All Comments on 'Second Anniversary'

by ShortnSheer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not realistic and corny!

No possible plot development was used to explain why the male character was such a wimp. Another typical slut wife but again no explanation or transition to explain why she had two personalities. Poorly constructed effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Well written with great descriptions and the perfect mix of nc/reluctantance and sexual hunger. Don't make us wait for the third anniversary. Perhaps the next time a stranger will agressively take the somewhat protesting wife for himself and only the tale of "tail" will be shared with hubby. Thanks and write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

A well written story that was very poorly developed and completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written...good development and details. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Taking a Big Chance

I enjoyed the story but I thought she was a little too intelligent to be that submissive. Talked to differently yes, I think she would still have done all of it except, a little of it would have been a little more secluded, not to be seen by others.

By the way, are you aware that when a married women allows a man, or woman, other than her husband to touch her, with his encouragement or not, she changes. Woman basically prefer to remain monogamous and then when that changes, or whatever reason, the door is open. That open door can be an occasional quick strange fuck, an occasional lover or a steady flow of erotic couplings. Your guy is a little too 'Cocky' and right now he is sated and exhilarated...that could easily change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Sexy!!!

I really need to go shopping for diamonds. I think my wife would look so sexy showing off her shaved pussy in a bar!~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty

Not my thing, just find this sad after only two years hubbie just wants to watch and suck cum, real nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
marriage sucks

If you want to do this.dont get married

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realley sexey written i want more and more episode

So Sexy!!!

I really need to go shopping for diamonds sexey baby. I think my wife would look so sexy showing off her shaved pussy in a bar! i never forget my demand please write more episode .

e mail sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

mr.sanjay roy

mrs kundan g parakh

zcraft5zcraft53 months ago

great story well written and inserted my wife to be her second part is where dont leave us hanging here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous