Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his hands inside her gown moving upward until he could reach around her and fill his hands with her full tits. He heard her moan as his fingers played with her nipples. He wished more than anything that he could fill his mouth with them but they were both to far gone for any foreplay. That would have to wait until the next time, if she let them have a next time he was thinking.

Sherry pressed back against his cock with each stroke, she almost came when he touched her breasts and began playing with her nipples. His hands were back firmly on her hips as he pounded her pussy with his cock. She reached between her legs to finger her clit which was already hard and throbbing. She was close, so very close to coming that she was afraid she would climax before him. She felt his body stiffen, his hands gripped her hips tighter as his climax began. Sherry felt hers begin, the tightening of her pussy walls, the intense throbbing of her clit, as her spasms began.

He hadn't been able to hold off any longer, the need to release was so great within him. He poured his seed into her as he felt her pussy grab at his cock with her orgasm. He leaned against her for long moments, both of them breathing hard from their orgasms. He wanted to have her lead him to her room where he could make slow passionate love to her till the wee hours of the morning but knew he could not chance that yet.

"Sherry that was wonderful and all that I knew it would be," he whispered softly into her ear. "I'm going to get dressed, I'll light the candle as soon as I'm dressed, please don't move Sherry," he asked her?

"I promise I won't move," she told him.

He dressed quickly and slipped the ski mask back on, then lit the candle. He watched her face closely when she turned around when the soft light of the candle bathed the corner of her kitchen with light. He was going to pull her into his arms again but before he could move towards her she came towards him.

Sherry reached for his hands and pulled him close to her, looking up into his eyes shining in the candle light. "I enjoyed that more than you will probably believe but I want to know where we go from here? Are you going to just disappear into the night on me with me never hearing from you again?"

He pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms tightly around her. "I would never do that Sherry. I would like nothing more than to take you to your room and make slow, sweet love to you for the rest of the night right now," he whispered softly into her ear. "Give me a little more time Sherry? I will understand completely if you refuse me. I'm hoping you won't, but if you do, I will understand.

"Alright, I'll give you more time," she told him.

"Will you let me come back tonight and make love to you properly?"

"Yes, and this time we shall go to my room. I promise that I will make sure it is in complete darkness and give you my word that I will not try to see your face unless you wish me too. I'll leave the backdoor unlocked for you and you can come to my room where I'll be waiting for you. Go through there into the living room and then right down the hall. My room is at the end of the hall on your right."

"I'll be here at midnight Sherry," he leaned towards her kissing her fully on the lips before backing away and slipping back out the door.

Sherry stood there for a few minutes staring at the door. She had just let a stranger come to her in the dark of night and let him fuck her without knowing what he looked like and she enjoyed it. She was looking forward to this evening more than she had this one.

Sherry spent the day doing normal chores she usually did on weekends trying to keep her mind off of what the night had in store for her. She had cleaned her room and changed the sheets on her bed. The entire time she was making the bed she was envisioning the two of them tangled in the sheets from their love making.

Damn this day is never going to end he was thinking to himself. He had been nervous and uptight all day waiting for night to fall so he could be with Sherry again. He had picked up a dozen roses a few minutes ago that he wanted to give her tonight when he saw her again. Thank god he was not at work, because every time he thought of her he would get a damn hard on.

He had been so nervous last night thinking that she might recognize him or his voice. He had forgotten about his voice until just before he was to see her, he knew if he spoke to her she would sooner or later recognize his voice and would know who he was. That's when he decided on only speaking to her in a whisper and it had worked, she hadn't been able to tell who he was from his voice.

Sherry had taken great care with her appearance tonight. Her body was soft and perfumed, her hair silky with the light fragrance of her perfume. She was wearing a white gown that was all lace with spaghetti straps, that hung to mid thigh. She was trying to decide whether she would be laying on the bed, standing beside it or sitting on the edge when he arrived.

She saw him standing in the doorway to her room, she had put a small night light in the hall so he could find his way to her room. It gave off just enough light to see him. She had taken two blankets and draped them over the windows in her room to keep the moonlight from bathing the room with it's soft light. She walked towards him slowly, taking in the shape of his body, the way he held himself, anything that might give her some idea as to who he was.

"We can close the door and the room will be in entire darkness," she told him as she took his hands in hers pulling him into the room.

"I didn't think midnight would ever get here," he told her softly against her ear. " I'm going to make love to you tonight properly Sherry, as I wanted to last night." He came further into the room closing the door softly behind him.

Sherry led him to her bed. "I've felt the same way all day, waiting for night to fall, knowing that you would be here shortly. I never doubted once that you would not show and that last night was not a sick game being played on me."

"I could not do that Sherry and I'm glad that you were able to see that I was sincere in my feelings for you," he said in a soft whisper against her ear. He trailed his lips over her cheek to her full lips, kissing her slowly. He could drown in her kisses, he loved the softness of her lips against his. He loved the velvety feel of her tongue as it danced with his as the kiss deepened.

Sherry felt the same weakness she had last night when he kissed her. Kissing was an integral part to lovemaking as far as she was concerned and he was very adapt at making her want his kisses to go on and on. She let her hand glide slowly down his chest to the waistband of his jeans quickly undoing the snap and lowering his zipper.

He moaned softly at the first soft touch of her hand as she wrapped it around his already hard cock. His kiss became deeper, firmer against her lips, their passion building as each second ticked by. He loved the scent of her, her perfume was never overpowering and was a part of her.

Sherry broke their kiss, then slowly knelt down in front of him. She wanted to feel the hardness of him inside her mouth. The heat, the fullness, the throbbing of his cock as she pleasured him with her mouth. He hadn't expected her to go down on him so quickly. Hell, he didn't even know till that moment if that was something that she engaged in when she was intimate with someone. The first touch of her lips against the head of his cock almost sent him over the edge. It had been a long time since a woman had taken the time to pleasure him that way.

Sherry trailed her lips slowly up and down the length of him. Each pass of her tongue along his shaft made his cock surge at her questing tongue. She slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking slowly and softly, not wanting to rush his pleasure. She had her hands planted on his thighs and felt him tremble.

His wife had been good at giving a blow job but nothing like this slow, sensual pleasure that Sherry was giving his cock. He let his hands find their way to her head, lacing his fingers in the silky softness of her hair as she made love to his cock with her mouth. He wouldn't be able to take much more of her sensual attack. He grabbed her shoulders pulling her quickly to her feet before she could make him lose control.

Sherry was surprised at how quickly he had pulled her up and away from him stopping her from giving him more pleasure with her mouth. He had pressed her down quickly onto the bed, laying beside her. His hand found it's way to her breast as his mouth covered hers in a deep searing kiss. His hand made it's way under her gown now, he cupped her breast gently and slowly rubbed her nipple into hardness. Sherry couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her lips when she felt his mouth at her nipple.

He felt her body tremble as he suckled at her breasts, moving from one to the other, alternating the pleasure he was giving to each. His hand slid slowly down her side to her hip until he reached her thigh. He moved slowly over to her mound and was delighted to find it smooth and bare of any hair. Last night he was in such a hurry he hadn't noticed she shaved her pussy. He let his finger slip slowly inside her finding her moist from his lovemaking.

He trailed light kisses down her body until his mouth took the place of his seeking finger. He loved the taste of her essence, the creamy mustiness of her woman's scent that was driving him wild. He loved to eat pussy, to him delving into a wet pussy with his tongue gave his as much pleasure as feeling his cock buried deep inside it.

Sherry was climbing that pinnacle of pleasure that women felt when a man made love to them with his mouth. She was fast becoming close to losing herself in the pleasure he was giving her. Her body was tense, the tightness in her loins becoming harder to control with each ministration of his tongue against her clit. When he sucked her clit deep into his mouth she was on the verge of coming as he sucked and stroked her clit with his mouth and tongue.

He knew she was going to cum, her bud was hard and engorged with her passion, her body tense and trembling as he made love to her with his mouth. She filled his mouth with her creamy essence as her climax overtook her. Her legs trembled with her release, tight around his face as he lapped up her juices.

He would have stayed with his face buried in her pussy taking her once again to orgasm but she surprised him when she sat up pulling him up and rolling over on top of him. Sherry was now the aggressor.

She had her mouth wrapped around his cock before he could move, sucking him gently. Her hand gently cupping his balls, playing with them as she made love to his cock with her mouth. She sucked his balls gently into her mouth sucking them driving him crazy. Then she would move quickly back to his cock lavishing him with the warmth of her mouth as she sucked him to complete hardness. He knew he would come quickly and tried to get her to stop but he couldn't budge her.

She alternately stroked his cock as she sucked him. She felt his cock throbbing in her mouth, his veins filling with his hot blood, his balls rolling in his sack as he came close to having his climax. She took the length of him deep into her mouth sucking gently, moving up and down the length of him with each stroke of her mouth. His balls tightened, his cock throbbed as she felt his cream surging forward with his release.

Sherry was close to having a small climax with him. She always did just as her partner started to fill her mouth with his warm cream. The first taste of his cum sliding across her tongue made her climax. He filled her mouth and Sherry enjoyed the taste of him as she swallowed each spurt of his cum.

He pulled her up his body and took her gently into his arms. "That was wonderful Sherry, I've never had a woman give me as much pleasure as you just did. I'm sorry that I lost control, I tried to hold off but your very talented in giving that kind of pleasure to a man."

"Pleasure to me is a two way street. I can't be greedy and not give to my partner as much pleasure as he had given to me," she told him. "I enjoyed giving you pleasure and believe me I derived as much pleasure from it as you did."

He took her hand and placed it on his cock, already firming in his desire for her. "You see, I can't get enough of you," he whispered in her ear. "I desire you Sherry, I can't hide that from you as you can feel." He kissed her slowly, bringing her back to arousal with his kisses.

He had made love to her for the next two hours, bringing her to climax four more times before it was time for him to leave. "Do I get to know who you are now," she asked him softly while he dressed.

"There is nothing I would like more than for you to know who I am Sherry, but I'm still uncertain of what will happen when you find out who I am. I know, it's crazy, considering the last two nights but please give me a little more time to get the courage up," he whispered in her ear.

"Considering what we have shared together I think that it would be pretty obvious to you that knowing who you are won't make a difference to me. Do you know how many times I wanted to say your name while you were making love to me?"

"Please Sherry, give me a little more time and I promise I will show you who I am."

"Ok, I'll give you some more time, but I still don't know why it is so hard for you to tell me who you are now."

He was dressed and his ski mask back on when he opened the door of her bedroom to leave. He paused in the doorway, looking at her sitting on the edge of her bed. Even in the dim light from the hallway, he could see a bit of hurt showing on her face. Damn he wanted to tell her, go to her and take her in his arms and explain it all to her, hoping she would not turn away from him when she found out who he was, but he couldn't, not yet.

"Just a little more time Sherry, I promise you, just give me a little more time is all that I ask," he said as he turned to leave. Sherry watched him walk out of her eyesight, when she heard the back door close she laid down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

Sherry was having a hard time concentrating at work that Monday morning. She tried to keep her mind on the parts coming down the line but she would find her thoughts slipping back to Saturday night when her secret admirer had made love to her till the wee hours of the morning.

"Sherry what is up with you today, your letting parts go through unfinished," her supervisor asked her for the second time today.

"I'm sorry Dan, I have a personal problem that I can't seem to keep from thinking about. I promise I'll keep my head together the rest of the day," she told him. Dan was a great guy to work for, he treated all his employee's in his department fairly and kindly. The people in their department had invited him out to join them for a couple drinks after work on Friday's but he always declined.

"Ok, and I hope whatever has you worried will turn out ok Sherry," he told her as he walked away.

Sherry watched him walk away from her and then she noticed something strange. It was the way he was walking that had her attention. Her mind raced when she stared across the plant floor at his retreating back. Dan had dark hair, almost black, and his eyes were blue, but he had a deep voice. She didn't think someone with that deep of a voice would be able to disguise it easily.

No way, it just couldn't be Dan, he'd only ever spoke to her when it had something to do with parts or her job that day. He'd been her boss for six years, she didn't even know if he was married or not. Ok, he had the right hair and eye color, he was about the same height, he was in good shape, he would have access to her personal file so he would know her address. Oh my god it just couldn't be Dan she kept telling herself the rest of the afternoon.

Dan never came back to the shop floor by the time it was quitting time. Sherry couldn't get the thought out of her mind that her secret admirer could be Dan. She had received another letter from him in the mail when she got home that afternoon. She opened it up quickly hoping that he might be ready to tell who he was.

The letter told her how much he wanted to tell her who he was but still could not get up the courage to do so. He wrote that he wanted to tell her so badly who he was but that he just wasn't sure how she would react to him once she found out. Ok, maybe it wasn't Dan after all she was thinking as she read the letter. It was just the way he walked, that had her see a similarity between them. That and having the same hair and eye color as her admirer did.

"I don't think it is Dan," she said aloud talking to herself. She was sure he was married, maybe he was divorced, but she didn't think anyone had ever said anything about him being divorced that she could remember. She was going nuts trying to figure out who he was. She was just going to tell him that either he tell her who he was before he left her Friday night or she would not see him again. She just couldn't go on like this any longer. Maybe she should just write him back and tell him not to come unless he had decided to tell her who he was.

She struggled with what she was going to do the rest of the afternoon. Did she tell him after he came to her or before? She finally decided just before she went to bed that she would wait until their meeting Friday night to tell him. The truth was Sherry very much wanted to make love with him again and hoped that after sharing an intimate night together he would tell her who he was.

He was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling when sleep would not come to him. His mind was restless, things were just so complicated. How could he ever tell her who he was he kept asking himself. The minute she found out he was sure she would tell him it was over.

One of the girls in the office had been hitting on him for months. Paula was a knockout but she just didn't trip his trigger so to speak. The first time he had met Sherry he had felt an attraction to her but dismissed it because he was married. After his divorce and the healing he again felt that pull towards her. She was a very outgoing and outspoken woman and he liked those qualities in a woman. She was not afraid to speak her mind to anyone.

He also knew that she was loyal to her friends and to an old boss of hers. He had overheard her one day telling someone that they had no idea just what kind of man he really was.

The guy had made a remark about her ex boss being an obnoxious drunk and she came to his defense quickly. She told him that all he saw was a man who enjoyed his drink to much, and enjoyed flirting with women, even though he was married.

She had went on to tell the guy that he had made sure his employee's had health care, life insurance, and had on more than a dozen occasions that she could think of helped employee's who had fallen on hard times out.

One of the women who worked as the head of housekeeping had gotten cancer. She was off work seven months and during that time he had paid her rent, all her bills and had made sure she had food in the house every week during the time she was off work. Another employee who had a wooden leg and had worked for him for fifteen years, bought him a new used truck when his blew up. She was deeply loyal to her friends and would defend them always.

He wanted her and he had hoped that they could build on a relationship that would lead to marriage but he was so afraid that once she knew who he was his hopes and dreams would be tossed in his face. They needed to spend time together, to get to know one another, to talk and share their feelings and desires with each other but could he take that chance yet? Hell, now he had a headache from thinking to hard and having little sleep. He would just wait and see what Friday night would bring before he went making any more decisions.