Secret Admirer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took two Tylenol and drank several small glasses of water as he stood at the small sink. He didn't remember drinking all that much last night. He also didn't remember much of the night before at all, let alone undressing and putting his pj's on. What the hell had happened? Squaring his shoulders and taking a deep breath, trying to ignore the pounding of his head he stepped out of the bathroom.

Sleeping soundly in his bed was a large man. Not large as in tall, Sebastian didn't think that he was all that much taller than he was, but he had a very tanned, broad chest that was covered in a mat of dark, curling hair. His hair thinned over his belly, disappearing into the man's rather worn blue jeans, Sebastian noted with relief. If they both had clothes on chances are that they hadn't had sex. God, had he picked this guy up? The guy hadn't taken advantage of his inebriated state the night before. This was a major point in his favor. Sebastian's thoughts were rolling around in his head a mile a minute, making it ache more than it already was.

The man's face was just as square as his body with a strong chin, large nose, high, rather flat cheekbones and dark lashes and eyebrows. Almost against his will, Sebastian crossed quietly over to the bed and sat gingerly on the side. The man's features were almost too strong to be called handsome, but it was a face that was definitely not forgettable. His eyes opened and Sebastian was reminded of a sleepy jungle cat. Bedroom eyes, was the thought that popped into his head.

"Good morning Sebastian," rumbled a deep voice, and the slate grey eyes smiled along with his lips. "Are you feeling alright?"

"No," replied Sebastian quietly, "my head feels like it has been run over by a truck. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The man just smiled that sleepy smile. "My name is Gabriel. I was planning on introducing myself to you but this isn't exactly the way I had it planned."

The phrase 'introducing myself to you' struck a memory. Sebastian's eyes narrowed slightly. "The flowers?" he asked.

"Yes," Gabriel nodded. "I was at the same bar you were at last night. To tell you the truth, I was following you. The 'friend' that stayed with you after your other friends left reefed your drink." Gabriel's eyes narrowed and his fists clenched. He shifted his gaze to Sebastian's face, "I beat the shit out of him and left him in the alley. Apparently he thought he could sneak you out the back."

Sebastian smiled when Gabriel had revealed himself as his secret admirer. 'Wow,' he thought to himself. His smile faded and he went pale as Gabriel told him what had happened. He didn't even want to think of the consequences if Chris had gotten away with it. He had been there once before and was still haunted by the nightmares. He didn't even think of questioning Gabriel's story, something in his gut told him that he was telling the truth, even if he couldn't consciously pull the memories out. God, how close had he been to disaster only to have a total stranger save him from the brink.

He didn't realize that he was shaking until Gabriel sat up and pulled him into a hug. "Hey, you're ok babe," he soothed stroking Sebastian's back.

Hot tears sprang to his eyes. Chris hadn't been more than an acquaintance, a friend of a friend, but the thought of how close he had come to being raped, again, shook him to the core. Gabriel's strong arms were around him now and Sebastian could not help the hot tears that streaked his cheeks and the sobs that shook him. Even as he wept he acknowledged how good it felt to be held again, comforted. God how he missed being held. He clung to Gabriel's bare skin, his face buried in his chest, tickled slightly by his thick chest hair.

Gabriel pulled Sebastian back into bed, pulling him close and covering them both with the quilt. It felt so right to have this young man in his arms. He stroked his back and his soft hair, murmuring reassurances. He could feel the tension starting to leave the lithe body laying so close to his, even as the sobbing started to abate.

Sebastian stirred and lifted his head so he could see Gabriel's face. Gabriel's steely grey eyes were soft and concerned and his strong, rather thick fingers caressed his face gently. They wiped away the tears that still clung to his lashes and left wet tracks down his cheeks.

Leaning forward, slowly, giving Sebastian time to pull back if he wanted, he placed a light kiss on his forehead. He began to trail feather light kisses, following the arch of his brow, the tilt of his cheekbone, the well defined jaw line and up finally to a soft kiss on the young man's lips.

Gabriel looked into Sebastian's rather dazed brown eyes and reigned in his self control. As much as he wanted to pleasure this young man, to stroke and taste every inch of him, to make him scream with want and need, to sate his own lust deep in the lithe body, now was not the time. He didn't ever want Sebastian to feel that he had been taken advantage of because of the situation. He wanted absolutely no question to ever come between them; this young man was worth waiting for.

"Sleep little one," he told him, caressing his face and hair, "we can talk about everything when you are more rested."

"But," Sebastian started hesitantly.

"Shh," replied Gabriel, "I am not going anywhere. I won't let anything happen to you."

Sebastian allowed Gabriel to pull him close again and he relaxed against the strong body, his head in the hollow of Gabriel's shoulder, hesitantly resting his hand on Gabriel's chest. Gabriel's strong body seemed to radiate heat and Sebastian luxuriated in the warmth. His smell was spice and musk and all man. Gabriel took his hand and entwined their fingers together even as his other hand continued to stroke Sebastian's back.

Sebastian let the feeling of being held and caressed seep into his bones. This man was a stranger and yet treated him as though he was something precious, something to be protected and cherished. He was still surprised that he was lying in a strange man's arms feeling more comfortable than alarmed. Exhausted, with his head still aching he let his eyes close and slipped into a restful doze, the feeling that he was safe and loved following him into sleep.

@@@@

Sebastian woke sometime later feeling much more rested. He could also feel caressing fingers, ever so lightly, skimming his face and hair. He smiled without opening his eyes.

"Beloved," it was a low whisper, "what you do to me."

Sebastian burrowed closer to the warm body next to him. He could feel the well muscled body that was holding him close. He could also feel Gabriel's arousal against his hip. Sebastian could also feel in himself the rising need to be closer to this man, to touch him skin to skin.

He opened his eyes and nuzzled against the skin of Gabriel's neck and without really thinking about it began to press light kisses to the tanned skin. He could feel Gabriel's groan with his ears as well as through his skin. Sebastian gave a light, open mouthed kiss and lick to the salty skin.

Gabriel gasped. The light touches and caresses that Sebastian was giving him were pushing him to the edge of his control.

"Sebastian," he ground out as the young man began to move his hips against Gabriel.

Sebastian stopped and propped himself up on an elbow. "I thought that the handsome rescuer always got a kiss as a reward," he teased, smiling into Gabriel's smoky grey eyes. "You didn't take advantage of the fact that I was completely out of it last night and that says a lot. And I never did get a chance to thank you for my beautiful flowers."

He leaned down, amazed at his boldness and started kissing Gabriel, gentle, teasing, nibbling kisses along the edges of his lips.

Gabriel groaned and turning his head slightly, captured Sebastian's lips with his own. The kiss quickly turned carnal. Gabriel couldn't get enough of the boy's sweet lips and he plundered his mouth with a series of kisses that left Sebastian shaking with need.

Gabriel was on top of him now, grinding his hips into Sebastian's as their kisses intensified. Sebastian's moans of pleasure as Gabriel's hands stroking his body were almost too much for the man to bear. Breaking the kiss abruptly he slid down Sebastian's body and pulled his flannel sleep pants down far enough to free the boy's aching erection.

Sebastian cried out as Gabriel's mouth enveloped his cock. The incredible feelings intensified as Gabriel began to suck, lick and tease his erection. It had never been like this before. The big man was purely concentrating on Sebastian's pleasure rather than trying to get him off as quickly as possible so they could fuck. Gabriel pulled Sebastian's pants down to his ankles and settled in between his legs. He began to stroke his balls with one hand as his warm mouth he continued to tease Sebastian's aching cock.

Sebastian was beyond thought. His world had condensed to the man that was between his legs, pleasuring him beyond anything he had ever felt before. The strong hands on his body stroking, kneading, caressing him were almost as arousing as the warm, moist mouth that sucked and explored his cock and balls. One thick, gentle finger pushed into his ass as his entire length was buried in Gabriel's mouth and he came. He cried out his pleasure as he writhed, impaled on Gabriel's finger, his seed pouring forth in spurt after spurt of his release.

Gabriel had been grinding his hips into the sheets as he pleasured the beautiful boy under him. He quickly opened his pants and three strokes was all it took, along with the taste of Sebastian's release and he climaxed so hard he felt as if his body had exploded into a rain of fiery sparks. As he came down from his high he could hear Sebastian's moaning pants as he came down from his own orgasm. He pulled himself up next to Sebastian and cuddled close to the panting, sated boy. They lay like that for long minutes.

Sebastian's stomach gave a long growl and he giggled as Gabriel laughed.

"How about I have some Chinese take-out delivered," he asked as he rose from the bed. He fastened up his pants and he could see the blush that stained Sebastian's cheeks. "Why don't you shower while I order?"

"Ok," said Sebastian, feeling ridiculously shy.

Gabriel chuckled and pulled a naked Sebastian up from the bed and into his arms. "You are adorable when you blush," he said bending his head to press kisses along Sebastian's collar bone. "I wish your shower was big enough for both of us."

Sebastian laughed breathlessly. He had been right, Gabriel only stood about an inch taller than he was although he seemed about twice as wide with his broad shoulders and muscular body. He drew a shuddering breath at Gabriel's hands and lips on his body. What was it about this man that left him wanting to throw himself on the bed and demand to be taken?

"God you are beautiful," rasped Gabriel nibbling on his shoulder. "You had best get into the shower or I'll never get the food ordered. Do you have any favorites?"

"General Tso's or pork lo mien with an extra order of veggies," he replied. Despite the fact that his stomach was grumbling he was wishing that they could just skip the food and go right back to bed.

Feeling rather dazed, Sebastian showered quickly. He dressed casually in jeans and a button down flannel shirt over his tee shirt as Gabriel showered in his tiny bathroom. Gabriel came out of the bathroom dressed only in his jeans, towel drying his hair. Every muscle seemed sculpted with just the right amount of hair covering his chest, thinning as it went down to his abs and disappeared into his jeans. Sebastian had never seen a man look quite as sexy as Gabriel did right at that moment and that feeling went straight to his groin.

Gabriel opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. He detoured over to open it and Sebastian quickly got two plates with assorted silverware and soy sauce on the table as Gabriel brought the food over and began pulling the white boxes out of the bag.

Gabriel had purchased enough for a small army Sebastian decided as they opened each box and began sampling. Nothing much was said as they tucked in to the first servings. Once Sebastian started eating he realized exactly how hungry he was. With the sun setting he realized it had been about 24 hours since his last meal.

"So when did you first see me?" asked Sebastian finally, watching Gabriel's strong hands wield a pair of chopsticks far more gracefully than he had expected.

"Well," said Gabriel, he hesitated a second and then decided just to be blunt, "I am a private detective. I was hired to find you."

"Hmm," Sebastian nodded as he swallowed the bite in his mouth. "Mr. Hartman said it had taken them a while to find me. I didn't realize that they had hired someone to do it."

"Um, it wasn't the suit," Gabriel said, he decided to be blunt, "It was a man named Dwayne Sizzer."

Sebastian froze.

"Your stepfather," Gabriel continued.

"He strutted into my office smelling like he hadn't bathed in weeks. I didn't like him from the moment I laid eyes on him," Gabriel said, sliding his hand over to touch Sebastian, "I was going to refuse him and then he slid your picture across my desk. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I figured he was up to no good. If I didn't find you he would hire someone else and I figured you would need a heads up."

"Why the hell would he want to find me?" asked Sebastian after a long silence. He interlaced his slim fingers with Gabriel's, accepting his unspoken apology at having been associated even for a minute with the bastard that was his step father.

"Did you know that your mother had passed away?"

Sebastian nodded.

"I am guessing that you inherited her trust and that he wants it," Gabriel said grimly. "The only reason I can see him spending a fair amount of money to find you is that he hopes to get more out of you."

"I didn't even know that she had a trust," said Sebastian. "I thought that my grandparents were sending us the money that we lived on."

Gabriel shook his head. "Apparently when she left the church and ran away she had a maiden aunt that passed away shortly afterwards and left her quite a chunk of change."

"I always wondered," said Sebastian slowly, "from what little she would tell me about them they sound like the kind of people that would have passed her starving in the street and kept on walking."

Gabriel nodded. "Sounds about right," he replied. "From the sounds of it there is still a sizable chunk of money left and you inherit it. I am guessing money is what he wants."

"Money," Sebastian said bitterly, "it will be a cold day in hell before I give that bastard a damn thing."

"I figured as much," Gabriel replied. "I... I don't want you to think that the money is why I am here," he said slowly. His thumb made lazy circles on Sebastian's hand. "The more I found out about you the more I wanted to meet you, get to know you."

Sebastian glanced up, a cold feeling of dread starting in the pit of his stomach.

"Just what did you find out about me," he asked carefully. There was so much that he didn't want anyone to know. That was why he had changed his name; to start fresh with a blank slate.

"Everything," Gabriel replied, fully aware of the change in Sebastian's demeanor.

Sebastian tried to pull his hand away. God he knew everything. How could he even want to be here? Was this some kind of sick, perverted joke?

Gabriel pulled an unresisting Sebastian over into his lap.

Sebastian felt numb and waited for the hammer to fall: waited for all of his unspoken dreams to come crashing down around him.

"Don't you want to know what I found?" Gabriel asked gently.

Sebastian shook his head, fighting off tears and looking away.

"I found out just how strong you were to have survived growing up in a house with that man," Gabriel said. "I found out that you had way than your share of shit thrown at you growing up than anyone ever deserved. I found out that you tried to love someone and were terribly hurt. And yet you had the courage to press charges and start your life over. You are an incredible man Sebastian." Gabriel stroked Sebastian's shaking shoulders.

"All of the horrible things that you have endured and you didn't let it destroy you. You came out of it with your soul and decency in tact. Please look at me Sebastian."

Gabriel's large hand cupped his cheek, turning Sebastian's face to him. His eyes were closed with tears leaking through his lashes and streaking his cheeks.

"Please look at me Bastian," Gabriel's voice was soft. "Please let me love you."

Sebastian opened his eyes in absolute shock, still disbelieving. What he saw was a pair of teary grey eyes that spoke volumes.

"How could you possibly want me," he whispered.

"How could I not?" Gabriel replied. He pulled Sebastian into a gentle kiss of pure tenderness.

Sebastian gave a long, shaky sigh as Gabriel gently wiped the tears from his face with a napkin.

"What happens now?" he asked quietly, meeting Gabriel's grey eyes.

A smile tugged at the corner of Gabriel's mouth. "Now I sweep you off your feet," he said softly. "I talk you into moving in with me and living happily ever after: after, I deal with your step-father."

"He won't leave me alone," said Sebastian, "not until he gets what he wants."

Gabriel's eyes went steely and his lips firmed into a thin line. "When I get through with him he will never bother you again. I protect what's mine." His voice was harsh and Sebastian had a glimpse of another side of his would-be lover.

"Yours?" Sebastian asked.

Something in his voice warned Gabriel to tread carefully.

"Mine," he replied, "as much as I am yours, heart and soul."

His eyes searched Sebastian's. "I would never ask what I am not willing to give," he told him. "I am rather possessive I will admit but I will never try to control you or force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Aaron wanted to own me," Sebastian said after a long silence. He looked away from Gabriel. "It was nice at first, to have someone so interested in me, wanting me to spend all of my time with him. Then he got demanding, controlling, abusive..."

Sebastian's voice trailed off. "I want to go to college, do some traveling." He looked at Gabriel, trying to articulate his feelings.

"Bakersfield has a University," Gabriel replied. "I know what you mean, love. I would never keep you from pursuing your goals. I want a relationship, give and take, bad times and good times, compromise with lots of love. I've waited so long to find the man for me."

He tipped his head back trying to find the words. "I want to love you as a whole person Sebastian, not as an extension of myself. I want to be the one to cheer you on with your goals and celebrate with you when you achieve them. And I would need you to do the same for me, to love me as I am."

Sebastian smiled, a smile that lit up his face and made Gabriel's heart twist with longing. "That sounds really good," he said, caressing Gabriel's face, "like a fairy tale almost."

Gabriel smiled back, "Be Mine, Valentine?" he teased.

"Hmmm....Valentine's Day isn't for another two days," said Sebastian, his eyes twinkling, "I suppose I have that long to decide."

Gabriel growled low in his throat, "Is there anything I can do to speed that decision along?"

He caught Sebastian's earlobe in his teeth, giving it a gentle bite and nuzzling into his neck.

"Oh yes."

@@@@

Originally this story was written to be part of the Valentine's Day Contest. I have ideas for at least several other chapters so I couldn't enter it. Sebastian's step father has to be delt with and there are a lot of things about Gabriel that Sebastian has to find out (like why the story is in the (nonhuman section). I hope that you like the story. It may be a while before the next chapter is finished so please bear with me!!!!

12