All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 02'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

A nice and sweet romantic story.

Thank you for making my day.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful!

Great story.

After reading first chapter I was concerned that you might leave your readers hanging.

Hope to read more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks... really loved it. Did think the end was quite quick tho... could have easily expanded into a third chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my God what a story!

This is a real tearjerker! You've got a beautiful story here, and I love how you develop it even s carefully! Matt has a large cock, and he's a very handsome man! I imagine him with dark hair for that sexy chest, with a nice pubic bush and hairy thighs! God bless their fertility! And thanks so much for a beautifully sexy love story!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 7 years ago
Only 5

Disappointed I can only give five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! I couldn't stop reading it! Great character development and interaction. Love the story line and the pace of the story. Too bad you completed this story as I think you could have gone a few more chapters to tease the readers. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 5 years ago
reminds

there was a story set in England where a guy left his wife claiming she couldn't get pregnant . later on the woman he left her for had a child who came out brown . she got the last laugh when she had 2.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Great read, even the nth time reading it! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
532 Followers
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Second Chances Previous Part