All Comments on 'Second Year After Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
So much better than expected

I'm actually surprised it turned out as I predicted yet at the same time exceeded all of my expectations. Sure the neighbours are doing it just like "our" family is but for some reason I was actually surprised to see Sandy & Amber doing each other, should have expected that by now. The only real surprise now would be if Jason was fully on board to the whole kinky incest stuff and he & Toni move into the new house while Henry and his girls move in with Drew's mother, now wouldn't that set the neighbourhood watch ablaze.

Glad to see that there are still pockets of secrets to be discovered, like Henrys fear of group scenes, Jasons view of incest, other possible couples and much more. It's those things that complete the main story and draw me back with each chapter. And I did laugh my ass off to the campus gossip of their 4-some relationship, guess even the professors aren't immune to the "new" sexual discoveries.

5* as usual and sitting on edge for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
five stars from me too

The hero of the story has the kind of mother all boys should have. The lady spreads her thighs for her darling baby boy and his big stiff cock and lets him blow his balls up the same cunt he came out of. All moms should be as loving and accommodating.

GRYFANxGRYFANxalmost 7 years ago

Loving all the twists and additions!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Unbelievably good series. I do not understand why someone (Sandy or Henry) in an incestuous would automatically expect that they had to have sex with other members. When their own incestuous relationships started, there was no expectation of group sex; no coercion; no emotional abandonment; and no positional power play. Within each circle there is respect, passion, trust, honesty, and adoration. This second series is also a 5 star series.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

If anything, incest's need for secrecy runs counter to the openness implied by polyamory. One of the major themes of this series is exploring whether both can co-exist to produce a group marriage with incest in it and still be open to sexual relationships outside it. That might really only work in fiction. But it's the belief in polyamory (and making most of the women here bisexual) which pushes them toward group intimacy, not the incest.

Certainly, Sandy wants to be involved with both Henry and Amber and wanted the three of them together when she made love to Henry the first time, but Henry was the obstacle to that.

In Henry, we have a man who has trust issues, especially with other men (you'll discover why in the next chapter), and a desire to be monogamous even though he already has two lovers in his daughters and will soon have five with the additions of Patti, Tina and Toni. All of whom are bisexual and willing to engage in threesomes and moresomes, if he'd just go along. So, he's aware of pressure to do that. But it's Drew who is the most triggering for him.

I could have written all this so Drew was the only man around and he's surrounded by these different women, but how realistic would that be? In the end, his relationships with Duke, Kenny, Matt and Henry are all significant and ALL different. Plus there are several more male characters of minor import, from his uncles and grandfathers to coworkers to guys like Jason and Steve, who date Toni and Tina, respectively, to a few more not yet introduced.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This whole story was supposed to be Patti and Drew and Tina in a polymerous marriage, but it is digressing into a free for all fuck fest which will ruin the whole story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Rancher46:

No, having the story be only about the triad was YOUR expectation. I never stated that was the limit of my intention. I do tire of people telling me what MY story is supposed to be about and what it isn't. You want a different story? There are plenty on this site to match what you want. Or you could write your own. But don't dictate to me what I can write.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

He's not dictating to you. He's expressing his hopes and wishes for the story, and his disappointment that you (as is your prerogative) chose a very different path. He's allowed to do that, despite any unhappiness or irritation you might feel as a result.

|

I, too dislike this concept, and the (in my opinion) meaningless, empty, commitment-free relationships it creates, which is why I won't bother reading further. Also because your response indicates it gets much, much worse. (From the perspective of someone who loathes the concept, obviously)

|

A reader or viewer can dislike the direction an author or film director took a story. They can feel that it "ruined" the film or story, too. That's actually what a review is.

|

Roger Ebert certainly didn't worry about whether his negative opinion of a director's decisions would irritate that director or "dictate" to him. "Luke never should have thrown away his old lightsaber" does not equal "dictating to" Rhian Johnson or Kathleen Kennedy. It is a statement that, in that viewer's opinion, their directing/writing decisions were absolute garbage, and the film/story would have been better, in that viewer's opinion, had those decisions not been made. It's not complicated.

|

He's not being profane, he's not calling you names, he's just (less-articulately) qsaying that he strongly disagrees with your decisions as the writer, that those decisions make the story unpalatable to him, and that he's unhappy about that, because he was invested in certain characters you created, and hoped for more stories (that he could enjoy) about them. That's it.

|

And, in that vein, *you* should "stop dictating" what opinions reviewers can express when they write a review. Or don't, hypocrisy and silliness isn't illegal, and it's not an uncommon position on this site, absurd as it is. Reviews aren't just about technical structure and story flow. Then they'd be technical analysis, not reviews. They're about the actual content, too. Have a nice day.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

anubelore:

I don't mind if someone doesn't like the direction I take a story or the story overall. Say that. But that's not what Rancher46 did. He instead stated -- as if it was fact -- that the story was "supposed to be" about the triad and nothing else. When it was only exclusively a triad for ONE chapter (FYE Ch 3) before I got Toni and Jean involved sexually in Ch 4 and then further expanded things with Matt and Sophia on campus and Steve and Jason back home (although the latter don't get sex scenes because Drew was not there to observe/join in).

I will also note that this didn't stop Rancher46 from reading the rest of the overall series, as he commented on the last chapter of "Fourth Year After", too, with an overall 4-star rating.

The direction of the narrative was always meant to result in having multiple group marriages with some incest in them, loosely affiliated with each other and willing to swap like a swinger's group. (I think of it as the Dallas Incest Club). It was never going to be about just one triad. No matter who says otherwise.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Story is a FANTASY, y'all...leave it that, and stop trying to undermine the AUTHOR'S absolute right to tell the tale he has conceived in the manner written here!!

Read the story, enjoy it, & move on...if you do not like the premise...leave and do not make fools of yourselves...unless something just has to be criticized...grammar/punctuation/whatever detracts from the reading quality...BUT NOT THE CONTENT OF THE STORY...THAT IS THE AUTHOR'S PREROGATIVE!!

FIVE**5**STARS...MOST ASSUREDLY!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨✨💫💫💫💫💫🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1939 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES