All Comments on 'Second Year After Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
It's getting better yet a lot more cmplex

The new series (or the new chapter in chronology) is off with a bang, from sex to drama, from fear to proposals, and from denial to apology, the story has it all and loads more. I just love it when everything falls in perfect order, Matt proposing to Sophia, Duke actually fully committing to Jean and actually sticking to it, mom sister opening up to the idea of incest with them (keeping my fingers crossed for that option), the biggest and best shocker however was Dave for once change for the better (didn't expect to see that one to be honest).

But then again adding more and more people to the bedroom dance will spring more and more trouble the more they are, Drew & company better have some contingency plan for that harem :) I can already picture that new neighbour dad and his two girls fitting right in, maybe he'll be the right man for mom to finally fall for and Drew might gain two sisters.

Gave this a 5* and hope for the next chapter to be out real soon, the quality and the suspense stayed just as good as before so I'm already bitting my nails to see how it all goes.

NakatoshNakatoshover 7 years ago
Man that Sucks!!!

Is there any way to add an extra star. Definitely a 6+ for sure. Love every thing your doing. been waiting months for this series to begin. Thanks so much for another awesome story.

AukweirdAukweirdover 7 years ago
Excellence in planning and writing!

Character development, dialogue, actions (sex, family, friends), all so well reasoned and presented. Poly lifestyle and incestual relationship ups and downs sensitively introduced and written throughout the entire linked novel (yes, I'll call it that). Thank you so much for your efforts. 5.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a great continuation of the first year. This story is unique in that 7 minor characters have recognized their self-limitations and to some extent their antiquated concept of relationships and love. Almost everyone is acting rationally, logically and to some extent acting their age (this is way they call it fiction). As for the major characters, the respect, adoration, and passion continues to grow and age like a fine wine.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

I'm not sure which 7 characters you mean, since there are so many in this chapter, between friends and family (even the real estate agent). I can only really think of five your description could apply to: Matt, Sophia, Drew's uncle Dave and aunt Maria and then Kenny on New Year's Day. Toni only makes a brief appearance at the start of the chapter, Duke has NO dialogue in the chapter at all. Jean and Jason are off-screen and are the reasons why Toni and Duke are out of town for most of the chapter. Are you trying to include Grandma Marion in that? I wouldn't -- even though her husband apparently gave her a scolding about her treatment of Toni, she hasn't gone to that much effort to deliver it. Her basic character has not changed. But that still only gets me to six people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES