All Comments on 'Second Coming of Adam'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Well done

This has to be one of the longest stories i've read in a long time. Very well done. You mixed a good storyline into the sex. I couldn't stop till it was finished. 5 stars and i'll be looking forward to your next title

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
I also say VERY WELL DONE !!

This story was very well thought out, with some interesting twists, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Some of the language is a bit juvenile ("boobage," "bang hole," "tatas," etc.), but a pretty fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adam and Eve Rethought

This was, perhaps, the best story I have read on Litrotica. Well written with a very unique plot twist, I couldn't stop reading and did not skip over any of it. Congratulations, I will watch for your stories in the future.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GREAT

5 STARS (WITH A CAPITAL STARS), This story is in class not seen since the great alwayswantedto stopped writing.

Thanks!

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

keep writing 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Would love to see a sequel to this story and see how they manage the changes to the village with Adam there as the only virile man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Legal Drinking Age

For florida is 21 unless for educational purposes and that is only a taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long but great story

More on the results of Adam in the village, and include the other women's reactions to sex with Adam. Best story I've read in a long long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent Attempt

See title, but needs work and 15 pgs is way to long for this type of story. It's not just erotica it's literotica, meaning literature so write more from a literature voice or at least figure out which end of the spectrum from literature to stroke tale you want to inhabit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
disappointed

I guess I am in the minority here, but I didn't care much for this one. The premise was a good one for sci-fi. However, I'm not sure how it related to Halloween. Still, I hung in there, and came up disappointed. Sorry! Guess it is just a matter of tastes.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Not Impressed

For as long as the story was there was such hope for great character development. However instead we were given a wham bam spank you ma'am story that dragged on for 15 pages. I applaud the effort, but you need more time developing the plot in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to help out

Hey! I'm glad to do my part to re-populate the planet.

Nice to find a story that attempts to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Possibilities

You write well, and you had an epic story arc here to develop. Your story spans 18 years, and there are key scenes which you used to move your story along. It works -- but so much has been left on the table. As it is, you have 1) Introduction setting up likable characters and backstories; 2) A near-extinction event setting up the infertility issue and Adam's uniqueness (nice job with the scuba diving thing -- although there are thousands of divers in the Keys at any hour of of any given day -- so lots of potential Adam-like males); 2) More death using apocalyptic scavengers and what I presume were aliens , further isolating Adam and Eve; 3) Eve's sexual fulfillment; 4) Scavengers kidnap Eve; 5) Eighteen years (really?) 6) Adam reunites and unwittingly impregnates his daughters; 7) Happy reunion. This could have become a multi-part novel full of all sorts of interesting twists and turns, but you served it up as a sketch -- albeit a lengthy sketch -- but a sketch nonetheless.

I am impressed with the skill you used in setting scene, creating character, using dialogue and generally maintaining interest. I look forward to you developing your stories more fully in the future. My comments are intended to encourage rather than tear down a promising writer. I hope they are received in this spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable and very good writing

However I didn't quite feel the Halloween vibe from this story. So while it is excellent in it's own right, it probably wasn't the optimal choice for entering into the currently running competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heldme spellbound

Held my interest. Well written as I was unable to stop reading til the finish.

One thing though your editor did not spend enough time as I found misspelled words and incomplete words and phrases. Some sentences had periods where they should have been joined with the following verbiage to complete the thought in both halves.

That said I did get the sense of the whole story. I really liked it as I have said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best story I've read on here

PTMARYPTMARYover 7 years ago
best story so far

Held my interest. Well written as I was unable to stop reading til the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Good read,enjoyable couldn't stop reading it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I demand more...!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Great story!

I meant to give it a 5 instead of a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jeez, I know this is Literotica, but it was so good I skipped past a lot of the sex parts just to find out what happened next. Excellent work!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Really Liked it.

The story was interesting, and I like how you avoided having Adam and Eve hook up too soon.

One glaring error though (apart from the number of divers in the Keys already mentioned - that discrepancy was necessary for the story), and that is that having an ANNUAL dipping ceremony is ridiculously inefficient. Women become fertile monthly, and the monthly cycles for a whole village would be unlikely to synchronize. Plus, men produce sperm continuously, not once a year. Any group smart enough to come up with the dipping technique would have made it a ritual spread over the week of each woman's maximum fertility in each month. Probability of pregnancy increased approximately 100 times over an annual dipping ceremony.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Great job

One of the best stories on this site. Not just another one page jerk off that's mostly on this site. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too many errors

You really needed an editor. For a story this long, you had many, many, many errors. From misspelled words, to using the wrong words, to using the wrong tense for a word, to using juvenile words to describe body parts, an editor that knew what they were doing would have made this a much better story. 3 stars at best. And, no, this is NOT one of the best stories on the site. It’s mediocre and borderline boring. Now I’m off to read more of your tripe to see if you got better with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
interesing story

i agree with the comment about you needing an editor, or at least a proofreader. the errors were distracting. that said, the premise was good and carried out nicely. i dont agree with those who said there would be more divers surviving. there would however be hundreds of US Navy submariners returning from deployment. i doubt the EMP you used to take out all the vehicles would effect them.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 1 year ago

it was really good but I do think it would have been better if the other two women hadn't been killed and if there were more survivors like military men and women that work in underground facilities like Cheyenne mountain and others around the world and if they worked in those facilities they wouldn't have been exposed to the gas that made men sterile. I also think that it would have been better if they had found Adam after just a couple of years instead of 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.