Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday finally arrived and Sherry was impatient for night to fall. She had tried hard all week, to figure out just who he was. She had pretty much ruled Dan out just because in all the time she had worked in his department she had never got the slightest inkling that he was interested in her other than as his employee. She had almost asked another employee about him two days ago. She stopped herself knowing that would just get tongues wagging and that was something she didn't want.

She was waiting for him in her room when he arrived right on time at midnight. The shadow of him standing in her bedroom doorway making her heart flutter and the wetness begin to form between her thighs. He didn't come immediately into the room. She watched mesmerized as he slowly began removing his clothes. Soon he was standing there totally naked except for the ski mask which was still covering his face.

He walked slowly towards the bed only closing the door until it was just letting in a small crack of light from the nightlight down the hall. He pulled the ski mask off as he leaned over her to kiss her passionately. God he loved the feel of her lips against his and the way her tongue stroked his. He had dreamed of her kisses all week and wanted to fill himself with them, trying to satisfy this hunger he had for her.

Sherry was lost in his kisses, she too had dreamed of his lips on hers all week. Every time she closed her eyes she could feel them pressed hungrily against hers. She would find herself touching her nipples, playing with them, as she fantasized of his kisses. She could feel his lips as they had traveled down her abdomen until they reached her mound, where he had buried his face for long minutes there pleasing her with his mouth and tongue. Her fingers would slowly move downward until she could feel her wetness against her fingertip, dipping into herself remembering how it felt when his finger had pleasured her there.

He had wanted this woman for such a long time. He had never dreamed that he would ever be able to have her and now here he was making love to her, as he had dreamed of doing for so many years. He had fought this passionate tug for so long and when he had finally figured out a way to initiate contact with her he had been unable to stop himself.

Sherry felt the tug of his lips against her nipple and her body quivered in her pleasure. Could he tell how arousing that was to her, what a sexual high it gave her when he suckled at her breast? His finger was buried deep inside her, slowly finger fucking her to orgasm. He was persistent in his attentions to her breasts and her pussy. She had tried to pull his head from her breast but he held fast onto her nipple.

He moved his finger slowly over her burgeoning bud, making slow circles with a slight pressure of his fingertip as he did so. Her bud was firm and he could feel the little throbs as he massaged it gently with his finger. The more he sucked her nipple the more her bud grew and throbbed. He felt her body tense as she whimpered in her pleasure. Soon she was coming all over his fingers with her release.

"Yes baby, make your cream flow so that you can feed my hunger for the taste of you," he whispered against her lips. He moved his head quickly down to her pussy, his mouth now taking the place of his finger, as he lapped up her flowing juices. He gave her no time to come down from her climax as he made another assault on her with his mouth.

Her clit was still sensitive from her orgasm as he sucked it deeply into his mouth, sucking hard, his tongue pressing and rubbing against it as he continued to attack her sensitive clit with his mouth and tongue. "Oh my god, please, please let me taste you now," she begged him, trying to pull his face from her. She couldn't budge him from his quest. He made love to her with his mouth until bringing her to another shattering climax before he raised himself to his knees, grabbing her legs and pressing them back into her, he rammed his cock hard and fast into her.

He loved feeling his cock inside her, her wetness and warmth wrapped around him like a warm glove that caressed his cock with each thrust. Each thrust of his cock as it delved deep inside her would make him harder. Times like this he could fuck forever, his cock never going soft, even after having came once. He felt the tug deep inside of him as his passion roared in him.

Sherry had never been made love to this fiercely before. Each thrust took her breath away as he bottomed out inside her. He pressed her legs back deeper into her chest shoving her belly up to her breasts almost suffocating her with her own tits. She found herself reaching for his arms, holding on with each hard thrust. Then before she knew what was happening he had pulled out quickly and flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees," he instructed her as he pulled her hips upwards. His voice, he had not tried to disguise it in his lust for her, she had heard that voice before. That was the last thought she had before he rammed his cock hard back into her, his hands firmly on her hips as he fucked her fast and hard.

He was over the edge now, his need to be inside her fierce as he neared his first climax. He knew it would be fierce and quick just enough release to keep his cock firm and hard. He pulled her ass tight back against him as he felt his load flowing through him. "Argggggh," he yelled as he exploded inside her!

Sherry felt his cum filling her pussy when he exploded inside her. He slowed his thrusts for a few minutes giving them both time to recover from his onslaught of her pussy. Sherry was so very aroused and close to having another orgasm, only a few times in her life had she actually climaxed vaginally and this was going to be one of them. He had picked up the pace again and she slammed her ass back against him with each thrust.

He was fascinated by the beads of sweat rolling down her back as he fucked her. His body was coated with his own from his fierce fucking of her. The smell of sex filled the air driving them both on. He ran his hand down her back to the crack of her ass as he fucked her. He let his thumb press against her tight asshole, then pressed in slightly, making her catch her breath as he did so. He wondered if her ass were virgin territory to a cock being inside of it. He would have to find that out at a later time but right now he was filled with lust for her again.

Sometimes he liked his sex a little rough and hard. He was ramming her pussy hard again and Sherry had laid her head down between her hands on the bed, breathing hard from their fucking. He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up and back as he fucked her hard.

She was going to cum, the tightness in her loins growing with each thrust of his cock, her body needing this release. "Don't stop! Harder! I'm going to cum," she yelled breathlessly at him!

He felt her pussy walls tightening around his cock as her orgasm began. He slammed her harder with each thrust, himself on the verge of coming as well. He felt his hot blood fill his veins as his load exploded into her just as she soaked his cock with her cream. He collapsed on top of her as they both reached that high place, their bodies soaked in sweat from their fierce lovemaking.

His hand was still tangled in her hair and he removed it slowly, brushing her hair away from the side of her neck where he placed tender kisses. "My god Sherry that was all I could have ever dreamed it would be," he told her.

Again he hadn't tried to hide his voice from her. She knew that voice, why couldn't she put a face to it? It sounded somewhat like Dan, but was it? He may not have been whispering but it was still fairly softly spoken. "I think I know who you are," she told him softly. She felt his body stiffen at her words.

Oh my god he was thinking, had she guessed, is she going to tell him to get the hell out of her life or what? He hadn't realized that he was holding his breath when she spoke again.

"Your Dan, aren't you," she said quietly.

He moved quickly off her and jumped out of bed, heading towards the door where his clothes lay in a heap on the floor. He dressed as quickly as he could while she asked him again if he were Dan.

"Please tell me, I already know it's you Dan, it could be no one else," she had said?

He was dressed, he stood with his back to the door because he couldn't find the ski mask. He opened the door slowly, never turning around to face her. His heart was in his throat but he managed to speak to her before he left. "I'm not Dan," was all he said as he moved quickly down the hall and out the back door.

Not Dan, oh my god who was he then, she was asking herself? She had thought for sure it was him when he had jumped quickly out of bed and went to get dressed. Still, she knew that voice and it did sound like Dan's. Could she have been mistaken? She must have because he said he wasn't Dan. She lay there in bed, trying to figure out the voice. Why did she know it? Where did she know it from? If it wasn't Dan then who the hell was he?

She saw Dan twice on Monday at work, he never acted like there was anything at all different then from any other day at work. She hoped she would find a letter waiting for her when she got home explaining all of this to her. When she picked up her mail she was disappointed to find nothing from her secret admirer. Tuesday there was still no word form him and she began to think she would never hear from him again.

Wednesday she finally heard from him. She had the letter opened before she ever got through her kitchen door. Boomer greeted her enthusiastically when she came inside but she ignored him for the time being. He lay down by her feet waiting patiently for his mistress to pay attention to him. She opened the letter and began reading....

Sherry I'm sorry for the way I left you the other night. I can only say that I was in a state of shock when I did. I never expected you to have an idea of who I was and when you said you knew I was both thrilled and yet full of fear at the same time. Then you asked me if I were some Dan guy and my heart broke. You've obviously thought of this Dan guy in a sexual way or you would have never thought that I might be him.

I guess I was just a fool to assume that there was no one else in your life that you wanted to be with. Which was pretty stupid on my part. I had no business assuming that you had not been thinking about someone other than myself or hoping that I might be that other someone. I'm sorry if I screwed up your life or with your head Sherry. I would never do anything to hurt you and it seems that I have. I wish I had had the courage to tell you who I was that first night.

At first I had thought of telling you who I was in this letter but then I thought by knowing it might mess your life up more. So I've decided that I will just have to remain your secret admirer in your mind. I've canceled the post office box and I'll not write again. Just know one thing dear Sherry, I have, did, and always will care for you. I hope someday you can forgive me.

Sherry starred at the last line of the letter, he had signed it, " always yours". Now what was she going to do, he was canceling his post office box, how would she get in touch with him? She could only write to him and hope that he got the letter before the box was canceled or that it would be forwarded to him. Boomer had his head on her lap looking up at her begging her to take him outside. "Ok fella, let's get your business done so that I can get mine done," she told him hugging him close to her and kissing him affectionately on the top of his head.

She sat and looked over the letter she had just written him, rereading it again to make sure she said everything she had wanted to say.

You can't leave it like this, you can't leave me wondering for the rest of my life who you were, who you are! For weeks I have been trying to figure out who you were. Dan is my boss, and I've never thought of him in a sexual way. He just fit the way you look. The same hair and eye color, your both about the same height and size, and the age is about right, it was only natural for me to think you might be him. He was the only choice I had in the list of men I knew.

After you left I knew you weren't Dan, it was your voice. I know your voice but I can't put a face to it. I knew after I had made the guess that it might be Dan that I was wrong, the voice didn't fit. It's driving me nuts not knowing who you are! I'll never forget your voice and if I ever hear it again I'll know who you are in a heartbeat.

You can't tell me that what we have shared means that little to you. I can tell the difference between a man who's making love to you compared to one just fucking you. Once I didn't know the difference but I do now, and you made love to me! Is it possible to care for someone who is only a midnight visitor in your life, who is nameless and faceless to you? Yes!! I have feelings for you and whoever you are those feelings are not going to change!

I'm asking you to come to the house Friday night at 8pm and show yourself to me, let's sit down face to face and discuss this thing between us. I promise you I won't tell you to get lost no matter how shocked I might be at finally knowing who you are. That's not to much to ask of you. I'll be anxiously awaiting your arrival. Sherry signed her note "always yours" as well.

She didn't wait for the afternoon mail the next day but dropped it off at the post office on her way to work, she wanted to make sure it went out in the morning mail and would get to him by Friday.

Friday night she was filled with excitement waiting for him to come. Eight o'clock came and went. Soon it was nine and now close to midnight with no sign of him. Maybe he didn't get her letter, or maybe he just decided not to come. She finally gave up waiting and headed to bed, with tears in her eyes. She would never know who he was she was thinking as she lay down in bed. It was a long time before sleep overtook her after her tears had dried.

He read her note over and over again. Oh my god, what she must be thinking of him turned his stomach. It was Saturday and he just got her letter, he wondered how long she had waited for him yesterday before giving up on him. Christ what a mess he had made of this whole situation. He should have just came out with his feelings for her a long time ago and let things fall where they may.

She had just came back inside with Boomer when she heard her front door bell ringing. Boomer was barking as he ran towards the door. Sherry wondered who it was as she was not expecting anyone. The closer she got to the door the more she hoped that it was him. She opened the door to find her ex brother-in-law standing there.

"Paul, how good it is to see you," she told him hugging him close. She stood aside to allow him to come inside. " What brings you this way, nothing wrong with your folks I hope?"

"Good to see you again Sherry, and the folks are fine," he told her. Sherry had just closed the door and stood frozen when he spoke to her. She was white as a sheet, unable to say anything to him, recognizing his voice. Oh my god, it was him, he was the one, she would have never in a million years guessed it to be him. He was moving towards her, she felt weak, her legs were giving way underneath her, the last thing she saw before she fainted was him reaching for her as she fell.

"Sherry honey wake up, please honey open your eyes? I'm so sorry Sherry, I didn't know it would shock you this badly. God I'm so sorry babe, I've hurt you and I never wanted that. Please open your eyes honey and I'll leave and never bother you again," he was saying softly to her as he cradled her head in his lap.

Sherry heard every word he said, she was only out for a couple of seconds but wouldn't open her eyes until she had herself under control. Paul had been his brothers best man at their wedding. Two years after she had married Rick he had divorced his wife Terry. She had been fooling around on him for a long time, everyone knowing it except poor Paul.

She had always liked Paul, he was always friendly to her and made her laugh whenever she and Rick were at his parents for some family function. She never knew that he had felt anything other than a general fondness for her when she was married to his brother. She should have guessed right away from the letter when he had explained about his failed marriage.

" Honey wake up, please open your eyes," he was begging her. He watched as her eyes fluttered open, starring up intently into his. He couldn't make his mouth move, he couldn't get any words to come out of his mouth as he watched her hand in slow motion reach up towards his face pulling him down until his lips touched hers. Her kiss was like a drug, it overtook him quickly, drowning him with it's power.

"How could you go so long without telling me who you were? Why were you so afraid that it would make a difference to me once I had known who you were?"

"Christ Sherry, you were married to my brother, why wouldn't I worry about what you would think or feel once you found out," he whispered softly against her lips.

She sat up and then he helped her to her feet. She led him over to the couch and motioned for him to sit beside her. "Paul, I think the bigger question is how is your family going to handle this and more to the point is how are you going to handle it when Rick finds out what's going on between us?"

"Actually I could care less what anyone other than you and I think Sherry, but to answer your question the folks would be fine with it and you know it. As for Rick, I'm sure he might make a smart remark at first but when I remind him that I knew he had slept with Terry I'm sure he'll wise up and forget about making any more smart remarks."

"He slept with Terry," she asked him with astonishment written all across her face?

"I didn't think you knew that Sherry and I'm sorry that I'm the one telling you, but yes, he slept with my wife many times during the time you were married to him and I to her. I only found out about it when Terry asked for the divorce. She got great delight in telling me that she had been fucking my brother."

"I'm so sorry Paul, sorry for the both of us. I had a feeling that he had been fooling around in our marriage from the first but I never had any idea it was with Terry."

"It really doesn't matter now anyway, we are both lucky to have them out of our lives. What about us? Is there a chance for us or not," he asked her, taking her hands into his?

Sherry leaned close to him and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him slowly and sensually at first then with more passion. "What do you say we forget talking for a while and just enjoy each other?" She already had his jeans unzipped and her hand inside stroking his manhood. "We have the rest of our lives to talk, and a lot of time to make up for in-between," she told him.

"So I take it this means that your ok with the whole thing and I won't have to take anymore cold showers from now on," he asked her?

"Like the song says babe, shut up and kiss me!"