All Comments on 'Second Date'

by warrior_freya

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

Great talent, but your too much! My new boyfriend forced me to read this while he played with me. It was unfair and I was so wet I didn't notice when he started calling me his little girl. Being with a new man always makes me want to please and of course in the moment, I wanted to enjoy the sex. He command me to call him daddy so I did. He began talking about how hard the sight of his little girls ass was making him, but by then I had spread my legs and was bent over my own dining table. Pure lust as David pushed himself into me. I love that moment when a man uses his cock to take possession of me and David did not disappoint. My mind flashed back to the first time I actually saw my fathers cock. He was swimming in your pool late one night and I decided to join him. I had not realized he was swimming nude until he got out of the pool to "dry" off. My father is a big man and that night he seemed slow and methodical with his movements. I remeber starring up from the pool mesmerized at the monster hanging between his legs. He was so beautiful and I wondered how my mom handled him. It was a little bit scary. The sex between me and David was memorable and after my legs stopped shaking, I did something I rarely do. I used my mouth to clean David's wet sticky cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous