Season of Firsts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megumi was the one to sheath my arousal with the condom. It felt a little awkward having her perform such an act, but we both enjoyed the moment... and as we were still standing before the window, perhaps others were able to enjoy the moment as well.

My goddess stood again, kissed me one more time, then turned and bent over the table. She was already quite wet, yet I still reached down to finger her for a moment, enjoying her adorable mews of happiness.

When I felt that at last she was ready, I slowly entered my girlfriend's body for the second time that Christmas Day. To feel her body opening for me yet gripping me snugly, to hear her soft accented moan as I carefully moved deeper insider her caused my heart to skip a beat and my breath to catch in my throat. And when at last I was fully sheathed inside her, I bent over her, pressing her into the table, kissing her cheek as my hands caressed her sides.

I lay upon her like that for several minutes, simply enjoying the feel of her body as she squeezed my invading manhood. We made many soft sounds together as her body flexed around me, providing a unique pleasure for us both.

"Are you ready?" I finally asked, my voice quiet, not wanting to profane this gift by talking too much or too loudly.

She simply nodded, and I kissed her cheek once again. Finally standing behind her, I reached underneath her, gently brushing her clitoris with a fingernail, and she shuddered upon the table, a reaction which I felt surrounding my hard desire.

I moved slowly inside her, not wanting to rush. I caressed her back and squeezed her lower cheeks, stroked her hair and occasionally strummed her clitoris. Even moreso than when we had made love in her hotel room earlier in the day, I was keenly aware of how her body reacted, how she bore down upon me, how she moved back against me, how her fingers curled around the edges of the tabletop, how her eyes would flutter open and closed with the grace of a butterfly.

This time, Megumi was quiet. I doubt that anyone standing on the other side of the hotel room would have been able to hear her; I could only assume that she had become quite shy and concerned about making too much noise and alerting the staff as to how we were spending our time alone on such a wonderful day in their hotel.

Megumi lifted herself up on her arms, and my hands instinctively moved to her chest, cupping her breasts and using them as leverage. We began to move faster and harder against each other, and my goddess moaned a bit louder with each voyage deep into her loving body.

"So deep!" she breathed, her back arching. I squeezed each breast tightly, using her chest to pull her back into me ever harder as I thrust my hips forward and attempted to burrow ever deeper inside her.

She called my name, twice, and then her love surged around me. I tried to hold back as long as I possibly could, but the way her body was milking me was just too much to bear, and I was forced to succumb to the power of her passion, filling the tip of the condom, groaning as I held still deep inside her, amazed at the repeated surges rocketing along my length.

It was with some reluctance that we finally separated. I sat in a chair, and Megumi quickly sat in my lap. We cuddled in the afterglow, in full view of the window and anyone outside who might be watching.

...and the virgin snow calmly fell outside, coating the landscape with white.

*****

We spent the rest of Christmas Day in near-constant physical contact. Unless we were making love, we were cuddling, or perhaps trading massages. Our bodies were just as joined as our hearts, and when we at last had exhausted ourselves, we showered together, spending plenty of time cleaning and touching each other, before we finally dressed for bed and slipped underneath the covers together.

Face-to-face, we held each other in the darkness, utterly amazed that a Christmas spent alone in a hotel room could possibly have been such a positive thing. I watched my sweet foreign goddess sleeping in my arms, and I thought back to those days leading up to the Holiday Break, when I had been dreading being utterly alone for several weeks, reliving the realization that I was not to be completely alone for the vacation.

As she slept, I kissed Megumi's forehead and ran my fingers through her hair. She gave a soft whimper and pulled herself a bit more firmly against me, still clearly asleep. I smiled to myself.

"I love you, Megumi," I whispered, wondering what the Vegas odds were of a foreign student and an orphan meeting and falling in love. But then again, it really did not matter, for I was certain that no matter the odds, we had beaten them quite handily.

Love for Christmas... What could possibly be a better and more fitting gift?

As I drifted into slumber with the cherished student in my arms, my mind drifted back upon a conversation Megumi and I had had...

"I had a dream," Megumi mentioned during breakfast.

"What about?" I asked with curiosity.

"A dream about us," she said. "You were rich, with large house, nice car, own driver, many nice things. You had sold an invention, made money in market. We..."

I simply waited, although it was clear that Megumi was considering whether she should tell me more about her dream.


"We had kids. Three girls, all beautiful, all look more like you."

The expression of love in Megumi's eyes melted my heart. Reaching across the table, I grasped her hands in mine, and gazed deep into her hazel orbs.

"May your dream come true," I said softly, and I truly meant it. The money and the house and the things she had seen in her dream sounded enticing. Having three daughters with her would be an adventure in itself. But the fact that she had dreamed of us clearly well into the future, together, gave me hope.

"May our dream come true," she whispered, the phrase sounding almost like a prayer as it rolled off her tongue. She smiled, knowingly...

I dreamed of Megumi's dream, of our dream, and when I felt her lips upon mine and awoke to find that the kiss was very much a reality, I knew that for certain that this dream – our dream – would indeed come true.