Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Eve was making her play upstairs, Sadie made hers downstairs. She tried to appear casual as she bumped into Adam on the front porch.

"Oh. Hey, Adam."

He was uncomfortable as he responded. "Hi, Sadie."

"Were you working on a big project today? I didn't see you around much." She tried to appear nonchalant. She was looking off into the night.

"Confess you prick," his conscious ordered. Out loud he said, "Yeah, busy day. I'm outfitting a boat in case we need to make a quick escape."

"Cool."

She looked his way. He was tense and nervous and finally worked up the balls to address the elephant in the room. "Hey Sadie, about last night . . ."

She interrupted and said, "Huh? Oh yeah. It was nice."

Adam was confused. His mind raced thinking "What? I'm sweating bullets here and she's acting like nothing out of the ordinary happened".

Adam went up to her and looked her in the eye. "No, Sadie. It wasn't nice. I owe you an apology. I was rough and selfish. I used you. I had some issues that I should've worked out on my own and instead, I took advantage of you. I'm sorry."

"Wow," she thought. "Who'd have thought I'd ever meet such a decent guy". She teared up and then suddenly stood on her tiptoes, put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Thanks. No one has ever told me they're sorry. I get a lot of 'Get me a beer' or 'Shut up and suck my cock'. Thanks. That means a lot to me. The second round was nice. If you ever want to . . ."

Adam interrupted her. He put his hands on her shoulders and stepped back making space between them.

"Sadie, I'm not ready for a relationship with anyone."

He opened his mouth to continue to speak but stopped as he realized he had nothing more to add. He turned slowly and walked off into the night.

^^^

Eve spent a pleasant evening with Matt. She was disappointed that he didn't respond to her bouncing breasts or flashes of her ass and pussy. She thought, "What more can I do?" She held true to her vow of not pressuring him. Eventually, the couple got under the covers and went to sleep.

Eve woke first the following morning. She got up quietly and used the toilet. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she ran into Sadie.

"How did it go?" Sadie asked. She had a big grin on her face sure that her plan had worked.

"I got the biggest reaction from my sexy outfit when I passed my brother in the hall last night. Matt did nothing."

"Unbelievable. Okay, the gloves come off," Sadie said miffed.

Her mind went to work on a new plan.

"Every guy his age wakes up with morning wood and they like nothing better than to be awakened by a pretty girl sucking their hard-on. Sucking will lead to fucking," Sadie said confidently.

Eve returned to the room. She was surprised and disappointed that Matt had calmly ignored her nudity last night. She was so frustrated; she was willing to do as Sadie had suggested. She lifted the sheet and peeked at his dick. "Mother-fucker!" she shouted in her brain. "He's not hard. Will none of these schemes work?".

Eve slid under the covers and took his dick into her mouth. She was gentle. He woke.

"Oh baby, that's so sweet of you."

Eve sucked and stroked his penis. She even kissed and licked his balls. She was loving and persistent. But after many, many minutes, she could only get him to half-mast. Her jaw ached. Matt was embarrassed to again not respond. He said nothing when she gave up. They got dressed in silence.

^^^

After breakfast and the kids had departed, Sadie and Eve sat together to discuss their failed plan.

"I'm telling you, Sadie. He's not the same guy. He doesn't get hard even when I suck his cock. And he's so passive. Another thing, I swear his balls are only half the size they used to be."

"I'm at a loss." Sadie was completely bewildered.

"Pardon me, ladies," DeeDee interrupted. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Eve, if I understand the situation, Matt was a virile, sexual responsive young man, and now he isn't?"

"Yes. He's still kind and loving. But now he acts more like a friend than a boyfriend."

"And you say you've noticed a decrease in the size of his testicles?"

"Yes. He used to have big balls in a low hanging sack."

DeeDee mused out loud, "Now mind you this is just a hypothesis, but maybe there was more in the foggy mist than an agent that attacked our nervous system and suppressed our breathing. Maybe there was a substance that targeted men. That might explain why all the males exposed to the gas lost consciousness while the surviving females did not.

"To test the theory, everyone should be examined. Since Adam and Eve weren't gassed, they could be our control subjects."

Eve asked, "Can you do it? Do you think you can restore him to the man he used to be?"

"I can examine everyone looking for anomalies caused by the mist. We have to take this one step at a time. First, we have to discover if there's a problem. Then we identity what the problem is. A cure or treatment is too far down the line for speculation. I think it's worth doing. A general exam after what we've been through makes sense. Would both of you participate?"

Eve immediately said, "Yes."

Sadie had had issues in childhood that caused her to be probed, poked and prodded by many doctors. The process had been painful and frustrating. It left her with a fear and distrust of doctors. She said with anger in her voice,

"I've never liked doctors and you're acting like one. They always want to put you under the microscope and perform horrible tests. Then they say 'Sorry. I can't help you'. And of course, they never have to go through the crap they put you through."

The other women were surprised by the venom contained in her tirade. Even Sadie was surprised by the passion in her speech. She took a deep breath and said in a softer

voice, "I'll do it because I like Eve and I want to help her. But if you're going to examine us, we are going to examine you."

It was obvious to the other women that Sadie must have had bad experiences with doctors in the past. Eve felt that the anger she was expressing was misplaced. She started to defend DeeDee, who in her mind, was only trying to help.

"Wait a second Sadie that was uncalled for . . ."

"No," DeeDee interrupted. "She has a valid point. I was exposed to the gas. I need to be included in the study. Here is what I propose, I'll go get the medical equipment we discovered at the first aid station. The three of us meet in Eve's bedroom and we all examine each other. Then we will move on to the others. Is that satisfactory?"

It was. Ten minutes later, they were all assembled in the room. DeeDee said, "I suggest we all get undress and we will begin the physical exams."

Eve turned her back to the others as she disrobed. The other women were not as shy. Sadie and DeeDee stripped in front of each other and did not hesitate to look one another over. They were complete opposites. One was young the other old, one short, one tall and one was flat as a pancake while the other was ridiculously endowed.

By now Sadie had calmed down. She realized that she had gone overboard. She apologized, "DeeDee, I know I have trust issues. I want to thank you for hearing what I had to say and working with me. I know I can be a bitch sometimes."

"Your concerns were valid. We all need to participate." She smiled and added, "and we all have good days and bad days."

"That's kind of you to say, "Sadie said. "Can I get one last thing off my mind?"

Eve and DeeDee nodded. Both were worried she might go off again. Sadie smiled and said, "Wow DeeDee!!! You've got an awesome set of knockers."

The women all laughed. The tension in the room evaporated.

DeeDee got out the kit and began the exam. They took the usual measurements: heart and breathing rate, temperature and blood pressure. As they did it, DeeDee explained the importance of knowing these vital signs. Then DeeDee said,

"Sadie, please lie down on the bed. I'll examine you first so you can learn first-hand what we are checking. Then you can help examine Eve and by then, you'll be an old pro and you can check me. Okay?"

"Yeah. That's a good way to do it," Sadie said, the slender, naked teenager reclined on the bed. She was short, barely 5 feet tall and looked like a child on the big bed.

"Eve, will you play secretary and take notes?" DeeDee asked.

"Yes. Ready," she said picking up a pen and pad.

DeeDee scanned the body on the bed. Sadie had no swell to her breasts. Her small brown nipples looked like buttons someone had placed on her chest. Her hips were slim. Nothing about her body suggested that she was an adult woman.

"Too bad her front tooth is missing" DeeDee mused before saying, "Our first female is thin, but fit."

Sadie added, "My brothers used to tease me saying I was shaped like a school ruler: short, straight and flat." She laughed at her self-deprecating humor.

"When did you first menstruate?"

"Fourteen."

"Age you first had intercourse?"

Sadie sat up and said angrily, "What's with the 20 questions? I thought this was going to be like a gyno exam?" Again she caught the women completely off guard with her angry outburst.

DeeDee responded in a soothing tone, "Calm down, Sadie. We have to get some baseline information. No one is going to judge you."

Sadie said tersely. "Ten. I was abused by my uncle. DON'T ask me about it. I'm saying nothing."

Both women responded sympathetically. Eve said, "I'm so sorry."

DeeDee said, "You poor dear."

Sadie wanted to shut them up. She said forcefully, "Enough! I don't want to hear it. I don't EVER want to talk about it. Horrible things happened that should never happen to nobody. It messed me up and led to some pretty destructive behavior. I'm over it. It's in the past. Don't ever bring up the subject. Got it?"

The women felt so bad for her. Tears were streaming down their faces, but they got the message. She'd endured too much pain at too young an age and she didn't want to go to that dark place again. They could understand that.

DeeDee grabbed a tissue. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. She and Eve struggled to regain their composure. They did it for Sadie's sake. DeeDee returned to her list of questions.

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"I guess around a hundred."

The other ladies gasped. Sadie explained,

"I've made some bad choices. When I was 18, I moved out of the house and lived with a boyfriend who was part of a gang. These were bad dudes. If a girl got drunk and passed out, it wasn't unusually for 10-20 guys to do her in the hole of their choice."

This was another bad period in Sadie's life. She definitely wasn't proud of it. She couldn't look at the other women, she was so embarrassed. She said in a quiet voice, "I had a bad drinking problem back then. I was the passed-out, passed around, cum dumpster."

DeeDee's heart hurt. She felt so sorry for the poor thing. Eve felt the same way. Neither wanted to make Sadie feel worse than she already did, so the stayed quiet. DeeDee moved on to the next question. She asked,

"Have you noticed a change in your libido?"

"What?" Sadie asked. She gave her a puzzled look signaling she didn't understand the question.

"Your sex drive. Your level of desire. Any change?"

"No."

"Have you noticed a change in your ability to get excited or a change in the pleasure you derive from sex?"

"No and no. This pussy still purrs and makes me scream," Sadie answered with a smile. As she talked, she touched her slit and rubbed her clit a few times.

"Thank you for your frank answers. May I touch you?"

"Sure."

DeeDee leaned over and studied her body. She explained her actions to the girls.

"I'm looking for anything unusual. I'm assuming you've noticed no changes in your body, in your sex organs. You've always been thin. Your breasts small?" DeeDee felt the tissue around Sadie's breasts and she touched, then pinched her nipples. A tight peak formed.

"Yep. This is me. I never got that teen-age growth spurt and the boob fairy must have gotten lost. She never made it to my house."

DeeDee was now at her nether regions.

"Periods regular?"

"Yes"

"Orgasms?"

"I like 'em and have them every chance I get." Sadie smiled. She enjoyed being a smart-alack. Then added, "No problems there."

"I apology I don't have any latex gloves. May I touch your vagina? Do you mind pulling your heels up to your butt and opening your legs for me?"

Sadie assumed the requested position that would give DeeDee greater access to her sex. "Go ahead," she responded letting them know she was prepared for the vaginal exam.

DeeDee ran her fingers around her sex and inside her cavity and over her clitoris. She glanced at the girl's anus it too seemed fine.

"Nothing looks or feels out of the ordinary. We have a normal, healthy, sexually functioning female. She doesn't display or describe any ill effects from the gas. Thank you, Sadie. I know this was no fun for you. But the good news is it's over. You can get up and together we'll examine Eve."

The teenagers exchanged places. Eve was a whole different body type compared to Sadie. She had the hour-glass figure all women would kill for. She had nice breasts, a narrow waist, and full hips. Her years of dancing gave her long, lean, shapely legs.

DeeDee presented Sadie with the pen and pad. "Do you mind taking notes?"

"You do it," she said sharply. She changed to a softer tone and explained, "I'm not much good at reading and writing. I'm dyslexic. It would be better if you did it."

"Okay, dear. Eve, you look lovely. All right if we start?"

Eve nodded. She was nervous, but it was so important to find out what was wrong with Matthew that she'd put up with the embarrassment of being naked in front of a 1000 people if that's what it took.

"Eve, when did you have your first period."

"Age twelve."

"Are they regular?'

"Yes."

"When did you start having intercourse?"

"I haven't. I'm a virgin."

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry that I just assumed . . . well, never mind."

Sadie snickered over DeeDee's embarrassment. DeeDee had to take a moment before continuing.

"Well, then there's no need to ask about the number of sexual partners."

"I've had orgasms with two partners."

Eve winked at Sadie letting her know that she included her as one of her sexual partners. She was the only person besides Matthew who had brought her to a climax.

"Okay. I see," DeeDee said a little flummoxed by her responses. "Ahhh . . . Any changes in your libido?"

"No changes."

"Level of satisfaction?"

"No. I orgasm and enjoy them the same as before."

"Sadie, please join me in examining her. Do you see anything that strikes you as unusually?"

Sadie ran her hand across Eve's nude body. She caressed her breasts and playfully fluffed up her red bush and said, "No. She's one gorgeous woman. All the right curves in all the right places."

"I agree," DeeDee said and smiled. "I guess the examination has started."

Eve giggled.

"Sadie, why don't we each examine a breast? Feel for lumps. Anything that doesn't seem right. Is her nipple responsive? Check for discharge."

While she was talking DeeDee and Sadie gently poked and prodded Eve's boobs. Sadie strummed her fingers in a ticklish manner over a nipple. When the touch caused the nipple to swell, she tweaked it causing Eve to gasp and Sadie to giggle.

DeeDee pretended to ignore them both. She asked, "Eve, have you noticed any changes in your breasts? Their size or shape?"

"No. They seem the same."

"Good. All seems well. Let's evaluate her vagina. Sadie, again look and feel for anything unusual. Eve, can you bring your heels up and spread? Yes, like that."

The two women took their task of checking Eve seriously. DeeDee even ran her fingers down across Eve's perineum and pressed against the crinkled flesh of her asshole.

"Oh!" Eve cried out. She was surprised that someone had touched her anus.

Sadie couldn't stop herself from teasing her friend. She said in a serious manner, "DeeDee, you told me to report anything unusual."

"Yes. What is it?"

"Would you think it strange that a woman, who says she's in love with a man, would get this wet when two females exam her?"

"Sadie!" Eve screamed and smacked her friend on the arm. "I'm not wet."

DeeDee and Sadie thought that Eve's reaction was funny and they laughed. Eve was embarrassed and complained, "That wasn't nice and it's not funny."

"I'm sorry," DeeDee said. "It's impolite to laugh, but the look on your face is too precious."

"Yeah, precious," Sadie echoed.

DeeDee regained a sober expression and said, "Summing up the exam of our second female, I would say the situation is much like our first. We have another normal, healthy woman."

DeeDee helped Eve off the bed and took her place. Eve remembered Sadie's writing limitation and picked up the pad and pen. She said, "Sadie, you conduct the exam. I'll jot down the notes."

DeeDee was stretched out on the bed. Her long frame nearly filled the bed. Her large, heavy breasts couldn't ignore the effects of gravity. They sagged and puddled on her chest. A fair amount spilled off to the sides.

"Ah . . . I've forgotten the questions," Sadie admitted.

"You focus on doing the physical exam, dear," DeeDee said. "I'll give Eve the information she needs."

The old school teacher turned her head towards Eve and said,

"I was thirteen when I had my first period. They were fairly regular until about twenty-five years ago. That and my general sexual inactive explains my gray bush. I think the mass is mostly dust and cobwebs."

The younger women laughed at her joke.

"I was fifteen when I first had intercourse."

The jaws dropped on both teen-agers. They were shocked by her admission.

DeeDee laughed and said, "Surprised?"

She heaved up her big tits and said,

"I got plenty of attention, too much actually, before I was mature enough to handle it because of these melons. A friend of my brother showered me with attention. I fell for him and yielded. It's not a good thing when a girl's body develops faster than her emotional state.

"Unfortunately I repeated the pattern of falling for a handsome man who talked a good game. I had six short term partners before I realized that this type of man, while enamored with my bosom, cared nothing about me.

"My seventh lover was a good honest man. We were married for thirty years. My only disappointment was we were unable to have children.

"Okay, check out my chest puppies," DeeDee said giving them a wry smile.

Sadie and Eve looked at the massive breasts. They reached out tentatively like they were unsure where to touch them or how best to hold them.

DeeDee chuckled, "You don't have to be so cautious. They won't break. Believe me, they have been man-handled." She laughed at her pun.

Sadie hefted and caressed the flesh. "It's amazing that something can be so many things. Your boob is smooth, soft, warm and heavy."

Eve was not so surprised by its texture and consistence. It felt just like her boobs, only much bigger. The teenagers felt for lumps. They worked their fingers into the fluid flesh like they were kneading dough. Not surprisingly, DeeDee's areolas, like her boobs, were quite large.

"Your boob seems fine," Sadie announced.

The teen-agers slid down to DeeDee's crotch. It was covered by a thick thatch of gray pubes. Again the girls were unsure how to approach it. DeeDee cautioned them,

"I know you two will be gentle. One of the many changes that occur in a post-menopausal woman is vaginal dryness. You may need to wet your fingers. My vagina is going to be different from Eve's. In my day we'd have called her a 'Creamsicle' or a 'Gushing Gerty'."

Eve was shocked. Her jaw dropped. "What?" Then she got defensive. "I may have been a little damp. You two act like I was sopping wet."