Second Chance Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get him the fuck out of here -- this is private property." Jared told the security desk.

"Not so fast - I want to see my daughter, Cleo." Rich said with another smirk.

"First off, you have no rights: No parental rights, no visitation rights. I say if and when you see her. Don't like it? Take me to court. Second, Cleo isn't her name. God how much of a loser do you have to be that you can't even remember her name? And to think, you think you're better suited to be around her then Jared? Tell me something Rich, why do you want her now?" Olivia asked him.

"Well," he said as he walked around the front of the lobby inspecting everything, "I have just gotten married and where we both decided that we don't want to have a baby, Cleo...errr whatever her name is, is what 7? So she could take care of herself which means that we'll be able to show her off without having to deal with all the messy stuff." Rich explained.

"Yeah, please tell the judge that when you take me to court." Olivia said.

Just then Jason, Ty and a disheveled Jerry came around the corner. "What's going on?" Jason asked to the room.

Olivia still stood in front of Jared, looking up into his eyes - eyes which still watched Rich with a look that said he'd like to kill him.

"This is Rich, he's Cleo's sperm donor - you know Olivia's 7 year old daughter. He wants custody because she's at the stage where she wouldn't be messy. Oh, yeah, and because he can do a better job raising her then that of a mobster." Jared said. Olivia glanced at Jason who had advanced to stand by Jared's side when Jared began talking, that is when she noticed the intense look in Jason's eyes matching Jared's. Great they're going to kill him here, then we'll all be in the middle of a murder investigation.

Jason's next words surprised her extremely and let her know that massive amount of control that he had, "Get off of my property, you come back, you better have a court order and a police escort. Dale?" he said glancing back at the security desk, "Call the police and tell them we don't want him on this property, or any of our properties or he'll be arrested for trespassing."

Rich threw his head back and laughed, "Is the big, bad mobster going to have me arrested? Oh, this is priceless, Olivia you should have at least gotten one that would threaten to kill me!" At that moment Olivia heard several clicks throughout the room when she looked around she noticed that everyone including Jared had just pulled a gun out, cocked it and was aiming at Rich.

"Is this mobster enough for you?" asked Jason. Olivia squeezed up to Jared, placing her ear against his chest. Thu-thud, thu-thud, thu-thud sound of his heartbeat calming and soothing her, Jared's free arm coming around her waist holding her tightly to him.

In that moment of facing that many guns point directly at him Rich thought it might be smart to leave and so he backed out of the lobby slowly. When he reached the door he grabbed the handle never looking at it then slipped out of the building. As soon as he was out of sight they all lowered their guns slowly.

"Why in the hell does he think her name is Cleo and that she's 7?" Ty asked.

"He has no idea who his daughter is or anything about her for that matter." Jared said. He looked down at Olivia still pressing her ear to his chest, "Has he ever seen her?"

"No, he was long gone before she was born. Course he was heavy into drugs at that time he very well might have thought it was 7 years ago." She said.

"Call Kaleb, get him over here." Jason said to one of the security guards. "No time like the present to find out what we are dealing with here."

About 30 minutes later Kaleb was walking into Jason's apartment. He had been friends with the guys since they were all children; he just chose to go into law instead of the organization. The obvious decision was to then be their attorney and provide them with the best legal counsel that he could provide them with. Kaleb listened patiently as Jerad explained what had transpired between Rich and them down in the lobby. "Do we know who the wife is?" Kaleb asked the room. Jason looked sheepish, "Well I had Mac go find out while we waited for you to get here. She has no money actually it's her grandma that has the money but grandma put a stipulation in the will - there has to be a child so that family remains important."

"Do you think that grandma will be willing to financially fight in court?" Kaleb asked.

"Not sure, maybe if she thinks that they're saving Chloe from something." Jason replied.

"What are they going to save her from?" Olivia asked.

Jared grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it, "Me honey. They'll want to save her from our lifestyle."

"But Jared... I can't lose my daughter!" She said starting to feel the hysteria building up.

"I'm not gonna let you." He said. With his confident statement she felt the hysteria recede.

"Kaleb let's do what we need to in order to prevent it." Jason ordered.

"Jas, I specialize in criminal law but there is a family law attorney who specializes in child custody cases that I know. I'll give her a call and see if she's willing to take it."

"Do it then." Jared replied.

With that he stood up, still holding Olivia's hand and walked into the elevator. When the doors slid open again they walked into their apartment. He walked her off the elevator then backed her up against the wall on the side of the elevator door just inside of the apartment and leaned down relighting her fire that had stalled in the last hour.

Olivia slid her hands up under his shirt lifting it up as she went until he pulled back from their kiss to allow her to remove the shirt. He then began kissing her again, allowing her to set the speed. He pulled her shirt up, once again pulling back to remove her shirt this time. Like an expert undid her bra in a swift fluid motion. Her nipples hardened at the first touch of the cooler air then hardened even more as they brushed then rubbed against the hair on his chest.

He kissed her on the forehead, then on each of her closed eyes, the end of her nose, a soft kiss on her lips. He knelt down in front of her, unbuttoning her pants and slowly sliding them down. Next he guided her underwear down over her curvy hips and sexy legs.

He leaned in between her legs breathing her scent in deeply. He placed one of her legs over his shoulder and kissed her pussy. He could taste her just enough that it made him want more, he swiped his tongue along her slit then hardened his tongue and began sliding it in and out of her pussy.

The sensations were almost overwhelming combining the strain of standing on one leg and the excitement from what he was doing to her. Olivia fisted her hand in his hair pulling him closer. He took the cue from her and slid just a bit up so he could start working on her clit. He lapped at it with his tongue then began to alternate the lapping with sucking it into his mouth. Bringing his index finger up he began to screw it in and out of her soaked hole as he continued to suck and nibble at her clit. He felt her muscles began to flutter and knew that she was close to cumming. He pulled her leg from over his shoulder and stood. He dropped his own pants then grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer so he could slam into her hot, wet center.

Olivia was over stimulated with the intense friction that she was feeling. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he kept pumping his cock into her steamy pussy. She couldn't move much but couldn't stop herself from humping her ass off of the wall and forcing his cock deeper into her. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and began to ritual series of squeezes and releases while trying to suck him deeper. The stimulation was too much for Jared and he shot his hot cum deep into her waiting womb. They continued to stay right there; Jared holding them both upright and her just trying to draw a regular breath. "I promise you I'll not let him get our daughter." He whispered to her.

She kissed him softly on the lips, "I know you wont. I have faith in you."

Just then his phone started to vibrate loudly in his discarded pant pocket. With a sigh he let her slid down until her fell out of her and she was able to gain her ability to balance on her own legs. "Sorry."

"It's okay, probable important." She said with a yawn.

He flipped his phone open, "Jared."

"I hear that little Chloe's daddy is back in the picture. Where does that leave you in Raven's life I wonder? With Chloe's real daddy now having money and the need to have a child, I wonder if Raven will now see you for the useless piece of shit that you are." Said a voice that sounded like it had a tinge of craziness to it.

Chapter 15

Jared sighed, "Oh, Tom did you find Rich just for us? You shouldn't have. But then, I guess he forgot to tell you that he wants Chloe for him and his new wife? Then again maybe you're hoping that was the case and that what? Olivia would just leave her child without a backwards look? How little do you really know her? Get a life Tom - go find someone else to stalk." Jared hung up the phone then opened it back and dialed a number quickly. "Mac?...Jared...Hey I need a new line or something...Yeah Tom just called me again...Okay thanks." He once again closed the phone just in time for it to vibrate again.

"I married a busy man." Olivia said from the couch where she was laying still naked, running her finger tips lightly over her stomach up to her breast then back down again. She smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss her on her stomach.

"Take that you distracting woman!" he said with a chuckle then flipped the phone open.

"Jared...What did she say?...yeah? when?...Jason's...okay...30 minutes?...see you then." He flipped it close for a third time and threw it on the coffee table. "We're going up to Jason's in about 30 minutes to meet our new attorney. She'll direct us as to what she believes we should do as far as Rich."

