All Comments on 'Second Place'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story has quite a few realistic elements. Small penis shoud be kept closely trimmed or shaved. Underendowed guy must excel at pussy eating. Some women enjoy such a relationship.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

5 stars from me. I have a small penis (1 1/2 inches flaccid, 3 1/2 inches erect) and just one, very small, testicle; and I am a cuckold. I could totally relate to the story and to the pleasure and excitement that comes from humiliation. The story is totally realistic; I have been in the position of watching my wife enjoying a much larger penis and then cleaning up afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Very enjoyable story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With all due respect . . . . .

I loved the story as only those of us who know the acute ache of unrealized fulfillment that is associated with not being well enough endowed to please our partners. Partners who in turn, know the excitement, know the rush that hardens their nipples and causes the wetness that readies them for those whom they want inside of them. Men who's cocks will stretch and fill them while reaching deep into the womb where we will never be able to reach thereby never satisfying their lust and desire. They need others for that. It is our place to get them ready, if asked, and, of course, to clean them afterwards (orally, as the subject in the story did) if it please's our partner to do so.

More Please . . . . . and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best one yet

Really well written story, probably the best sph story I've read yet, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Agony

The emotional agony of having another guy receive pleasure from your girl before you do while watching is very erotic. Thanks for writing, keep it up

betabradbetabradover 7 years ago
I love sph

I cant help it, it really turns me on to be teased about my small penis. I agree with this story, I think guys with a small penis should just perform oral sex on their g/f's and lick their cum filled pussies clean. Anyone else think this too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved this story! PLEASE continue it. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Great stories! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely! More!

stevehal1stevehal1almost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing loved it

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Really enjoyable, the thought of his tiny peewee is so kinky.

I get a kick out of these stories. Thank you.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

The first two and a half or so pages I enjoyed and I adored Angie, but why did she ruin his orgasm? Also, if she isn't ready to have sex with him, why did she have sex with mark? That confused me. The first half was amazing tho.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Small cock is still cheated no use again big cock victorious.. if they marry in future he will her cuckhold not husband... size does matter

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

A rare 5 stars

I hope you add another part to this story. I know Angie really likes her boyfriend but could she truely and completely fall in love with him. I especially took note that Angie asked him if he wanted her to tease him, if so she would, if not she wouldn't. Well the two couples all got off on the teasing, and they each benefited although differently sexually, probably a new high for them all. What a story that could be if they feel in love, married, over coming the challenges and obstacles of life with this extreme kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
626 Followers
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...