Secret Admirer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I braced myself and pulled him onto my lap, leaning back against the couch. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sobbed into my chest. I rubbed my hand over his back, hoping to soothe him, pulling him into me. I didn't want him to be afraid of me. I could feel my shirt getting wet from his tears but I didn't care. What is a shirt when you have your baby crying and in so much confusing teenage hormone pain.

I lifted his head off my chest and wiped the tears from his face as he looked at me. His eyes were red, but he was still beautiful, still my little boy who I cherished with every fibre of my being, as I did with all my kids. He knew that, they all did.

"Feel better now?" I asked. He nodded his head and smiled.

He took a deep breath and looked right into my eyes. "I'm gay."

I smiled. "It feels good to let it out doesn't it? It's okay. You know I don't love you any less. How could I? I'd only be insulting myself. So, there must be a reason for this admission. Tell me all about him." I asked.

He looked shocked at first, then smiled and talked about this wonderful and gorgeous boy named ‘Lucas Jones'.

After listening to Joe talk about Lucas Jones for the next half an hour or so, we then talked about gay sex. The bad bits, the good bits and the very good bits. It was an interesting afternoon. I admitted to him about losing my virginity at 14 and I guess he was shocked about that, but said that I wouldn't want him to rush into it so quickly, especially with someone who he didn't care about.

I actually think that from that day, Joe and I became even closer and he confided in me about boys that he liked whenever a new one came along.

To be continued......

12