Second Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers

"I am just... cleaning you" I responded, not knowing what else to say.

"That feels so good baby." She laid back and enjoyed it.

"Yeah, just keep going." She sighed.

"Oh baby. Oh BABY! YES suck it honey!" She began quivering, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Suddenly she flooded my mouth with her juices mixed with the rest of Mark's cum.

"That's such a good boy." She complimented and patted my head like a child.

We all snuggled together on one small bed, Mark and I sandwiching Angie between us, and Melissa spooning me from behind. I still had the condom on, and was rock hard, Angie reached down a slipped the condom right off.

"I don't think you'll need that." She chuckled, "but..." she paused biting her lower lip, "If you still need to, you can cum now." She wiggled her ass against my stiff pecker.

I reached down and repositioned myself, rubbing my dick between her cheeks as she arched back allowing me to fuck her. I slowly slipped my dick up and down her ass, and then it struck me this was the first time I had seen her naked. I rolled her over and mounted her chest, pushing her tits together I stopped briefly to really look at her body. Her nipples were proportionally perfect with large slightly puffy areolas with just few bumps sprinkling them.

Angie looked at me and smiled, "I hope you like them." She teased, and held her breast for me to fuck. Her large breast engulfed my dick burying it inside her cleavage.

"Hell yeah, fuck those monsters, with that little dick" Melissa spat. I fucked Angie's breasts hard and fast.

"Hell yes!" I snorted, as a bold shot through me, "Fuck!" I grimaced and released my cum between Angie's breasts.

"You are so cute." Angie giggled. Just then the phone rang, and it was time to go

Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers