Season of Firsts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I desperately wanted time to freeze, to savor this snapshot of ultimate love. I wanted to forever feel the buzz of adrenaline in every cell of my being, the addictive warmth of this amazing woman's expert mouth, the sirenic grazing of her pearly teeth.

The moment was so exquisite, so perfect, so intense, that my vision was fading. My eyes were only half-open, but despite the daylight coming through the window, I could see sparks, stars, fireworks, in every color of the rainbow, filling the cloudy edges of my vision. My lungs were burning with the need to acquire more air, more oxygen, having expelled everything with my lengthy, loud, primal groan of desperate need, of imminent release, yet if I were to die of asphyxiation, at least I would die sated, elated, intoxicated by the love of my life draining the white-hot life from my body, from my heart, from my soul.

And when, at last, orgasm wracked my senses, I bellowed shamelessly, oblivious to everything save for the young student between my legs, her hands firmly stroking my spasmodic erection, and her seductive squeal of delight. It lasted forever and an instant, leaving me breathless upon my back upon the bed.

"That is a lot," Megumi cooed giddily, still kneeling between my legs and fondling my sensitive anatomy.

When I had finally recovered several minutes later, I sat up again and gazed upon my amazing girlfriend, and was stunned by the vision before me. Her face and her hair were both prominently streaked by lines of white, with a small dollop of white impossible to miss upon the navy blue carpet behind her. And, most amazingly, Megumi was smiling beautifully, her smile as radiant as the love in her eyes.

Slowly, my goddess stood, slightly shaky after having been on her knees for such a long time. We hugged warmly, which smeared a little of my essence upon my neck and shoulder, but I did not mind.

"Good?" she asked softly in my ear.

"Very," I replied, very much moved by the experience.

"I am glad." Megumi apparently realized that she had smeared my seed upon me, for she drew back a little to lick me clean, an act which itself felt wonderful, perfect, right, fated.

"I like your taste," she admitted once she had finished.

I could only hug her again. After all, what can one say to such a compliment? And, of course, that meant she spread more of my essence upon me, so she again drew back to lick me clean as I touched her.

Soon, we changed position. On her back upon the bed, wearing only a white cotton panty and the streaks of me, Megumi indeed looked seductive, especially as she gazed up at me with glowing eyes and a sweet-yet-nervous smile. Her hands were on either side of her head, palms-up, in a gesture of surrender, the box of condoms near her left hand, and it was very clear that she was ready to give her body to me.

But first, I needed to calm her. I also needed to calm myself, for I was beginning to feel a little nervous about this as well. Even though this felt right, even "necessary" in its own way, this was very much an uncharted territory for me, and I was not 100% certain of what I was doing, what I was attempting.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned over the young student, my eyes admiring the white streaks in her hair and upon her face. I gently stroked her between her breasts, directly over her heart, and she reached up to caress my cheek.

"I love you, Megumi," I whispered.

"I know," she replied, smiling sweetly, running her fingers through my close-cut hair. "I love you also." The nervousness was still evident, but seemed to be slowly fading.

I dipped my head, kissing her sternum, then kissing a trail up the gentle slope toward a prominent nipple. Her soft moan was almost palpable as my lips closed around the fleshy bud. Her hands stroked my head, encouraging me to continue, so I took my time, suckling gently, lightly scraping her nipple with my teeth, lightly battering the fleshy bud with my tongue.

...and enjoying her accented sounds and her sweet writhing.

Replacing my mouth with a hand, my lips kissed a trail across the valley of Megumi's chest to her other proud nipple. The way she moved beneath me, the way she thrust her breast ever further into my mouth, the way she whimpered happily... These elements all had an effect upon me, and she certainly knew this by the inspired renewal of my arousal against her leg.

My frosted goddess tugged my head upward, and I acquiesced to her wishes. We kissed again, my hand upon her chest for just a moment before slowly drifting down her body to her panty, the final article of clothing still being worn in the hotel room. The thin material was the final barrier preventing me from truly indulging in her gift to me: her small, beautiful, divine body.

I lifted my lips away from hers, and we opened our eyes as one, gazing at each other. The love was evident in her eyes, as was something I had not truly expected:

Lust.

Megumi lusted for me.

No one had ever lusted for me before. Growing up, most girls barely paid me much attention at all, for as an orphan, I was "different," an "outcast," a "reject." The girls who did at least acknowledge my presence clearly saw me as merely an acquaintance, maybe as a semi-distant friend. That had changed when I came to college, but in general, before the Holiday Break had begun, I had not been able to even envision myself in a relationship.

...yet not only was I in a relationship, I was being given a very special once-in-a-lifetime present.

Slowly, Megumi's hands fell to the bed, to either side of her head, her palms facing toward the ceiling. It was very clear what she was symbolizing even before she said anything:

"I am for you."

I dipped my head to kiss her one more time before sitting back upon my heels upon the bed. Slowly, hopefully gracefully, I reached for the waistband of her panty and slowly slid the thin moistened garment down her body, tugging significantly at first to pull it out from underneath her. And when the panty had at last been banished to the floor, I reached for her ankles and carefully pried her legs apart.

For the very first time in my life, my eyes feasted upon the female sex. It was a wondrous sight to behold, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I was torn, wanting to explore this feminine anatomy yet wanting desperately to embed my sex within hers.

Megumi made the decision for me, reaching for the box of condoms. It seemed to take a lifetime to finally don a snug-fitting condom, but when that process was finally completed, I somehow felt ready.

Positioned between her bent legs, I slowly pressed my covered tip against her plump sex. Her intake of air was music to my ears. The fact that she had yet to move her hands out of position was the signal that I was to continue.

Ever so slowly, I brushed her sex with my sheathed length, not yet pushing myself between the beautiful folds. Her lips had parted slightly, and from the rise and fall of her chest, her breathing had accelerated. Given that my heart was beating faster and harder within my chest, I am certain that my breathing had accelerated as well.

For just a moment, I thought of the fact that I would soon be hurting her, that in a few moments, her precious blood would be spilled. That caused nervousness to rise up within me for a second, but then I looked into her eyes and once again saw the lust and the love within her.

Slowly, I pressed between her feminine folds, not yet ready to hurt her intimately yet wanting to demonstrate the depth of my love for her. I noticed her lips move and tried to "read" what she was mouthing to me, but it must have been something in Japanese because I could not understand it at all. However, in this particular situation, given that we were both completely naked and I was about to take her virginity and make her bleed, I knew instinctively that it was a statement of desire, of selfless giving.

I wanted to give. I wanted to give her my love so that it filled her to overflowing and seeped from her body afterward.

I wanted to take. I wanted to take her most precious gift and seal it away in my heart.

I readied myself, slowly teasing the entrance to her precious portal. Megumi's eyes slowly closed, her lower lip trembled, and her hands reached up to stroke my chest.

She was ready. I was ready.

Slowly, carefully, respectfully, I pressed forward. I could feel the body of my goddess yielding to me, opening for me, as I pressed forward into her tight passage. I groaned softly, but that sound was lost in the whine which she emitted, her face contorting noticeably, an audible gasp escaping her lips once I brushed against her most intimate treasure.

The moment of truth was at hand. I was about to accept the one gift Megumi could only ever give once in her lifetime. She tensed, her body trembling just slightly, just visibly, her nervousness clearly returning to the fore. Yet she looked at me with resolve, with love.

My erection was hard, throbbing within the thin casing. I knew that I needed to complete this.

I slowly backed out of the body of my facialized goddess, until only the tip of my erection was still within her. The cliché "You always hurt the one you love" came to mind, but it seemed quite appropriate, for I was about to hurt her intimately, and it was a necessity.

Megumi reached for my shoulders. She looked down her body, and I wondered what she thought at seeing us so intimately connected.

While she looked at the point of our joining, I plunged forward with all my might, tearing Megumi apart, ripping a shrill sound from her lips as I claimed the gift she would never be able to give again. A tear fell from each eye, a vision which was at once heartwrenching and heartwarming given the intimate reason for her tears. Yet there was also something endearing not just in the fact that she had just given her virginity to me, but that she was willing to be hurt for me, by me.

And as a smile slowly upturned the corners of her mouth, as her grip upon my shoulders lessened, I knew that she was at peace, that the nervousness was fading.

"Beautiful Megumi," I whispered, dipping down to kiss a tear from her cheek. She held me tightly, wrapping her legs around my waist, trapping me inside her as she bore down on me, eliciting a soft groan from my throat.

I backed out slowly, then filled her anew with equal respect. Our eyes locked, silently communicating our love, our desire. Her feet returned to the bed, her knees pointed to the ceiling. I established a slow rhythm which my goddess quickly met, her voice soft yet high in pitch with each renewed penetration of her willing body. While I kept myself propped up on stiffened arms, her hands explored me, her fingernails scratching me gently. I felt her body flex around me, squeezing me intimately, and at last I had to close my eyes and drip my head as I moaned softly.

She touched my cheek, and I opened my eyes again. There was no more pain in her eyes, only love and wonder and tenderness and desire. I was relieved that she no longer hurt, relieved that the necessary pain had passed.

That gave me the resolve I needed. I began to move a little faster within her, amazed at the warmth which surrounded me, amazed at how her body clutched at me. Nothing was said – the only sounds were of our bodies moving together, the mattress beneath us, my occasional moans, and her many accented whines of delight.

When I looked at the point of our joining, I was keenly aware of Megumi's blood upon me. It was at once concerning yet beautiful, for she had bled for me, endured a necessary pain for me, and had done so selflessly.

Our lovemaking was long and slow. Time stood still just for us as we made love in multiple positions, finding it best when we sat cross-legged with her legs around my waist, allowing us to touch and kiss each other and hold one another close.

When at last the ultimate moment was upon us, my goddess was rocking furiously against me, grinding her clitoris against me, not bothering to be quiet as her voice rose sharply in my ear, her fingernails scraping my back in a way which hurt me but felt incredibly sensual. I held her tightly, groaning into her ear from the scraping of my back and from the effort to hold back my impending release for as long as possible.

She announced something aloud in Japanese, then went almost completely rigid, save for her fingernails curling into my unprotected flesh and the spasms of her climax assaulting my penetrating anatomy. My voice caught in my throat, then, as I felt my desire rise up from within, I growled aloud, my grip as tight as a vice as I shook with the power of my own release, the bed protesting, her voice suddenly joining mine as she bathed me with her love. We rocked together, clutching each other fiercely, our voices and our bodies and our hearts joined as one, our sounds primal yet sensual.

Megumi at last went slack, almost completely limp in my arms. She was breathing hard, still moaning and whimpering, still flexing around me. Carefully, I lifted her from me and helped her to lay upon the bed. I finally noticed the red stains upon the white sheets, the mark of her most intimate gift, and I smiled to myself as I quickly went to the bathroom to remove and dispose of the condom and wipe away the blood she had spilled both upon me and for me.

When I returned, I put on my underwear immediately as a layer of protection, then joined my sweet goddess upon the bed. She smiled at me, the love in her eyes even more radiant than before.

"I have blood on me," she whispered.

"I know," I replied. "Thank you."

"Why thank me?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

"You've given me a gift of unimaginable magnitude," I answered her honestly, caressing Megumi's face. "You willingly let me hurt you so that you could give me your most prized possession. That means a lot to me."

Megumi seemed to understand. She drew me closer for a kiss, sighing softly into my mouth as my hand gently squeezed a breast.

We cuddled for quite some time, barely able to hear the wind blowing outside the window. Christmas, the snow, the unusual circumstances which had put us in this hotel... everything else was forgotten – nothing mattered except for the fact that I was with Megumi, holding her close and feeling her love surrounding me.

*****

Hand-in-hand, we walked through the snowy park. The wind had abated at last, reducing to merely a calm cold breeze. The snow fell lazily from the gray sky, a rare ray of sunlight filtering through the clouds.

Megumi seemed somehow... different. She seemed both quieter and happier. Her eyes were more expressive. She seemed to truly glow, a worthy replacement for the hidden sun.

I wondered if I appeared the same to her.

"Push?" she asked, pointing with her free hand toward the swings.

Soon, Megumi was high in the air, swinging back and forth, laughing like a little girl. On a few occasions, I had seen fathers pushing their little girls on the swings at the park near the orphanage, and it had been clear that there was something about that simple act which bonded them closer together. As I pushed Megumi, I felt it: something almost tangible yet inexplicable.

In time, we meandered back to the hotel, hand-in-hand once more. I looked up at the window behind which I had made love to my goddess earlier in the morning. I could hear her impassioned squeals and feel her body yielding to me as I slowly penetrated her...

"Good memories?"

That was when I realized that we were standing still, both of us looking up at the window. Coming back to reality was slightly startling, but the dreamy expression in Megumi's eyes put my mind at ease.

"Very good memories," I confirmed, squeezing her gloved hand.

*****

I set our trays outside the door to my hotel room, verified that the "Do Not Disturb" sign was on the hallway side of the door, then returned to the table. As soon as I sat in the empty chair, Megumi came to sit in my lap, and my arms instinctively enveloped her.

"You like your gift?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, punctuating the response with a kiss to her cheek.

"I was... very embarrass to buy the condoms."

I nodded. "I can definitely understand that."

"It is strange for girl to buy condoms. It is very strange for foreign girl to buy condoms. The pharmacy person looked very strange at me."

"That's nothing," I said to try to reassure her. "Imagine how the hotel staff will look at us once they see the blood stains on the sheets in your room!"

"No!" Megumi buried her face in my neck, and I knew instinctively that she was blushing profusely. I could only smile to myself and stroke the back of her head, inexplicably proud that I could make a goddess actually blush.

We simply cuddled for a while. I immensely enjoyed the feel of Megumi upon my lap, leaning against me, her arms crossing behind my neck. Our kisses were slow and gentle, each lingering for quite some time.

"I also have a gift for you," I finally whispered into my girlfriend's ear, "but now it isn't quite so... 'unique.'"

Megumi gave me a rather quizzical look. "'Unique?'"

"You'll see. If I may get up...?"

After a lengthy hesitation accompanied by one more kiss to my forehead, Megumi finally stood. I stood and went to my suitcase, returning to her with my own box of condoms plainly visible in my hands, making no attempt to hide the gift.

She grinned. "Is cliché, I believe," she laughed. "'Good minds are alike.'"

"It's actually, 'Great minds think alike,'" I gently corrected her.

"'Great minds think alike,'" she repeated with a smile to better secure the phrase in her memory.

Megumi took the box of condoms from me, looking at it fondly. Stepping behind her, I wrapped my arms around my goddess, my hands moving to her chest, gently cupping her breasts and essentially creating a human bra.

"If you'll allow me to make love to you again," I whispered into her ear, "at least I won't need to hurt you again."

She was silent for a moment, and I wondered what she was thinking. "We have twenty-three more condoms," she finally said, counting the twelve in my box and the remaining eleven in her box in her hotel room. "We make much love!"

We gigged softly together, giddy in our young love. Feeling her delight resonating through her breasts and into my hands made me smile.

Then I realized that we were in full view of anyone in the park or the nearby buildings who happened to be looking in our direction. For a moment, that scared me, but then I figured that if others wanted to watch, they could watch.

"Right here," I said, "bent over the table."

"Here?" my foreign girlfriend asked, a hint of concern in her voice. "Where people see?"

"Exactly," I confirmed. "I don't mind showing the world how much I love you. I don't care if anyone sees me making love to you."

I heard the smile spreading across Megumi's lips, and that was when I realized the full impact of what I had just proclaimed. Sex is supposed to be a private thing – although given Megumi's cries earlier when we were in her hotel room, certainly the hotel staff now knew of our intimate activity – which was probably why the thought of being watched suddenly appealed to me: because it is frowned upon by society in general, especially in such a relatively puritanical country like the United States.

My girlfriend turned around in my arms and embraced me fully, making love to me with her mouth. It was definitely the most erotic kiss we had yet shared, and the fact that we could potentially be seen by anyone in the park or in the nearby buildings only magnified the kiss.

Our lips and our hands barely lost tactile contact as we undressed each other. The possibility of being seen lingered in the back of my mind, but that somehow made the undressing all the more enticing to me, and by the time we were both fully nude, my erection was so hard and long that it actually ached with need.