life are indeed embedded in the tale (as with many of my stories), but I do not have firsthand experience with being an orphan - the closest I can claim to that is my grandparents having hosted a number of foster children (usually 2-5 years old) at their farm when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply Amazing

Enough said.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Of course

I was not disappointed!! Well told, well written, well everything!! Thank you Sir

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

Wow! That’s one of the best stories on here. I am shedding tears because of how much I loved that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous