Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve stopped explaining. The other two women had held their poker faces as long as they could. But the joke was too funny. They burst out laughing. In one second Eve went from being mortified to being livid.

"Bitches! You bitches. That totally was not funny!"

"Yes it was," Sadie responded when she could speak. "Although, I admit you are an easy target. You're gullible and easily embarrassed."

"Aahhh!" Eve screamed.

The scream released the tension Eve was feeling. She looked at the other women who were still laughing. She saw they had no malice in their eyes. And she knew she was sensitive about sexual things.

"I'm putting you two on notice," Eve said trying, but failing to be stern. "I will get you back."

The trio discussed the prank. How it was set up and how well they pulled it off. They all laughed again and then returned to the business at hand.

The younger women licked their fingers and began the vaginal examination. While they carried out the exam, DeeDee spoke. "I'll finish off the questionnaire. My libido is low. My sexual activity is non-existent. This is understandable for a woman my age and is unchanged from the previous years. I have not noticed any changes to my body or my temperament.

"If you two haven't noticed anything of concern . . ."

She paused to check with them. Both women shook their heads.

"Then I conclude we have another healthy, normal female."

DeeDee sat up slowly. Her breasts rolled forward and down her frame.

"Can one of you hand me my bra? If I don't corral the girls, I'm afraid I'm liable to hurt someone."

The women dressed and found the children. DeeDee managed to administer an exam without alarming them. It helped that the other women were able to distract the kids.

They conferred afterwards. DeeDee said,

"Jennifer is fine, perfectly healthy. The same cannot be said of the boys. Their testes are definitely under-sized. It is too early to see effects, but I'm expecting puberty will be delayed if it ever comes. Their development will be impacted. By how much I cannot tell."

Sadie asked, "What happens when their balls are under-sized?"

"The testicles produce testosterone. It is the hormone that makes men, men. Without it, many of the attributes you associate with males will be absent."

DeeDee's explanation flew over Sadie's head. Eve gave it a try.

"They will lack the stuff that deepens their voices, causes them to have beards, makes them bigger and stronger than we are."

"Oh, I see," Sadie said.

"Most importantly they will not sexually mature. They will be sterile and have a low sex drive. They may not be able to have an erection and they may not have any interest in having sex with a woman."

"Uh oh. This is bad for them and it supports what Eve is seeing from Matt," Sadie said.

"Unfortunately yes," DeeDee said. "Eve, do you think Matt will let us examine him?"

Eve was shaken. This news was not welcomed. She said, "I'll go talk to him and bring him here if I can."

She went off alone to see her boyfriend. She found him outside, fishing off the pier.

"Hey Matt, can we talk?"

"Sure."

She sat down beside him. Both of them dangled their legs off the decking.

"Matt, I'm worried about you. You seem different since the mist."

"I don't know what happened that day. I saw the fog and I don't remember anything until I woke up here."

"It's a mystery. DeeDee thinks there was a deadly nerve agent in the fog. It took people out quickly."

"Yeah, I guess. I heard there were bodies everywhere."

"DeeDee thinks there might have been something else in the gas, something that targets men. The gas knocked you and the boys unconscious, but didn't do that to any of the females that survived. She thinks the gas may have had a lasting effect on you guys."

"Huh, really?" he grunted.

"Matt, do you feel different?"

"No, I think I have recovered."

"I mean emotionally and sexually."

Matt suddenly was agitated. He was nervous. He spoke rapidly. "Are you upset I had some trouble the other night on the beach? God, one time I don't perform and you want to make a federal case out of it!"

Eve thought, "He's really being defensive. He's in denial. If I keep pressing him, we're going to have a big fight". She decided to change her approach. Eve took her top and bra off. She tossed them aside and sat topless next to her boyfriend.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" Matt said panicked. He looked about to see if anyone else was around. He was thankful they were alone.

"You've always told me I was pretty and that you liked my boobs."

She leaned back thrusting her chest out. She supported herself by putting her arms out behind her. Her nipples hardened as the ocean breeze caressed them.

He looked from her face to her breasts and back to her face. "You are pretty and they are nice."

Eve reached out and put one hand on his crotch. She said, "Remember the day we went to South Beach. Some of the European women were topless and you kept begging me to join them. I said no and teased you about the huge hard-on tenting your suit. You said it was because you were with me and I said it was for the German tourists."

^^^

Adam grabbed a flare gun and put it with the other supplies he was taking from the boat. He took the walkway to the dock and climbed some stairs to get to the pier. There he encountered Matt and his sister. She was topless. Her pale breasts capped by erect pink nipples were completely exposed to his viewing.

"Oh. Hi guys. I'm just getting some supplies for our get-away boat."

Adam couldn't look his sister in the eye because he was embarrassed to come across her sitting bare breasted with her boyfriend. However, he did manage to get a very good look at her boobies before he scampered away.

"Ahh!" Eve screamed when her bother spoke. Embarrassed she covered her boobs.

When her brother was gone, she said, "Oh my God! Where did he come from?"

Matt felt bad for Eve. The teenagers, alone again, were silent each in their own mind. Eve kept her nipples covered. She thought, "This was a stupid idea, Matt's not responding like I hoped. All I've accomplished is to flash my brother".

Matt thought "She really cares about me. She's willing to risk serious embarrassment. I've got to stop being an ass". He said, "Eve, I remember that day at South Beach. It was fun." He smiled at her.

Eve thought, "Finally, he's talking". She asked, "Do remember the ride home? You were so horny. You wanted me to suck your cock while you were driving."

A big grin appeared on Matt's face and he said, "I was and you did."

"I made you pull over first. Then I was so worried someone would catch us, but you pleaded and begged and I wanted to make you happy so I gave in."

The couple laughed remembering that happier time. Eve moved her hand and exposed her tits. When the laughter stopped, Eve said,

"Matthew, you are not that same guy. That guy would be all over me. He'd love the fact that I was topless in public. That guy would not be soft when I put my hand on his penis. You know it too, don't you?"

He nodded.

"DeeDee has found evidence that the boys have been affected by the gas. It's shrunk their testes. I know your testicles are not nearly the size they used to be. Smaller balls mean less testosterone and a lowered sex drive.

"I want you to let DeeDee examine you. Something is wrong. Let's see if we can fix it."

"Okay, Eve." He gave in. He knew she was right.

Eve dressed and the pair went upstairs to meet with DeeDee. Sadie had left to prepare dinner.

Eve said, "DeeDee, I explained to Matt that we think the mist has affected the male reproduction organs. He's ready to be tested. I'll step out . . ."

"No. Stay," Matt said.

"I'd like you to stay too," DeeDee said. "I may need your help."

The exam began. They measured his vital signs which were all fine. DeeDee asked, "Matt, have you noticed any changes in your body?"

"Yes, my balls used to be big and spongy. Now they are small and hard."

"Can I see? Do you mind getting completely undressed?"

"No." Mathew stripped off his clothes. He stood with his legs spread apart. DeeDee slowly walked around him and scanned his whole body. She said, "I don't see any rashes or anything that alarms me."

She knelt in front of him. She touched and held his penis and gave it a thorough going over. Then she moved on to his scrotum. She touched his testicles, grasped them and squeezed gently.

"I see what you mean. Your testicles are small for an adult and hard, like rocks."

She looked up at his face and asked. "Have you noticed a change in your libido and in your sexual response to Eve?"

He hung his head in shame and said, "Yes. Eve is wonderful and beautiful. I'm in love with her . . . I still love her, but it's a cooler kind of love. I'm happy just to be with her, but as she's noticed I don't have the same level of passion."

"I see," DeeDee said. She stood and paced the room. She was silent and deep in thought for a few moments. Then she said in a casual tone, "I'd like to do an experiment if you both will indulge me. Eve, I want to judge Matt's response to sexual stimulation. Would you undress and perform fellatio on him?"

"Sure," Eve said without thinking eager to help cure her guy. When she realized what the request was, her jaw dropped and she did a double take. "You want me to what? In front of you!" She couldn't believe the old teacher had asked her to do that.

"I know it's an odd request. I need to watch you two have sex. I want to observe his reaction to you being naked and to you performing a sex act on him."

Eve stared at her wide-eyed. Her mind was blank. All that registered was fear and an overwhelming feeling of embarrassment. DeeDee knew she was asking a lot. Still, she doubled down.

"I am most interested in his ejaculate. I want to evaluate his sperm so try not to swallow too much of it. I'll spread a shower curtain on the floor to catch it. When he climaxes, jack him off onto the curtain."

Eve was astounded. All she heard was "You're a cum swallowing slut that will have sex on demand in front of an audience". She could feel blood throbbing in her head.

DeeDee moved closer to the girl. She waited until they made eye contact and then she said, "I wouldn't ask if I didn't think it was necessary. I need data."

Eve's heart was racing. She took a deep breath and thought it over "Do I trust her? Yes. Can I think of a better plan? No. Haven't I said I'd do anything to cure Matthew? Yes."

"Okay. I'll do it."

While Eve took off all her clothes, DeeDee went and got the shower curtain. She spread it out on the floor.

"Matt, please stand in the center of the shower curtain. Eve, could you knelt and begin when you are ready."

The participants followed her directions. Eve knelt in front of Matt's limp dick. She looked up at her boyfriend and smiled bravely. Then she looked at DeeDee and smiled nervously.

DeeDee joined her on the floor to observe and said, "Okay begin."

Eve scooped up his little penis and took the whole unit in her mouth. She tongued and sucked on it while bathing it in her warm, wet mouth. Matt groaned appreciatively. Eve ran her fingernails across his muscular thighs and then his sack. She gave him good head for ten minutes.

Eve opened her eyes and looked up at her man. He had told her nothing was sexier than being able to look into her big eyes while she sucked his cock. She did it for him for as long as she could. When her neck started hurting she moved on to a different technique.

Matt's dick swelled and grew in length. It was now long enough for her to wrap her hand around the shaft and jerk him off while she sucked, kissed and licked the tip of his penis. She paid special attention to a spot on the underside of his dick near the tip. Any contact there in the old days drove him crazy.

Eve was perspiring. She had never performed oral sex on him this long. Normally he'd have come in half the time. DeeDee could see that her efforts were flagging. She said, "You're doing great Eve. Can you give it another minute? Then I will give you a break."

Eve grunted affirmatively. DeeDee had prepared for this possibility. She directed the teenagers. "You guys are doing great. We're going to change this up. Eve, lay down on the shower curtain. Spread your legs wide. Matt, I want you on your hands and knees in between her legs. You are going to perform cunnilingus on her. Okay?"

The teenagers nodded and followed her directions. Eve was grateful for the break. Her jaw ached, she was tired of stroking and sucking. She looked forward to the rest. Matt put his tongue to her sex and immediately his mouth was flooded with her salty, tangy flavor.

DeeDee said, "Matt, you take care of Eve. I'll take care of you."

She slipped behind Matt and reached out with her hands to rub his back, buttock and thighs. Next a hand slid between his legs and caressed his balls. Then she leaned forward and rimmed his butt-hole.

Matt jumped forward. He was surprised by her actions. She kept at it. Her hands reached up and grabbed his penis. She stroked his cock while she licked or pushed the tip of her tongue against his anus.

Matt had never had a woman rim him before. It was pleasurable, his cock grew harder. He decided to just go with the flow. He returned his focus to Eve's juicy cunt.

After a few minutes of this action, when Matt still had not come, DeeDee stopped. She said, "Matthew, I'm going to massage your prostate gland."

She moved over so she faced his hips. She squirted baby oil on both hands. Her right hand went to his cock. Her oily hand was able to beat him off with rapid strokes. Her left hand went behind him and rubbed his butt.

Matthew was embarrassed so he didn't ask "What's a prostate? And where is it?" Her slick hand felt great stroking the hell out of his dick. And Eve never tasted sweeter. For him, all was good.

DeeDee had unlimited access to Matt's ass. She quickly inserted one lubricated finger. He lurched forward when he was skewered and cried out,

"Hey!"

DeeDee slid her oiled finger in and out of his butt. She finger fucked his ass. Her fingertip pressed against his prostate gland and all the while her right hand was jacking him off like there was no tomorrow.

"Come for me Matt. DeeDee's doing such nasty things. Lovely Eve is about to come on your tongue. It feels good, doesn't it? It all feels so good. Come. Come. Come for me!"

This truly was like nothing Matthew had ever experienced in his life. It felt weird. He thought it was wrong. But it felt so very good. It was as if DeeDee had flicked on his turbo-charger. His excitement level was kicked up a notch. He had the most powerful orgasm of his life. He spewed what little jism he had onto the shower curtain.

"Excellent." DeeDee congratulated the young people.

She took her fingers out of Matt's ass. Her right hand milked his dick. He hadn't provided a large deposit, but it was enough. Suddenly exhausted, Matt lay down beside Eve snuggling against her soft, warm body. She hugged him glad that the mission had been successful.

DeeDee let the teenagers rest. She gathered up the ejaculate and put it in a wide-mouth mason jar. Her plan was to take the sample to the library where the marina's owner kept his stamp and coin collection. He had a microscope to view his treasures. DeeDee could use it to observe Matthew's sperm. On the way, she stopped into the bathroom to wash her hands.

"As I suspected Matt's sperm is not very plentiful and not very active," DeeDee said out loud to herself after studying it under the microscope.

DeeDee returned to the bedroom and found the pair dressing. Matt was buttoning his shirt. Eve was still topless. Her hard pink nipples were tilted up towards the ceiling. DeeDee said,

"I am not going to obfuscate the results of my exam. In my opinion Matthew, your body shows the signs of having been exposed to some agent that has damaged your testicles. This has negatively impacted your ability to produce testosterone.

"Your sex drive, the firmness of your erection and your sexual performance are all sub-par. Your deficient response to a beautiful, naked woman who so lovingly sucked your cock confirms it. A normal, healthy man your age would have climaxed at least once, probably twice, given Eve's efforts. And my extra-ordinary actions would not have been necessary to bring about an orgasm.

"I was able to observe your sperm under a microscope. I am sorry to say you would be classified as infertile, an unfortunate side effect of the poisonous mist. Your sperm count is low and they are not very mobile. Pregnancy is possible, but not probably."

Eve fell to her knees and sobbed so hard her body shook. Her adorable breasts bobbed about. Matt knelt and embraced her. It was as much to comfort himself as to comfort her. After a minute of silence, he said,

"I knew I was not the same person, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I hoped by denying the effects, I could pretend nothing had happened to me. DeeDee, what's next?"

DeeDee wrapped her arms around the two of them. She said, "I'm so sorry this has happened. Sorry for both of you. I don't know if this can be reversed. Maybe it will get better by itself. I don't have any good answers now, but I promise I will continue to investigate."

^^^

The kids and Adam didn't understand why dinner was such a strained and quiet affair. Of course, the other four adults knew Matt's and the boys' sad diagnosis.

After dinner, DeeDee poured two glasses of straight bourbon and went to talk with Adam. He was alone on the porch.

"Can we talk? I have news, bad news."

She held out the glass. He took it and asked, "What's up?"

She sipped the strong liquor and said, "I have confirmed that a substance in the killing gas has had a detrimental effect on the ability of surviving males to produce testosterone. Those exposed have significant shrinking of their testicles."

"What?"

"Matt and the boys have shrunken testicles. They are not producing enough of the hormone testosterone. Matt is sterile and the boys will probably never mature sexually."

Adam downed the whole glass.

DeeDee said, "This obviously is bad news for them and it could mean the human race is headed towards extinction."

He listened to the dreadful news and just stared at her.

She continued, "Today with Eve's and Sadie's help, I examined everyone. The findings confirm the hypothesis that males have been affected and females have not. The next step is to discover a way to reverse the effects."

"Why bother? From what you tell me, it's game over. You don't have the training or the equipment to deal with this," he said dismissively.

"We have a difficult task ahead of us. The more I learn, the better our chance . . . "

"Admit it, we have the proverbial snowball's chance in hell," he said despondently. "I wish I had died with my wife and kids."

"I won't have guessed you were a quitter. Eve told me how you stepped up after your father died."

"What am I supposed to do? Be the second coming of Adam? Has God, if there even is a God, let me live so I can re-populate the Earth?" Adam ranted his angry boiling over.

"I do believe in God. I don't know His plan, but I think I know what he wants. He wants us to try. Try to make a difference. Try to be the best person we can be."

Adam didn't want to get into a discussion about God. He was still mad at God over the loss of his family. Annoyed and in a bad mood, he barked, "What do you want?"

"As I said, I have examined everyone else. I'd like to examine you."

"I'm not sick. I feel fine," he said brusquely.

"That's what the boys and Matthew said."

"They were exposed to the mist. I wasn't. I was underwater."

"I know, but there still are questions. Can second-hand exposure be dangerous? Maybe the mist left behind a residue on surfaces and you were exposed when you touched a contaminated table or a glass of whiskey. Maybe your body is capable of fighting off the agent. Maybe . . ."

1...34567...15