Second Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

"Sure." We walked into the kitchen, and sat at the bar.

"I fucked up, Drew, but I guess you already know that. I should have treated Antonia better, and maybe we'd have been married by now. I certainly should have accepted her sexuality a lot better. Instead, I hear she's dating someone else, and I've lost my chance."

This was a quick turnaround from Christmas Day. "Is this what you actually believe, or what someone told you to say?"

He shrugged, saying, "I'm not lying to you. Tony really laid into me last night, but a lot of it sunk in, finally. I might be using some of his words, but I do believe them. And I'm just as sorry that you got caught up in all this."

"I'm not," I said, immediately. "I mean, I wasn't happy that you were angry at me or anyone else, but I don't regret standing up for Aunt Toni even a little bit."

He nodded to that. "Can you please forgive me?" He asked.

"I already have," I said. "I'm not one of those people who waits for an apology before forgiving someone. I knew some of what came out of your mouth was because you were drinking, and shrugged it off."

"About the drinking," he said. "My next stop after this is an AA meeting. I can't let myself get drunk ever again. I know that making amends is several steps into their process, but I wanted to make this amend first."

"I hope it helps. Can you hold on? I have something for you." I ran upstairs, grabbed his invite, and brought it downstairs, and handed it to him.

He looked at it, and in a soft voice said, "You weren't going to mail this, were you?"

"I was debating it. I don't need my wedding disrupted, y'know?"

He smiled, "I get it, and I won't make you regret it, Drew. I probably won't see you before, so Happy New Year." We hugged, and he left. It might have been two days late, but I got my Christmas Miracle.

~~~~~

December 28, 2013

Duke was back from Denver, so Patti and I hung out with him and Kenny for the day, hitting the movies and the mall. Duke was the happiest I'd ever seen him. Jean's parents had taken an instant liking to him, and he and Jean actually broached the word marriage as they said their goodbyes, without it scaring Duke off.

We decided to do another small New Year's party, but this time at the new house. We were all at least 21, so we could get our own booze. Toni wasn't going to be home until the 2nd, so it wouldn't disrupt her, and we'd have the place cleaned up before she got home.

~~~~~

December 29th, 2013

I saw Carmen, the real estate agent who was handling the sale of the neighboring property, out in front of it, supervising a couple of men wearing coats with her agency's logo on them, removing some furniture and artwork from the house. I walked over, and said, "Hi, Carmen, what's the latest?"

Carmen seemed surprised to see me, then placed me in her memory. "Oh, hello Mr. Barnes. The sellers had a sudden change of heart, and one of them will be moving in next month. We're just clearing out the staging furniture we use to make a house look less empty for open houses."

"So what can you tell me about them?"

She shook her head. "Now, you know, Drew, I'm supposed to protect my client's confidentiality."

"Can you at least give me a quantity? Single guy or girl vs family of eight?"

She smiled, and said, "Dad with two daughters, one a senior in college, the other a senior in high school. They're waiting until the older girl goes back to school before they move in. But you didn't hear that from me."

"Oh, so I'll be back in school by then, too. I guess Mom will get to meet them first, and I'll meet them at Spring Break. Okay, thanks, Carmen."

I relayed that info to Mom and Patti later that day, and we all agreed that we hoped we would get along, without them being too nosy.

~~~~~

New Year's Eve, 2013/2014

Mom decided to go out with some of her nursing friends for New Year's, so it was just the four of us partying at the new house. We had a lot of fun, just not much to write about. Some games, some movies, the countdowns in both time zones on TV. Jokes nobody else would get. Duke was at his best behavior, not even flirting with Patti. Jean must have been making him very happy. Patti kissed all three of us at midnight, and my friends got seriously kissed, too. When I asked her about it later, she said she wanted to make this New Year's memorable, in case we drifted apart after our mutual graduations. Duke was already hinting that he might head to Denver to be with Jean, if she didn't come back to Dallas.

Patti and I retreated to Toni's bedroom, while the guys slept in the other two bedrooms. About 2AM, Mom appeared next to the bed, whispered a Happy New Year to us, then disappeared back to her house. As I fell asleep again, I wished she could have just stayed. No secrets, no fear, just open with our love. Yeah, right.

~~~~~

January 1, 2014

Patti and I woke around 8, and kissed for a few minutes, before we heard an "Ahem?" from the doorway, coming from Kenny. I didn't remember leaving it open, but I guess Mom might have. "You guys better stop that, before I see something I'll never forget."

Patti slipped out of bed, wearing just a tshirt she'd borrowed from Toni's closet, walked right up to Kenny, and teased him with, "And if I don't want you to forget?"

I'd never seen Kenny's eyes bigger. He stammered for a couple seconds, then asked, "Are you suggesting...?"

"I don't know, what do you think I'm suggesting?"

Kenny gulped, then asked, "Some kind of threesome?"

Patti looked over to me, before saying, "I was only thinking about letting you watch. Is a threesome something you've been thinking about, Kenny?"

"Um, yes and no," he began. "When Duke told me that you two had been in a threesome with Jean last summer before he met her, and you hinted that maybe he could participate in a foursome with you, it made me curious, but at the same time I'm not sure it's the right thing for me, either. I don't think I could go from friends to lovers and back to friends again. So I have been imagining it, but at the same time a little afraid that you'd ask."

I understood what he meant, and said, "It's a good thing we haven't asked, then, isn't it?"

He took a moment, before agreeing. He left the room, and Patti closed the door behind him.

When she turned back to me, I asked, "What were you thinking?"

She grinned, and said, "I was teasing, but also resolving some tension I was feeling with him lately, since last summer, really, when I realized Duke must have told him about Jean and us. I knew he'd never take us up on a threesome offer, but he needed to admit that to himself, instead of batting it back and forth in his head, and wondering if we'd ask. So, by edging close to that offer without us actually making it, he could admit he doesn't want us to, and relax."

The four of us finished cleaning up the house, then walked next door and prepared sausage and gravy and scrambled eggs in Mom's kitchen, with Mom coming downstairs partway through. We all hugged Mom and wished her a Happy New Year and had a fun breakfast to start 2014.

The guys headed home, and Mom, Patti and I rang in the New Year in bed. We started in a daisy chain, Patti sucking my cock, me licking Mom's pussy, and Mom licking Patti. I had Mom close to an orgasm when Patti came, her moans around my cock bringing me close to an orgasm, but not quite there. I kept on licking Mom's clit, and introduced two fingers into her vagina, and that put her over the edge. Her pussy gushed a lot of fluid, not a squirt, but more than enough to make her really wet.

Before Patti could push me over the edge, I separated us, and slid myself into Mom from behind, while she continued eating out Patti, who after a second orgasm, turned around into a sideways 69 so she could lick Tina and squeeze my balls as I thrust into her. I felt my orgasm approaching again, and let it build, thrusting quickly into my Mom, trying to hit her g-spot, and when she came on my cock, I let loose, gushing a huge load into her.

"Happy New Years", I said, as we collapsed.

~~~~~

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of "Second Year After". There is a lot more to come in these character's lives, and I hope you follow along. Constructive feedback always welcomed.

Leenysman