All Comments on 'Second Year After Ch. 06'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
excellent

looking forward to reading more in the future

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

I love it, although I think I guessed too much about this chapter, as I explained in the previous chapter.

I hope "Third year later" will get even better!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrap it up

There is little passion left in your stories in this series. I loved the first chapters but there is nothing left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have to agree that the story derailed significantly in the last few chapters, now it's mostly pointless drama for the sake of drama. No real love is left and the magic that the story created was thwarted by the overuse of the polyamory at very tun. Sadly I only gave it a 2*.

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 7 years ago
Troubles

It seems as if you purposely wrote problems into the lives of the "family". I'm looking forward to seeing how "they" work things out. Thank you for your efforts to entertain and inform us.

steveskinkymindsteveskinkymindover 7 years ago
Loved reading it!

Just finished a power read of first and second year after, I really love reading these longer saga type stories, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Until that is I read the comment's at the end. I then realized the final few chapters seemed seemed a little forced, even predictable. The way you brought Henry along was genius though, and I kept hoping Matt and Sofia (I think that's her name) would come back in some fashion. Maybe in Third Year after.

Suggestion. Have Sandy get ordained online and have a big ceremony wedding everyone.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Lots of potential

Leeny I agree with an earlier sentiment, that I too enjoy some long running sagas. Yours is in that category for sure, and I have really enjoyed reading it so far. I would say that a little of it has become predictable, only in that everyone eventually is brought in on the group marriage too easily. Henry was a great example of how most would need to grow into that type of situation, whereas most of the other women just seem to hop right into it. I really like the tension elements of Kenny, but hope they can at least remain friends. I really doubt he would be in on their family, but no reason he couldn't come around to at least accept this situation. 5* and can't wait for more. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of or assistance with editing, msg me and I would be glad to help.

Rnebular

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@rnebular

I don't agree that the characters joined the marriage too easily. It took two full years of plot to get us to this point. Toni 10 months after she learned the secret, Amber and Henry 9 months, with obstacles intentionally put in each of their paths (Jason, Kenny, Henry's PTSD) to be overcome, before they asked to join. Jean rejected them, preferring monogamy with Duke. Matt and Sophia won't be joining either, although they'll appear again. Nor will Maria or Sandy. The sextet is set. Now to see if they can actually pull it off.

chef5757chef5757about 7 years ago
Kill kenny!!

I mentioned last chapter hating Kenny and now he's amped up his grade A jackass status so I say he have a tragic accident and stop taking up plot space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
like other readers here

i am waiting for the following...'oh my god they've killed kenny'

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i hope you're working on "fifth year after"! great story. love it

more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey

you need to finish this off and not leave people hanging

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
After Second Year, comes Third and Fourth

The intros for each chapter indicate that "Second Year After" is a continuation of "First Year After" and the Author's note at the end of this chapter talks about "Third Year After", but you *still* think this is unfinished because there's no Chapter 7? If you've gotten to this point and not figured out that December 20th is the dividing line between four books and why, give up.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Great series. I honestly wish knew families like these. I am glad Amber finally realized what a mistake she was about to make. As for Kenny, he represent too many people. Small mind and small heart. May he be happy by himself for the rest of his life.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

The only mistake Amber thinks she made was not revealing to Kenny that she had sex with Drew before him (contrasting with how Duke knew Jean had been with Drew first and was okay with that). She does NOT think that trying to make things work with Kenny was a mistake, even now. She still thinks her reasons for that are valid. It was Kenny who made it impossible for her to continue with him, particularly attacking Henry.

If not for that blowup, she would have continued keeping her involvement with Drew a secret and she would have married Kenny in the following year. Whether that marriage would have lasted very long, before Amber wound up cheating on Kenny with either Henry or Drew and Patti, would have been a separate plot line. But it played out better to have that explode now, rather than in "Fourth Year After", so that I could set up certain events in Third, relating to how the group that's now six people deals with its public image.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The issue with Kenny isn't that he's small minded but that he was "used". Nobody likes to be used, exploited and lied to. In this case, Amber used Kenny for selfish reasons with no regard to Kenny's feelings and she feels no remorse for the fraud she committed against Kenny. Not only that, but Drew and everyone else in the "family" was in on the fraud being perpetuated with Kenny and allowed it to continue with no concerns about Kenny's well being. The entire "family" all lied to him and hurt him and they take responsibilities for their selfish actions and the part they played in the drama. Its one thing to have a certain lifestyle but to treat Kenny is such a disrespectful manner does not reflect well upon the group "family" and their character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES