Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," she trailed off with a happy whimper.

Slowly I cupped my lips around her tasty young spot and sucked on it gently. Occasionally I would flip my tongue over it. With my hand I brushed over the pale soft skin on her legs. It seemed like she would pass out from her heavy breathing, but I know what that means and it just made me more determined. It seemed as if she was too overly excited, or else didn't really have the experience she seemed to have. No one has ever been man enough to give her this intimate pleasure. Just as I smirked with amazement, it happened and nearly gave me a fat lip as her hips jerked upward.

"Uuuhhh!!!" she screamed.

I was amazed at how easy it was for her. Perhaps it was the first time excitement, but I intended to find out for sure. Bucking wildly, I almost lost my balance as I watched her bask in the pleasure I gave her. She settled and tried to speak but couldn't. For some time after I gently caressed her sweetness. A woman should never have to stop with just one orgasm. Even in the worst of times, that is how I feel.

"Oh fuck...oh my," she panted. "I...think I'm gonna pass out."

"Shouldn't use that language in front of your teacher," I smiled.

"Oh.," she panted then smiled. "You'll probably punish me now right?"

"The thought had crossed my mind," I smiled.

"Oh god I hope so...I watched a tape once with that and...well it made me curious.", she grinned as she stood back up.

"Weirdo," I smiled.

"Yeah well," she smiled.

"Your really wet right now," I remarked.

"Take advantage of that," she said as she moved her leg to the side. "I have the same reaction when I'm alone at night thinking of you."

"Oh my," I smiled.

I embraced her, feeling warmth press against me. She had proceeded to remove the rest of my clothing, knowing what she really wanted. With nothing between us I held her tight a moment, just to take in her warmth and scent.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

"Again with the language," I whispered. "There are better words."

"I know I deserve a spanking," she giggled. "Should I bend over your knee?"

"You have a one track mind," I laughed.

"Bad girl didn't do my schoolwork," she laughed as she slid off the desk.

"Nice girl who pulled it off at the last minute," I smiled.

"Are you talking about my papers or this, sweety?' she grinned.

"The papers," I said. "This is...really happening isn't it?"

"You bet you ass it is," she smiled.

"Oh the language again," I smiled.

"If I keep saying stuff will you put me over you knee?" Betsie grinned.

"I think we need to talk about that...obsession," I said with my hands on my hips.

"Well I'll just do something else with my mouth then," she said as she dropped to her knees quickly.

Betsie started to scrunch forward then put her hands on my hips and pulled them toward her. She reached out her hand clasping it around me, looked up almost as if for approval. Slowly she leaned forward and gently kissed the head. I closed my eyes a second at the gentle nature of her approach. Opening her mouth, she slowly pushed it between her lips. The light touch that I had not had in a long time made me close my eyes a moment, almost as if all of my energies were heading south.

"Ack," she backed off quickly. "Sorry, I almost choked."

"Never this either?" I asked.

"This is a good spot isn't it?" she said, ignoring my question and rubber her fingers underneath, just below the head. "It's like a special spot right?"

"Yeah," I moaned.

Betsie looked up at me as she ran her tongue on the underside in just that place. Her long gaze as she licked the length of my shaft made me want to melt into her. Once again she tried her luck at the whole thing. I watched as she opened her mouth and put it inside. As she did, she closed her eyes and moaned a bit. She seemed to understand her own limitations. Slowly her head bobbed in and out as her little moans escaped. I let out a long gasp of approval. Her hand reached out and rubbed the underside of my sack. Occasionally she would try to put it in further and further, testing herself. I smiled at her and she seemed to understand the unspoken message that any effort was ok. She seemed to enjoy wiggling her tongue just under the head, and so did I.

"Hmm," she panted as she again licked the entire length.

I backed off and looked at her as she met my eyes. She wiped off her face a bit and smiled at my expression. I knew she was looking for approval for some reason. I had to find a way to prove to her that she didn't need to.

"Was that alright?" she asked as she licked my shaft once more.

.

"So Amazing," I smiled.

"Um...how much really comes out when you...you know", she asked, changing her tone. "I mean if you were to um."

"Oh that's a big step," I said.

"I know but I think I want to try. I mean I saw it on the tape and..." Betsie said before I interrupted.

"Forget about the tape," I smiled. "Not this time ok."

"Oh my another time," she smiled brightly.

I had never experienced what she had suggested. I was curious for sure. But it was obvious that after all her posturing and prose walking around these hallowed halls, she was somewhat new at this. It didn't seem appropriate to take that road. Not this time anyway. But I was about to make the next move.

I turned and walked over to my desk and took a condom out of my bag. Because it had been there so long I checked the expiration date. I opened it and turned as I slipped it over myself. Then I went to the corner of the room and sat in the chair without the arms on it. I looked up at her and she didn't yet move. I put up my finger and motioned for her to come over.

"You want me?" she said in a voice filled with deep desire as she walked slowly over.

"Oh yes," I said as I watched her young well figured goodness.

"That's something I do know about," she smiled as she approached.

She walked slowly toward me, making eye contact the whole time. When she reached me, her knees pressed against mine. I took her hand, and gently pulled her forward. Her legs spread apart and she inched onto me, now sitting my legs. Reaching out in front of her she quickly stroked me, then moved forward again. Lifting up, she rubbed it on her wetness then pressed it through herself.

"Oh sweety," she whimpered slightly as she inched around me.

Feeling her tight and so warm young womanhood slowly surround me made me glad I waited around an extra half hour for her. She kissed me once, then moaned gently as she moved her hips slowly up and down.

"Your so warm," I remarked as I put my arms around her.

"For you sweetheart," she panted as she moved her hips.

Betsie gazed into my eyes as the sound of her light moans permeated my ears. She was like nothing I had ever felt before. With the closeness of her body, and the way she squeezed around me, I couldn't think of any place I would rather be. I flexed upward and watched her mouth open wide as her eyes closed. She put her arms around me and held me tight as I felt her insides pulse and tighten around me. I smiled as her release had been one of the most wonderful I had ever seen or felt.

"That's it sweety," I whispered.

"Oh so nice and strong,", she moaned. "There is oh...nothing like finding a man with experience to...ho baby...show you how it's done."

"It matters to me," I said as I kissed her.

As she looked into my eyes she seemed to believe my words. I directed her young body to start moving her hips on me again. It only took a second, and she understood and made the effort on her own. She moaned with a partial gasp each time as she looked into my eyes. Like two beams she told me all that I needed to know and sort of looked through me, a second before she closed her eyes and moaned an almost whine in delight. Faster she went with her face flush, she shook all over, then crashed her head against my chest, heaving her breath onto my skin.

Taking her hand, I kissed it, then pulled it to the side. She seemed to know that I wanted her to stand. As she did, so did I. The experience had been so gentle thus far. But I wanted her to experience something more. I thought she might be ready for it. Perhaps an experience that was a bit more primal. I couldn't wait to see how she would like that.

"What do you want me to do for you?" Betsie asked.

"It's about what I can do for you," I smiled as I led her over to the desk.

Looking around a second, but knowing full well what my room has for features, I know there is no place to lie down properly. There is no real comfortable way to do it the old fashioned way. I think she saw my pondering as she turned with a smile. Walking over to my desk she put her hands on it and slowly lowered herself, resting her elbows on the hard surface. Pushing up on herself just a bit, she spread her legs apart just a bit, as she bent right over, waiting for me. All her young womanhood smiled back at me in its unbelievable beauty. It seemed like she knew what she wanted and perhaps me as well.

I approached and reached down to spread her legs apart more to my liking. She complied very quickly in a way that seemed to be in a hurry. Spreading her cheeks apart with my hand, I rubbed my stiffness on the length of her from hole to hole so to speak. She gasped in one particular place. I wonder if she thought I was going to get really dirty.

"Oh my!" she panted as I slowly inserted into her tight womanhood.

I didn't want to be too aggressive at first. I listened to her low pitched moans and simply enjoyed the tightness. Her sounds grew mellowed and I saw her fingers dig into my desk. I started to go a bit faster without thinking, and then realized it, slowing back down.

"N...no, faster," she panted.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Oh yes please," she moaned. "Show me what you've got."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on, don't make me beg", she moaned.

Doing as she seemed to want, I thrust into her as I held on to her hips. Her loud moan permeated the room. I felt her get tighter as her fingers crinkled up papers on my desk. I will have to explain that somehow, but who cares. She howled as the stack of papers slipped through her fingers on to the floor. I even heard a whimper as I started to slow. It was followed by an annoyed voice telling me, actually ordering me not to stop. Pushing into her now with everything I had, I felt her tighten.

"I'm cumming!" she hollered.

I slowed again and she told me to keep going. I would comply. It was too fantastic to stop just yet, but I soon realized that her beautiful tightness seemed to take its toll on my stamina. I couldn't hold it. Somehow she felt that too.

"Oh cum baby yeah," she moaned, "Take it off and do it."

"No...safer...this way," I grunted as I filled the condom.

I looked down at her form, back to me as the sensation I had not experienced in so long made me almost lose my balance. I relished in it, and enjoyed until the very end, held inside of her not wanting to move. I wanted to stay there forever and for a moment I wished I could have.

"Oh that's warm," she sighed as I pulled out quickly.

I wanted to check just to make sure the protection had held. Her comment had made me nervous for a moment. Everything was ok, and I quickly pulled the condom off and wrapped it in a tissue from my desk. As I tossed it away, she turned around and smiled at me. Immediately she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth once, then let go. As she stood up she touched her fingers to her lips.

"I just had to see what it tastes like," she smiled as she rested her hand on my desk.

"And?", I asked.

"I um...have to get use to it," she said as she went to the doorway to the small office area.

"Ok," I said as I went over to where my clothes were and glanced at my desk.

"But I will," she said.

"Ah why is my desk wet?" I asked.

"I sorta drooled a little I think," she said as she winked at me and went out to the classroom.

"Oh," I smiled.

I assumed she was going out there to dress. Her words were on my mind and I wondered if there really was a next time. I couldn't help but remembering that she is over twenty years younger than me. Was this just physical, or was this town ready for something like this?

I used the opportunity to get dressed, though I had a few nervous feelings about what I had done. She came in a few minutes later dressed in her graduation attire. I glanced at the clock was shocked that it was only ninety minutes until her big moment. Or as we both knew, her second big moment of the day. Kissing me on the cheek before she left, she whispered to me.

"Don't let this be a one afternoon stand," she said and walked out the door quickly to get with her class.

I went to graduation and cheered for everyone, including her. I think my applause was louder than anyone's. She gave me a hug after the ceremony and whispered the same reminder as earlier. Only this time she added another line. She had told me that it had started as a physical attraction, but that it can be so much more. I stayed around congratulating my other students and saying many farewells. As the students began to board the bus to head to project graduation I started to think a little. I watched her take her gown off and hand it to her parents. She smiled me, and boarded the bus. In that brief moment I could see that her feelings were much more than physical. I suddenly felt better than I had in a long time. I looked at her through the bus window and motioned for her to come off for a moment. I watched as she smiled again at me as she approached.

"Coffee, 9 AM Monday at Torry's?" I asked.

"I'd love to," she smiled.

"Wonderful," I smiled.

"I'd kiss you, but then it would be on the front page of the Gazette," she smiled as she got back on the bus with a smile.

As I turned, the town Sheriff was standing a dozen or so feet behind me looking in my direction. My heart sank a moment as I watched him approach. I was thinking that my life was about to become a lot more complicated. Somehow it didn't matter.

"Sorry to bother you with this today John but, well this is yours," the Sheriff said as he handed me a large envelope.

I knew what it was. I did breathe a sigh of relief because it wasn't about what I thought. But I knew what was in the envelope. It was the divorce papers, signed and delivered. Somehow it didn't seem to matter as much today. So I just took it and walked away. Waving to the bus, I got into my car and went home.

I wondered as I drove home what the future would hold for me. I thought about it all weekend. I also made a big decision in those few days. I wondered if I should even stay in this town. Bad marriage, and not feeling like I made a difference would certainly prompt anyone to leave. A full year later as I write this in my home office in my new suburban home, I know the answer to that. Just as I know so well the owner of the sweet voice that just called me out for dinner.

12