Second Year After Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

"Why would anyone throw out someone as gorgeous as you?" Amber asked, grinning.

"Oh, aren't you the charmer?" Toni said, blushing. "Uhh, Dave was a by-the-bible homophobe, and when I'd had enough hearing him talk down gay and lesbian marriage, I revealed to him that I'm bisexual, and that was that. He couldn't handle it. These three were kind enough to still treat me like family, giving me a place to stay, and becoming my lovers. He's since said he realized his mistake, but I had moved on."

I said. "Well, we don't do that for just everyone in the family. You're special to us."

"Because I caught you, or because I have the same secret?" Toni asked. I saw Amber's eyes widen, but she stayed quiet.

"Neither one. We loved you even before that. I chose to call you my aunt when everyone else saw you as just Uncle Dave's girlfriend and an outsider to the family. Then when you found out about us, your reaction confirmed and reinforced why we love you, it has never been the reason why by itself. Then you let us into even the hurt parts of your heart, and we loved you even more."

Mom jumped up and made a dash to the bathroom, and Toni and Patti soon ran to the other bathrooms. That left me on the bed with Amber. She gave me a kiss, then said, "Thank you for that fuck, Drew. I love my Dad, and he's an amazingly tender lover, but the one thing he won't do is give it to me hard like that. It's like he's afraid I'll break, or something. So, if I can come to you for that from time to time, that would be amazing for me."

I gave her another kiss before saying, "You're welcome any time. Like my Mom said, Patti already loves you, and that's good enough for me for today, and we'll see where this takes all of us, but I already feel like a special place is there in my heart for you to fill, maybe. It's too soon to tell."

Her eyes widened, but before she could respond, her phone buzzed, and she reached back to the nightstand to grab it, looked at it, then said, "That was Dad. He and Sandy want to come back over. He said there's been some kind of development, whatever that means."

I said, "Sure. Should we get redressed, or just blow their minds and answer the door in the nude?"

Amber grimaced. "My Dad's not the blow his mind kinda guy. Take away having sex with his daughters, and he's about as straight-laced a man as you can find. He doesn't even know yet that Patti and I have ever been lovers, and that wouldn't be the right way to tell him. Have everyone get dressed, and I'll message him back."

Mom walked in right at the end of that, and asked, "Message who back?"

I answered, "Henry. He and Sandy are coming back over, and he doesn't know that Amber is intimate with Patti, never mind going to bed with the rest of us. We need to get dressed." I started getting into my clothes, and warned Patti and Toni as each came back. I was the only one fully dressed, however, when the doorbell rang, so I rushed downstairs to open it.

Henry came in, followed by a Sandy who not only didn't look angry anymore, she was glowing. I said, "Everyone else will be right down in a minute." and they soon were. We took seats in the living room, and Sandy surprised everyone by climbing into Henry's lap on the couch, and snuggling into his neck. Mom sat on one side of Henry, Amber on the other. Patti and I sat on the loveseat, and Toni sat on its arm, next to me. Henry and Sandy already knew Toni, so I didn't need to introduce anyone.

Amber read the signals in Sandy's demeanor, and asked, "Did what I think happened, just happen? Did the two of you make love again?"

Sandy nodded, blushing. She looked around the room, then spoke first to Amber. "I'm sorry sis, for blowing up at you earlier. I shouldn't have. After Daddy followed me home, and explained what really happened, we talked for a while about my reaction, and what it meant for us to have a family close by who are like us, and that's when I realized that the thing that bothered me most about having Daddy as a lover is how it made me feel like we were freaks. But now to find out that Tina's family is like us, and Patti knows and accepts it in both families, it makes it feel a little more normal, y'know? Or at least if we are freaks, we're not the only ones. One thing led to another, and I took Dad to bed, and it was so good."

"You look really happy," Amber said.

"So do you, sis. In fact, I would say you look like you just had sex, too. Did you?"

Amber nodded, and said, "Dad, I think it's time you know that Patti and I are more than friends, we were lovers when we were 18, but when you and I fell for each other, I thought I needed to give one of you up. I chose you, and pushed Patti away. Now that I've found her again, I don't want to make that choice again. Drew, Patti and Tina share each other, and are open to loving others, without jealousy, so I want the same thing. I had sex with Drew and Patti tonight, while he also had sex with his Mom, and then Toni showed up..."

Henry looked towards Toni, and asked, "You knew, too?"

Toni answered, "I found out last Memorial Day, and became intimate with them over the summer. You've met my boyfriend Jason, and while he knows Tina and I are occasional lovers, he doesn't know I've been intimate with all three together, for the obvious reasons. I feel like I'm close to telling him about the incest in my own past, and we'll see how that goes before risking Drew and Tina."

Henry raised an eyebrow, nodded, then said "Which kind of brings us back to today's revelations. Now that you and I know what our true motivations are, Tina, what do we do? Do we keep dating?"

Mom smiled and said, "Why wouldn't we? Our primary reasons for it don't go away, to cover our relationships with our children behind a public image, and to have some fun in the process. If anything, this makes it even easier for us to do it, because now we can work out together what that public image should be and not feel like liars to each other. Then if we're not looking for an exit strategy, I think something more could develop between us, too. I think it's perfect, unless you really find you don't want to be anywhere around me."

Henry grabbed Mom's hand, and said, "Gods, woman, why would you think that? I have had a fantastic time with you on our dates so far, why would I want to stop?"

Jokingly, I said, "We might need a bigger bed."

Henry frowned at me. "Drew, no offense, but even if I felt it were time to be intimate with your Mom, and I now hope that day is soon, it would only ever be one on one. I won't... I can't... be in a group scene, I wouldn't be comfortable. If you and Patti are willing to share Tina with me, it will have to be at separate times."

Mom squeezed Henry's hand and said, "I think tonight should be that night. Sandy, Amber, is it okay if I take your Dad home tonight and take him to bed?"

Both girls were grinning, and agreed happily. Sandy got off Henry's lap, and helped him to his feet, then kissed him and said, "I love you, Daddy, have fun." Amber did the same, then Mom and Henry walked out.

When they were gone, Amber said, "My Dad underplays his resistance to being in a group scene. It's like he's phobic about it. When he and Sandy were going to take her virginity, she wanted me to come home and be there holding her hand. He refused to even let me be in the same room, even clothed. It's really rather weird."

Toni said, "It almost sounds like there is some kind of trauma involved. Anything in his past you know about?"

"Dad doesn't talk about himself that much," Sandy said. "Particularly the years before he met our Mom."

"Well, if he ever does want to talk, please let him know I'll gladly listen." Toni checked her watch, and said, "Well, it's getting late, and Jason's showing up at the other house at 8, then I'm bringing him over here so we can all go out for breakfast, so I should get going. Don't be up too late." She got up and went out the garage door, to use the side gate that connects the two properties.

Sandy and Amber both looked at me with puzzled expressions. I explained, "So that we can come and go between the two houses without gossipy neighbors noticing that we aren't going home until the next day, we put in privacy fencing and a separate gate between the two houses, so we can cross without being seen. We might want to do the same with your Dad's house, if we're going be spending a lot of time at each other's houses, which I think we are."

Sandy reached a sudden realization. "If our parents are together, I should stay out of the house. But if I stay here, are you going to expect me to have sex with you, too?"

I answered, "Sandy, I would never ask you to do something you weren't comfortable with. In any case, I only intend to go upstairs to sleep right now. You're welcome to share the King bed with us to sleep, if you want, or the queen in my old bedroom is available to you. If on some other night, you want to make love to me, I would be glad to, but only if that's your choice, not because you think it's expected of you. If all we ever are to each other is friends and neighbors, that's okay, too." In the back of my head, the terms sister-in-law and step-sister were also swirling around, but it was way too early to voice either one, even to myself.

The four of us wound up sleeping spooned together, me behind Patti, then Amber and lastly Sandy. I fell asleep pretty quickly. I did wake once, and found that Sandy had turned around, and was kissing Amber. They stopped soon after, and we all fell back to sleep.

~~~~~

Author's Note: Different parts of the plot have been leading up to this chapter since the beginning, so I hope you like the additions to the "cast". Next up, getting hitched and other couplings...

Leenysman