Second Chance at Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice smiled and whispered, “You know Ed was my first guy.”

Eric thought for a second and said, “You mean I am only the second man to make love to you! Wow. I am indeed a lucky guy.” Eric thought to himself, “Alice may be older than me, but she has not loved many guys.”

Alice continued flirting with Eric throughout dinner and on the drive home. As soon as they were inside the home, Eric hugged Alice and kissed her passionately on her mouth.

Alice pulled away and cooed, “I am wearing silk purple underwear I bought yesterday. Let’s go to our bedroom.”

After removing her dress, shoes, and freshening up, Alice joined Eric in the bedroom. She tied her hair in a ponytail. Alice and Eric approached each other and met between the dresser and the foot of her bed. They kissed passionately sucking and playing with their tongues. Alice reached for Eric’s cock and grasped it. Eric reached for her boobs and began to squeeze them and then suck them through the lacy push-up bra. He also grabbed an ass cheek with his hand. There was so much of Alice Eric wanted to touch and grab.

Alice looked so good that Eric had to eat her without any further delay and she was standing in the perfect place.

With his hands squeezing her tits and ass, Eric whispered to her, “Alice, I want to eat you right here. Please, please, my mouth is watering for your cunt.”

Eric pleaded, “Please leave your panties on. You look beautiful with them on. They are crotch less and won't come in my way; place your right foot on the bed and hold on to the dresser. I am going to eat your pussy right here.” Eric showed Alice what to do, feeling her tapered thighs as he helped her take pussy-eating position.

Eric dropped to his knees and found Alice’s gaping slit at his face level. Looking up, his view of Alice was erotically intoxicating. Beyond her pussy was her slightly protruding lower belly. Further up were her two magnificent firm jiggling boobs.

Eric brought his face back to her crotch-less panties covered pussy. It was glistening with juices accumulated during their long evening of petting and kissing. It smelled of a mixture of perfume that Alice put on her mound and her natural odors. Eric nuzzled her pubic hair with his nose and deeply inhaled Alice’s aromas. He put his hands around her and grasped her ass cheeks, and proceeded to lick and suck Alice’s pussy gently. Alice grasped his hair with one hand and steered Eric’s mouth to the places she wanted sucked, and held on to the dresser with the other.

Eric looked up to find that Alice had thrown her head backwards and her boobs were heaving due to heavy breathing. She was close to cumming.

Soon, she was moaning with pleasure. Eric continued to suck her pussy juices and her clit. His face, especially the nose, was smeared with Alice’s juices. Alice let out a deep sigh and said, “I am cumming. Oh I’m cummmmmming. Fuck, that’s great. Keep sucking my clit. Oh Eric. Eriiiiiiiiic.”

Eric felt her pussy spasms on his mouth. It was a turn on to know that Alice was cumming on his mouth. She must have come at least six times. He was so turned on his cock was oozing stringy cum on to the floor. After her pussy spasms subsided, Alice stood with both feet on the floor, pulled Eric up and kissed his mouth tasting her own juices. She wiped his face with a tissue and smiled at him.

Alice kissed his lips and murmured, “Eric, you have not come yet. You must be tired after a long day. Let’s do it missionary style; you can deposit your sperm deep in me.”

Eric added, “Missionary style will also let me see your crotch less panties.”

Alice nodded and grinned. With Alice on her back, Eric raised both her legs close together and then spread her thighs. He admired Alice’s beautiful crotch with the crotch-less panties framing her pubes and pussy; he bent down and kissed them. Eric then lifted her legs on his shoulders, slowly snaked his cock in to her cunt, and started fucking in slow, long strokes. Soon Eric came deep in Alice’s pussy, “Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk.” He pushed Alice’s legs aside and rested on her pillowy boobs.

Eric kissed Alice’s face and whispered, “That was a terrific climax, lover.” Alice smiled and formed a thank you with her lips.

Then she cooed, “Don’t take your cock out; let’s stay coupled for a few minutes.”

Alice and Eric fell asleep. After couple of hours, Eric woke up, but he was not awake completely. Alice had cuddled with her back to Eric. They were lying on their left sides. Eric had a hard on; he started playing with Alice's boobs: massaging and pinching them. Alice moaned with pleasure in her sleep. Eric then stimulated her pussy; it was still juicy. Alice continued to moan with pleasure. Eric’s precum was oozing out of his cock; he smeared it on his cock head.

Eric lifted Alice's right leg a little. Positioned his slippery cock head at Alice's pussy mouth and slowly snaked it in inch by inch. His cock entered her well-lubricated cunt easily. Alice moaned with pleasure with invasion of her pussy. Eric waited for a minute for Alice's cunt walls to expand and grasp his cock.

He fucked for a few minutes while either massaging Alice's boobs or fingering her clit, and stopped to savor the pleasure of having his crotch cushioned by Alice’s buttocks and his cock buried deep in her pussy. They must have stayed coupled for about 20 min. Alice moaned continuously and had at least one orgasm; it was difficult to tell because her cunt was spasming all the time. Eric’s cock was wet with her pussy juices and his precum. Finally, she started to have another orgasm, “Goddddd. Ohhhhhhh.”

Alice's orgasm triggered Eric’s climax; he shoved his cock deep in Alice's cunt: “Fuckkkkk. Fukkkk. Fuckkkkk.” After a while, his cock shrank and came out of Alice's pussy with a plop.

Alice mumbled, “Your large load is leaking out. I'm too sleepy to get up. Give me a few tissues to absorb some of it.” Eric handed several tissues to Alice and fell asleep.


ALICE AND ERIC LOOK FORWARD TO HOLIDAYS


Next morning, while Alice was still sleeping, Eric got out of bed and made a pot of coffee. After an hour, when Alice did not come to the kitchen, Eric found her awake still in bed.

Alice smiled at Eric and mumbled, “I am a little tired; my stomach is a little queasy, probably too much wine last night. Make me couple of pieces of toast; I will be down in a few minutes.”

After breakfast, Eric helped Alice with the dishes and laundry; afterwards, Alice dropped off Eric at the gym to play basketball with his friends and went to visit her mom.

After couple of hours, Alice and Eric went to a mall to begin shopping for the holidays. Alice was still tired and Eric suggested they take lunch break.

Eric asked, “How is your mom.”

“Mom is fine; she said I have gained weight. What do you think?”

Eric touched Alice’s hand and said, “I do not see any difference; you look lovely to me.”

With a huge smile on her face, Alice cooed, “Mom thinks I may be pregnant.”

It took a minute for Eric to realize what Alice said. Finally, in a choked voice, he said:

“Wow! I am honored. It’s wonderful news. I love kids.”

Alice giggled, “I am hoping for just one kid at a time, not twins or -----,” and shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s best to get yourself checked. I will be glad to go with you to the clinic.”

Alice was indeed pregnant; the baby was due in June. She looked more voluptuous as her pregnancy progressed. Her boobs got bigger. Her face glowed all the time. She also became hornier.

Eric was devoted to Alice during her pregnancy. He found her more alluring and fucked her every chance he got. But, Alice was not sure what Eric thought of her pregnant figure.

“Do you think I am still sexy?” she asked one afternoon while they were playing pool.

Eric had lit the gas fireplace, and the game room was warm and comfortable. Alice was dressed in a black long-sleeve robe, thigh highs, and loafers. She tied her blonde hair in a ponytail.

“Honey, since your pregnancy, you look more beautiful and voluptuous to me. Your boobs must have grown at least a cup size since your pregnancy. I think you will look beautiful throughout your pregnancy and after birth of our child,” replied Eric.

Eric whispered, “I will have lots of fun playing with your boobs, ass, and the rest of your body, and eating your pussy.”

“I'm glad you like my pregnant body,” cooed Alice.

Alice giggled and continued, “You better love me. You knocked me up. You did what my husband could not do.”

Eric pulled Alice towards him, put his hands under her robe, and groped her large bra-covered boobs and pinched her nipples. Alice squealed happily and pretended to continue playing pool, but Eric pursued her. He lifted Alice’s robe and squeezed her voluptuous panties-clad buttocks.

Eric turned Alice and nudged her to lean against the pool table and fell to his knees. Alice lifted her robe encouraging Eric to explore her thighs and pussy. Eric lowered her slightly stained panties. He first rubbed her smooth thigh-high-clad inner thighs, then her tummy. He kissed her swollen and smooth tummy several times, and whispered,

“I love your tummy; it’s so sexy.”

Alice bent and lifted her left leg exposing her pussy; Eric gladly licked and sucked Alice’s pussy for a long time. He thought Alice, after becoming pregnant, was oozing more syrup. Alice held on to Eric’s head, and cooed as she had her orgasm:

“Suuuuck. Liiick. Cliiit. Ohhhh. Ohhhh.”

Eric pulled an upholstered chair in front of the fireplace, and after removing his pants and underwear sat in it. Alice removed her robe exposing her bra-covered boobs. She placed a cushion on the floor in front of Eric and knelt down.

Alice took hold of Eric’s cock and, while looking up sexily in to Eric’s eyes, she licked its head; Eric played with her ponytail and touched her hollowed cheeks. She cooed lovingly:

“This tool worked well. It spewed out spermies. It knocked me up. It still wants to go in to my pussy. I love it; I love you too, lover.”

Alice got up and still looking in to Eric’s eyes, sat in his lap, grasped and inserted his stiff cock in her juicy pussy, and hugged him lovingly.

Eric held Alice’s face and whispered, “Your face is glowing. You look more beautiful.”

Alice reached back, unfastened her bra, and offered first her right boob for Eric to suck and then her left boob; she cooed:

“These boobs will produce milk for our baby. Right now, you are my baby. Suck them, love.”

Eric was enjoying Alice’s love games. His cock was leaking precum profusely. He was close to his release and Alice sensed it. Still looking in to Eric’s eyes, planting her feet firmly on the carpeted floor and grasping his shoulders for support, Alice lifted her juicy and snug pussy, and lowered it slowly eliciting a happy inadvertent moan from him. With Eric’s cock deep in her pussy, Alice tightened her pussy walls to further stimulate it.

Alice cooed, “Squeeze my butt when you are at the peak. I love seeing you climax.”

Eric mumbled incoherently as Alice fucked him slowly; then he squeezed her butt; soon his cock exploded spewing out jets of sperm in her pussy.

A few minutes later, Alice grinned and cooed: “Your cock is still hard, but I need another shower.”

In the shower, Eric lovingly washed Alice’s sexy and pregnant body: her swollen belly, voluptuous boobs and buttocks, and her pussy. He marveled at her new look. Tenderly, he kissed her swollen belly many times.

In turn, Alice washed Eric’s balls and stiff cock. She knew Eric was ready to fuck her.

She cooed, “Honey, let’s make love in our bed; it’s more comfortable there.”

Eric made love to Alice that day and everyday: in their bed, in the game room, in the kitchen, and in the back yard until a week before their daughter, Deborah, was born. Eric remained very devoted to Alice and to Deborah.

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.


Continued in Ch. 8.

12