"Is he working with Tom?" Olivia asked looking up at him from the pillows at the end of the couch then grabbing Jared's hand and pulling him down on top of her on the sofa.

He allowed her to pull him down and he held himself up and kissed her deeply. Then he pulled back and nuzzled his nose to hers, "I don't want to talk about them right now."

"Then what would you like to talk about?" She asked lightly kissing his bottom lip.

"How about the first...er second thing that pops up" He said kissing her again.

"Mmmmm, but we only have 30 minutes..." she began. Jared stood up grabbing her and flipping her over his shoulder, "Then we should do this in the shower."

Olivia laughed and yelled, "JARED!! Can't you be serious?"

"Nope too horny for that." He said as he walked into the master bathroom and set her on her feet. Beneath her feet was a rug that was so incredible fluffy, it was like a small piece of a cloud. When she looked around the bathroom she was amazed. It looked like it had been designed for a spa. Jared walked over to the glass shower that looked like a thick glass room. The glass tiles were illuminated from within and the lights changed slowly. The outer wall of the shower, where the door was, was clear sheets of glass. The tub was a deep set jet tub that was big enough for four people and was also made of the thick glass tiles. The sinks looked like ice sculptures set in a vanity made of the thick glass tiles.

Jared turned to look at her, "What?"

"This is beautiful!" Olivia said in a stunned voice.

"Yeah, I really like the look of it. Oh yeah when you get ready to decorate, if you could, I would rather you not change this room much. Glass is very calming for me, but if you really want to change it I won't object... just hoping that you might like some of the same things that I do." Jared said as he walked towards her.

"Well, this is our bathroom, and I really like it. Make a deal with you, give me a rug like this one," pointing down to her feet, "for the bedroom and I will not touch this bathroom." She told him.

Jared grinned, "Deal. Now where were we?" He leaned in, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her.

"We were going to take a shower then go meet an attorney up at Jason's place." She said as she returned his kisses.

Jared led her into the shower and backed her up under one of the several sprayers that came out of the wall. He continued to kiss her while running his fingers through her hair. Then he pulled back and leaned way into her and grabbed a bottle behind her. He opened it and put some on a loofah. He then began to rub softly over her skin leaving a trail of suds ever where he touched. Starting with her shoulders then working down her arm back up then down the other one and back up, he then moved to her breast making sure that the nipples looked more like a patch of bubbles than a nipple. He then moved to her belly and slid down over her thighs working down her legs then up the inside, then back down the other leg and slowly back up the outside. He shimmered over her thighs again. He then turned her around and began with her shoulders working his way slowly and methodically over her back, sliding over and over her ass. He dropped the loofah on the floor and slid his hand down to her pussy. He began to massage her pussy on the outside until she began to moan then he slid a finger in between her pussy lips, creating friction on her clit.

He removed his hand and she said, "No Jared...that feels so good...please...make love to me."

"Shhhh, baby just take it easy, I won't leave you hanging." He said.

He leaned her forward so that she then he slid his hands down her arms and forced her to grab the shelf that was in the shower, then he stood up, dipped down and slammed his cock deep in her hot, waiting pussy. Olivia groaned with pleasure. Jared began to move in slam in and out of her at a speed that was building her orgasm up quickly. At this angle she realized that he could hit her g-spot with no problem. Every time he pushed into her, he slid fully against the spot. He then began to rub the rose bud of her asshole, not slipping in, just massage with his finger, but it was enough to send her orgasm over the edge.

"Jared! I am going to cum!" she gasped gripping the shelf tightly.

"Cum for me baby, let that sweet pussy squeeze my cock. I am going to cum in your hot, wet, tight pussy."

"Oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she felt the first tremors of her orgasm hit. She felt Jared's cock swell inside of her and knew that he would be cumming.

Jared grunted as he let loose of his load deep into her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and leaned against her back. "Damn woman you are going to be the death of me." He told her.

Olivia giggled, "We still have to get ready so we can go back upstairs."

Jared laughed, "Yeah I guess we do, maybe you should stop distracting me."

"Me distracting you?!? Have you been here for this shower?"

"I better have been here because the other option is Jason and I love my brother sweetheart but I think I'd kill him if he was ever buried this deep in you, because I love you and I want to keep you to myself."

"I love you too." She turned around and kissed him softly.

He returned the kiss then swatted her on the ass, "Let's get ready."

They were only a few minutes late, well 45 to be exact. It was too much to hope that Jason would not mention it. He kept asking, "Jared, do you two need to take a break and go back down stairs for a quickie. We have a couple of hours to waste."

Jared would just grin at him then tell him, "You're just jealous because you can't get laid as often as you wanted."

The attorney whose name was Anna Drake was very helpful. She said that their best bet was to file for custody since they'd already planned to do that the papers would show that Jared wanted to provide what Rich could not. The rest of the night was spent getting the necessary information that she needed to make the papers up and get them filed. She was very expensive. Olivia almost began to choke when she said that her retainer was $50,000 and her fee was $1000 an hour but Jared calmly asked her if she would accept a check then wrote out a check for $100,000. He told her he did not want her to worry about not getting paid.

As Anna was leaving she turned and said, "You know if there is a way you could get him to willingly sign away rights over to Jared it would be better for everyone. Needless to say, good intentions and money isn't always enough to overlook the fact that you're associated with... some unfortunate incidents. Plus, you all did pull a gun on him when he came asking to see her. I'm not saying that it will go bad - just that it could."

"We'll see what we can do." Jared said. ***

It had been a month since the meeting with the attorney, Anna. She'd filed the papers on their behalf and they'd also received papers requesting visitation rights for Rich. Anna stalled by appealing for extenuating circumstances.

When they went in front of the judge Rich's attorney, Alan Jenkins, launched into a spiel of how they were trying to sever a father and daughter bond.

When the man was finally done, Anna stood up and said, "Your Honor there is no father and daughter bond between this man and my clients' child. Mr. DeGeo's known to the child as her father not because he has forced her but rather because she chose to identify him as such. Furthermore sir, how can we consider this plea on the court's behalf to intervene in this little girl's life when the man that claims to be her father and the best choice for her has not taken the time to learn anything about her. Prior to a month ago he had never met her or tried to even learn her name. Now he wants custody? We don't feel that this little girl should be subjected to being a whim of a couple that want to play house. This is why we are asking for termination of Mr. James's rights and to have Mr. DeGeo legally adopt Chloe Evans."

The judge sat back looking very perplexed from the whole situation, then he sat forward and said, "This is a serious matter at hand. Both sides want the same child for difference reasons. I don't feel comfortable decided what's best for this little girl without having met her first. So, I'm ordering her and everyone else here to be present in this court room at 1 pm today. We're adjourned until then." BANG down came the gavel.

As they left court Jason was standing just outside of the courtroom. He motioned Jared over to him; Olivia gave them a strange look since she was not invited to hear what it was that Jason was now whispering in Jared ear. Jared looked stood straight looked at Jason then turned to look at Olivia. Olivia searches Jared's face, hoping to find out what they were discussing, the look in his eyes told her everything and nothing.

He turned back to Jason and gave a nod then walked back to Olivia. Taking her arm and leading her out of the courthouse. She noticed that, as if on cue, one of the SUV's pulled up and stopped in front of them. Jared opened the door and she climbed in, when she turned back around she noticed he wasn't getting in.

"Jared?"

"Go get Chloe and bring her back here, I'll be here waiting for you. I just need to do something with Jason real fast."

"Jared... you're not going to do anything dangerous right? Please don't do something that is going to make the case harder. You heard Anna."

"I won't baby. I just have a couple of loose ends to tie up." He leaned into the truck and gave her a kiss. Then he shut the door and turned back to walk up the courthouse steps.

Olivia noticed that Jason was waiting at top of the steps. She had a sinking feeling that they were up to something, she just didn't know what.

"Are you sure about this?" Jason asked Jared as he walked up the steps to him.