All Comments on 'Second Time with Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Forgive me mom but I need to get inside of you!" I said.

That is so cute. Here's a son--and his mother--who knows where his big stiff prick belongs. Regardless of her age, a mother needs regular sperm injections from her boy. It's the decent thing for a son to do.

montywingermontywingerabout 11 years ago
Loving

This is a lovely story, not just of sex but family loving. The only thing I'd have done differently was I'd not have let her wash her pussy,,,,it always tastes so much better hot wet and horny. My mom was a wonderful fuck and we enjoyed ourselves so many times together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Many older guys still can be helped by mom. It is better more mature and benefits are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WAAAYYY TOO SHORT !

Please continue with second part at least 3 literotica page long. That's a minimum.

You have talent.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

A short but sweet piece of erotica that rings with authenicity! Well done!

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is what's called motherly love, I wish mine was still around, so I could try it.It was a well written story,and a good read................LAROC

sexzensexzenabout 11 years ago
tooo damm short

yeh it is too dam short 3 to 4 mpages of part 2 will nice

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Second Time With Mom: Bobby and Mom - Son and Mother

This is a most loving and sensual motherly and son love story, not just for the sex, but mostly for the emotional, and man and woman love that has existed for many years. Now their affair is to please and pleasure the other incestual partner. Their coupling, and now consummation of their illicit love affair, their affair of the heart and soul, melding their total being into one entity of satisfaction and ever-enduring love!

A most beautiful tale; it should be required to exist in the manner of this parent and child, for every mother and son, every father and daughter, to enjoy and respect each other, as they pleasure their incestual partner. In the end they learn and appreciate the love of the other, adore their existence and worship each other for the caring love they extend to each other.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 11 years ago
Mom and Son

There needs to be a sequel to this story. It could include trips to the bathroom to help each other pee or peeing outside. Would enjoy having her dressed in a garter belt and stockings with knickers (she already wears them), so he would have to pull them down when he was going to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was beautiful !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn good read

You are undoubtably the best writer of these kinds of stories. Super good. Thanks for a great, great read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

It's cum not come and cumming not coming.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story. Generally speaking, no woman appreciates a man more than his mother. Likewise, no man wants to please a woman more thanhis mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.