All Comments on 'Second Occurence'

by Mycuckylifestyle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love being stretched

Another great story. Love being stretched by one or more BBC xoxoxoxoxo Annette

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 6 years ago
I Agree Annette

Nothing kike it in the world! Stretched Wide and as Deep as he can get it, If that means Breaching my Cervix all the better. It only hurts the first time! I Love BBC. Never Going Back! Good story too. What Slut she is for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

But thanks for posting it in IR and not loving wives. My problem is that the wife must have a dozen or so STD's by now and she has clearly demonstrated to her husband, with her words and actions, that she has no love or respect for him. Why would any man, with even an ounce of pride or self respect or a healthy respect for his life, do anything but divorce her? Even for a fictional story this mess is a "bridge too far". Both improbable and unbelievable. She's be lucky if he didn't get his gun and bury her in a shallow grave given the level of disrespect and humiliation. Dumb.

1 star

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I agree with Annette and TeddyBearClub great story. Heart Breaking to be the Husband of a slut. It really hurts when you can't satisfy your wife, that you are not man enough for her. There really are women, good looking women that are like that. They try to bed good to their hubby and be faithful but because of childhood molestation they in sexual overdrive all the time. I have known many. Very plausible and exciting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous