Second Occurence

Story Info
Crystal goes round two.
1.8k words
4.2
26.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal and I have really made some huge improvements with our relationship since we opened up, and tried new things. I never expected myself as someone who would enjoy watching another man have his way with my wife. You absolutely cannot speak anything negative about it whatsoever until you experience it for yourself. I was always very protective of Crystal, maybe a little overboard honestly. Something happened to me as I watched Will pounding my wife though. The uncontrollable pleasure, and sounds that filled the room were electrifying. As a loving husband I could never deny my wife the sexual satisfaction that she deserves. We came to a mutual agreement of terms for this type of relationship.

The Saturday of October 21st was our second experience. Completely unexpected that this would be the night it was going to happen again. We both dressed well for a nice dinner at a popular restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Casa D'Angelo. While enjoying dinner I caught my wife looking past me to my left often. Without even looking I asked her what she kept turning her focus too. She responded "It's nothing, don't look!"

I repeated myself with a bit of authority "What, or who do you keep looking at?"

As I turned to look behind me, her foot instantly nudged my crotch and she quietly said "Stop, I'll tell you." I was able to get a little glance at who was sitting behind me, but it wasn't enough to exactly target who it was. She told me to scoot in closer. Her foot now slowing rubbing at my crotch up and down slowly. Leaning in she whispered "The black guy behind you wearing the white button up keeps looking over here, we have made eye contact a few times."

I answered with a questioning "okay?"

"Well I kind of have something in mind if you know what I mean? Just from us looking at one another, I'm sure he would be up for it."

"Does it have to be tonight hon-honey?" Before I could even finish my sentence she had my entire manhood gripped up through my khakis.

"Don't you want me to be happy baby? Wouldn't you like to see me cum all over a black guys cock again?"

"Can I get you two another round of drinks?" The server came out of nowhere. I didn't know how long he was standing there or how much he heard, but I was extremely embarrassed at this point.

I quickly blurted "Yes, that would be great!" Turning my focus back to Crystal, she had a huge guilty look on her face.

"I knew you would say yes babe, your amazing! I'm going to invite him over here." I was clearly talking to the waiter, but she took matters into her own hands. Pretty buzzed and obviously getting hot for this guy, she honestly did probably think I was saying yes to her.

Having already waved him over, here he was standing at the end of the table. "Good evening, How are the both of you doing? Just came over to find out what the waving was about."

Crystal took initiative "Please, have a seat! I didn't wave you over for no reason. What's your name?"

"Well thank you darling, my name is Harold and yours?"

She turned her attention to me. "Why don't you tell him Chris." Never thinking she would put me in this kind of situation had my heart racing. I didn't know what to say. I must admit he was a very decent looking black man.

Just as the first time, I found myself extremely excited picturing him on top of Crystal grinding away. Finally I stumbled upon some words. "I am Chris, and this is my wife Crystal, she really has a thing for black men. If you would be interested, I would like to share her with you!" His eyes popped.

"Your sexy ass wife right here?" He responded.

I nodded my head and said "yes sir, Her and I would love to have some fun tonight. More so I would like to watch you satisfy her sexual needs." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

As the conversation continued I was looking at my wife when I noticed her twitch a bit. I didn't think anything of it, just figured she had a chill or something until I noticed it again. I asked her if she was alright, and she answered me with a drawn out, moaning yes. At this point I knew something was going on. I leaned down to look under the table. She wore a body forming cream-colored dress to dinner, but I couldn't see much of it at this point. Crystal's dress now rolled up just right above her belly button, and panties pulled down to just below her knees. Harold was just rubbing her pussy until he seen me looking under the table. He slid two fingers inside of her pretty easily because of how wet she was. I noticed a shiny wet spot on the booth between her legs. My cock now rock hard, I thought I was about to cum right then and there. Crystal was being such a fucking slut in the middle of a public restaurant, and I was absolutely loving it!

My wife was starting to become vocal, letting out subtle moans. Some people definitely heard her because we got some weird looks. I told Harold when the waiter came back we could all head back to our place for the evening. He nodded in agreement.

I looked to my wife and said "get decent honey, the waiter will be coming back soon." She smirked at me with a devilish look in her eyes. Leaning over to Harold, she whispered something to him that I couldn't hear. I wasn't too worried about it at the moment. "Here he comes", I said as I seen the waiter making his way to the table with my card. Before he made it to the table Harold reached over and pulled Crystal's top down. her dress now just wrapped around her abdomen. Her tits hanging out, Legs still open and panties now around one ankle on the ground. When the waiter left my card he quickly took notice, said thank you ,and sped off fast.

What a whore I thought to myself. I had to use the restroom so I gave Crystal the keys and told them I would be out soon. I made it to the car and hopped into the driver's seat. I looked in my rear view mirror and what I seen was amazing! Harold was laying down on his back with his pants down to his ankles. My wife on her knees facing the opposite direction. (69 position). She was jerking him off while twirling her tongue around the head of his cock. His face buried in her pussy licking every single part of her, ass and all. This continued the entire time it took us to make it home, which was only about 5 minutes.

At this point there was no stopping anytime soon. She wanted to get fucked and fucked good. As soon as we pulled into the driveway she let out a loud groan and screamed "Oh my god!" She had an intense orgasm but he never slowed his pace. The back door swung open, Crystal tumbled out of the car and fell on her side. Harold and I both quickly hopped out to help her up. He beat me to it, scooping her up and putting her over his shoulder. His one hand holding her lower back and the other smacking her ass. Her dress wrapped around her midsection revealing everything. I opened the door and let them walk into the house.

Her beautiful tits were hanging down as I followed them back to the room. She looked up at me saying "I belong to Harold tonight sissy boy. I'm his beautiful black cock loving blonde." I smiled back with an I love you look.

Tossing her on the bed, they wasted no time getting right into full-fledged fucking. The room echoed with loud moaning and the slushing sound of her wet pussy getting pounded. I knelt at the end of the bed with a very close view of my wifes pussy swallowing what must've been nine good inches of his cock. Her legs were on his shoulders as he worked her out. He slid as deep as possible and held this place causing her body to shake. Her legs now trembling "Im cumming, oh I'm cumming!" As her orgasm subsided she began rocking her hips into every stroke. Harold's cock slamming balls deep each time. "I love you baby" she said.

"I love you too" I responded.

"Not you sissy boy" she snarled. "I love Harold and his huge black cock!" Another orgasm possessed her again. "Oh.. Oh.. Uh. so much cock in my little white pussy baby! Stretch me good daddy! Uhh.. This is how a real man fucks Chris!"

Seeing my wife being a completely different women that I could never bring out in bed kind of upset me. "I don't know about this honey" I said. She didn't respond. I just left it at that. It must have just been a bad thought that passed over because about 3 minutes later here I was cumming harder than I ever have in my life.

Crystal was pinned against the wall, digging her nails into his back as he pounded the life out of her. "That's it baby, keep fucking me! Yes, yes keep fucking me just like that! Harder Harold! Harder you mother fucker! Make this white pussy yours! Make me your hot slut wife! Please don't stop! Ever!" Her pussy was dripping all over the place as he bottomed out in her again and again. He thrusted into her hard and his hips locked. She cried out "Ohh yes! Give me all of your seed baby! Oh god yes, all of it!" His cock pulsed, sending wave after wave deep into Crystals body. She came again causing her pussy to queef and squirt out some of his cum. He pulled out and let her feet down. As soon he let her go she crumbled to the ground.

Harold had utterly destroyed my wife and shot every last drop of his cum into her belly. I gently laid her on the bed as Harold cleaned up. I called a cab and showed him out, shaking his hand saying "thank you." I went back into the room and laid next to her. Thinking about it made me extremely horny again and I couldn't help myself. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and licked all of Harold's cum out of her swollen pussy. She still doesn't know I did this. I wouldn't trade Crystal for the world!