All Comments on 'Second Time Around'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More please!!!

I thought this was great, you could make this a series....so much we could learn about them and how they develop sexually...Don't stop, write some more please.

thebulletthebulletabout 20 years ago
Just Enough

I agree that this could be a series, but a series about different people and their second times around. This story stands strongly by itself. It's a wonderful romance with just the right amount of sex.

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
Erotica

This is what erotic literature should be, an almost perfect blend of the physical and the emotional. When a story is this well told, it hardens the body and softens the heart. Nothing else pushes my buttons quite like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A real Romance story

This is the kind of story I've been looking for on Literotica. I've loved other stories, but this one reminds me of Lara's Vineyard and others by Ronde, who's been the best Romance writer I've read here. Just ordinary people who find someone to love, and written so well that it's like we readers know them.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Great story!

This was a real feel good story and should be used by others as a standard. I am going to sign off and give my wife a big kiss.

cpbearcpbearalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

The only way I can describe my reaction is this: I can't remember ever reading a story that had my heart pounding from genuine eroticism and tender sensuality with such poignancy. There are tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. Fabulous work. I just wonder how much reality was mixed into this story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
memories are made of this

Thank you for such a wonderful romantic love story. The three of read it aloud at least two time to make sure we didn't any thing. The way they were conversing reminds me of when I am in a living room or car talking with my wife.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Gave it a 5 only because the scale does not go to 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful, caring, tender and loving

A well told story of a second chance that everyone deserves to have. Great job.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Came back to reread it

A gentle tale of love found again, written well!

Thank You

John

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Real

Life does go on, it just sometimes takes awhile to get there. When things go right it can be just as good or even better, that is no slur on the the one that was lost, it just happens. Beautiful story, well written!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Sappy is sometimes very nice.

I really loved your 2nd time love story. It was beautiful and didn't have depressing line in it. Thanks for your submission.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Sweet Story!!

This was a nice romance story. I like how they got married and Catherine ended up getting pregnant. Good Job. toby9790.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I really enjoyed this story and ....

know that it's the best of yours that I have read thus far. I'm trying to read them in order of submittal, and I have enjoyed all. But I think your writing is improving, not that it needed much. I look forward to more enjoyment to come. It is refreshing to read about real people types in life-type situations but still have erotic couplings to add spice. You avoid the huge breasts, mammoth penis, beautiful persons that seem to appear in most erotic stories, and make the ordinary seem extraordinary. That has kept me an avid reader. Thanks.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wonderful romance story, a little short be a great read. 5++stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous