Secret Bisexual Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader began to slowly draw his balls all over Paul's face as the two orbs rolled over his lips, nose and forehead. The leader said, "You may kiss and lick to your hearts desire, but you will not take anything inside your mouth unless directed to do so." Paul nodded affirmatively as his lips and tongue kissed, licked and followed the leader's balls as they were drawn all over his face. Next, the leader stopped to rest his balls on Paul's closed eyelids and the large cock above those balls rested on his nose. The tip of the leader's foreskin now lay on Paul's lips as he licked the foreskin. The leader drew his foreskin back with his fingers, to reveal the pinkish purple cockhead beneath it. Now Paul could smell the musky odor of the leader's glans. Instinctively, Paul's tongue swept across as much of the cockhead as it could reach. He could see and feel the cockhead hardening as he licked it. The leaders' moans told Paul that he was doing an adequate job of licking and kissing the cockhead.

Now, the leader turned around and squatted over Paul's face to bring his asscheeks to lie on the bound submissives' cheeks. Paul's nose was jammed into the crack of the leader's asscheeks. Then the asscheeks were pulled across Paul's face and he was instructed to kiss and lick them. As Paul kissed and bathed the asscheeks with his tongue, the leader stopped moving with his asshole just above Paul's lips. He ordered Paul to kiss and lick it, and reluctantly Paul obeyed. He placed his tongue on the leader's asshole and began to lick it! Soon the leader began moaning softly as Paul's magic tongue swirled over and around the man's asshole. Occasionally Paul pushed on the asshole with his tongue, but he didn't try to enter into the proffered asshole. The leader pulled away from his station at the submissives head and moved to suckle the subs left nipple. All the others moved to the next station. The one sucking the nipple, moved to play with and lick Paul's cock and balls. The previous cock and balls player moved to replace the man playing with the subs asshole which in turn moved to suckle at Paul's right nipple. The previous sucker of Paul's right nipple moved to present his cock, balls, asscheeks and asshole to their new submissive. This continued until each of the five men had visited every station and presented their balls, cocks, asscheeks and asshole to Paul so he could kiss and lick them. Finally, the leader was once again at Paul's head and he straddled Paul's head facing him, and laid the head of his cock directly on his submissives lips. "Open," is all he said and Paul complied. The leader pulled his foreskin back as he slid his cockhead along Paul's tongue, and stopped when his cockhead was about to enter the subs throat. "Suck it." The leader ordered as he began fucking Paul's mouth with his cock.

Soon he was pushing his cockhead harder against Paul's throat with every in stroke and Paul realized that he was expected to deep throat the leader's cock. He gagged the first few times he tried to take the cock into his throat, but after several attempts he managed to swallow the cockhead deep into his throat! The leader moaned aloud each time he felt his cockhead slide into Paul's throat. As he continued to suck the cock, he noticed that the man's balls began to draw tightly against the leader's body. Paul knew that soon he would receive a mouthful of the leader's cum and he reluctantly tried to prepare himself for that event.

While Paul sucked the leaders cock, the man at his asshole had continued to open Paul's sphincter with his fingers and had at last succeeded. Then the man inserted a special dildo into Paul's asshole that resembled a butt plug. However, at the stem of the butt plug was an inflatable rubber ring with a small bulb air pump sticking out of the base of the butt plug. As Paul was being stimulated all over his body he had felt the butt plug inserted, but his attention was elsewhere and the butt plug easily slipped inside. Now the man playing with his asshole had slowly pumped up the ring to open Paul's ass pussy over two inches wide. He held the butt plug inside Paul's asshole as he inflated the rubber ring expanding Paul's sphincter. After a few minutes he released the air pressure, removed the butt plug and slowly slid the cockhead of his nearly eight inch long lubricated cock into Paul's asshole.

He paused with only his cockhead inside Paul's asshole and did not receive any serious reaction from the submissive. Hence, he proceeded to insert his cock deeper to fuck Paul's ass pussy. There was some pain upon insertion, but Paul withstood the initial pain, which was soon replaced with a feeling that felt especially good when the cock rubbed and massaged his prostate. The leader fucking Paul's mouth and the man fucking Paul's asshole began to synchronize their thrusts, so they could both try to cum at approximately the same time. Both of his masked captors were moaning softly and as they fucked Paul's mouth, throat and ass pussy. Two others were continuing to stimulate his sensitive nipples while the fifth man alternated sucking and licking Paul's cock and balls.

The men, who took their turn at the 'sucking' stations, carefully brought Paul nearly to the brink of cumming, but did not permit him to cum. Each man performed this task differently, sometimes by squeezing Paul's cockhead with their thumbs and forefingers to force the blood out of his cock. Other's used the method of squeezing Paul's cockhead hard against the roof of their mouths to force out the blood from his hardon. Both methods did the job adequately as Paul would sigh and groan with deep discomfort each time he was prevented from cumming. The five men arranged it so that the rotation permitted the man who was getting sucked by Paul and the man fucking Paul's ass pussy did not visit those two stations again until the other three men had been satisfied by either Paul's ass pussy or mouth.

This gave them maximum time to generate another hardon before being expected to cum again. The objective was for each of the captors to fuck Paul's ass pussy and have him suck their cocks, thus enabling each man to cum twice during Paul's ordeal. Anyone able to perform beyond the two expected ejaculations for this night was welcome to proceed for a third or fourth turn at either Paul's ass pussy or his mouth! The men fucking Paul's mouth and asshole were now approaching orgasm swiftly and Paul could feel their cocks begin to expand slightly in preparation to cum. The leader came first and he groaned as his cock erupted into his captives' mouth, spurting huge ropes of thick white creamy cum deep into Paul's mouth and throat. Paul had to swallow quickly to avoid gagging from the sheer volume of cum that filled his mouth from the leaders' orgasm. Once again he tasted another man's cum as he had in Cancun. The leaders' sperm had a salty bitter sweet flavor which Paul relished as he rolled the warm thick cum over his tongue before swallowing it just before he received another abundant volley of cum from the leaders' cock.

Now the cock in Paul's asshole began to swell and he feel the cock pulse as it spasmed and began spewing several wads of thick gooey cum deep into Paul's ass pussy! He could feel the warmth of the viscous cum as it filled his asshole with each pulse of the man's cock. Paul welcomed the feel of the warm cum as it filled his ass pussy with spurt after spurt from the man's cock. There was so much cum that he could feel it being pushed out of his asshole as cum was squeezed into a backflow around the man's cock. Paul felt the thick warm cum flow down his perineum and gather at the small of his back. The man kept his cock deep inside his captive's ass until the spurting subsided and the cock began to get smaller as it became flaccid inside Paul's ass. The two cocks were now withdrawn from Paul's warm orifices as they began to soften and finally become flaccid.

The leader dragged his wet, flaccid and cum smeared cock across Paul's face as he relinquished his station at the captives' head and mouth. Paul stuck out his tongue to lick at the cock being withdrawn as he licked at the last of the leaders' cum. The men moved away to permit two other men to exchange stations with them so the 'festivities' could continue unabated. Again Paul felt the two rock hard cocks destined to sexually assault his mouth and ass pussy. He opened his mouth to accept the proffered cock inside and immediately began to lick and suck it. The cock's owner exposed his spongy velvety cockhead by pulling back his foreskin is it entered Paul's mouth. This cock was thicker that the first one and Paul struggled to accept it into his throat, but after a few thrusts, it too lodged in his throat handily. Paul tongue bathed the cock and sucked it while he also attended to the man's balls too. Again the coordinated thrusts into his mouth and asshole resumed.

The leather hooded men proceeded one by one through the five stations either fucking Paul's mouth or ass pussy once, and sexually stimulating his tits, cock and balls orally. Finally, each man had cum once, unloading their semen in either Paul's asshole or mouth. Paul was coated with cum which was adequately and abundantly smeared mostly on his face and in or around his asshole, but also prominently displayed on other parts of his body too. The five men stepped back weary and sexually satisfied for the moment. They followed their leader as he opened the door and led them out of the room. Paul heard them speaking about getting a snack before the next round. As for Paul, he was nearly worn out from his ordeal and he was glad they left him on the bed. He felt tired and ravished from his ordeal, but also knew that this was only halftime and another round was soon coming up. He yawned deeply and closed his eyes as sleep overtook his tired body.

Paul didn't know how long he slept, but he was awakened now by the leader and told that he would be repositioned for the second round. Loosening, but not removing his wrist and ankle restraints, Paul was turned over and placed on his hands and knees and the restraints fastened firmly again. His captors' bodies had the unmistakable aroma of freshly showered skin. This was in severe contrast to his body, as it reeked with the odor of drying cum and sweat. He could feel the dried cum around his lips, cheeks and mouth and still felt warm cum oozing from his well fucked asshole. His captors were not going to clean him up as they prepared him for the second sexual assault on his body. Now the man that had fucked him in his ass pussy stood in front of the kneeling submissive, with his magnificent hardon prominently displayed in front of Paul's face.

The man pulled back his foreskin and the unmistakable smell of raw cock rekindled Paul's arousal as he eagerly opened his mouth to receive the man's cock. He took the ample cock deep into his open mouth and began to suck it lavishly, and alternately deep throating it. Now, he felt a large cockhead sliding up and down the crack of his ass several times before pausing against the entrance to his ass pussy. This cockhead was larger than the ones that had fucked him before. It had a mushroom cockhead which was larger around than his cockshaft. Paul forced himself to avoid tensing up as the cockhead began to push against and into his ass pussy. It didn't actually hurt a lot, but he could feel the pressure as it began to part his sphincter and enter his ass. Suddenly, the large cockhead popped inside his ass pussy and paused to allow him to get used to its size and presence in his asshole. Now, the cockshaft began to follow the head as it too entered slowly and kept his sphincter wider than it had ever been.

When the huge cock was about half way inside, Paul pushed his hips back hard and the cock entered him completely. He felt the man's balls slap against his own balls and he knew that this cock was fully inside him. The cock's owner paused for a moment so both of them could catch their breath. Then the cock began to withdraw and reenter his ass pussy as it began fucking him with long, slow in and out strokes. Paul happily enjoyed the two cocks that he once again harbored in his ass and mouth. He felt the other three men take up stations to suck his nipples and play with his cock and balls underneath him as he knelt in the doggie position. He felt his cock entrapped in a warm wet mouth then felt his foreskin being pulled back to expose his cockhead too. Just then he felt a hand grasp his balls and place something around the base of his balls.

Paul realized that a strong rubber band had been placed around his balls. Then the rubber band was stretched out and he heard the man who was fucking his ass pussy moan as the other end of the rubber band was placed around his balls too. As the man drew his cock in a backstroke from Paul's asshole, he also pulled on both sets of balls as they were stretched apart by the fucking motion. Both men could feel their balls being pulled and stretched apart with every out stroke, but it felt so good and also helped to keep their minds from thinking only about cumming. Now they had to contend with their balls being pulled and stretched with every out stroke! It was not painful, but a different kind of discomfort. Both men thought that it felt good and added to their pleasure. Now whoever manned the ass pussy fucking station had his balls pulled and stretched with each stroke.

Meanwhile, Paul had all he could handle with the large cock he was sucking. The new 'doggy' position made it more difficult to deep throat this cock. Each deep stroke rubbed hard against his throat making it a bit sore. Other than this little problem, Paul realized that he enjoyed being fucked while he sucked another man's cock. He decided that he would willingly submit to these men and get his pleasure from sucking and fucking these wonderful cocks. Once more Paul experienced the robust sexual overload that he was receiving from these men, who were unknown to him. Now, he happily contended with the other three men as his tits, cock and balls were being played with, and sucked repeatedly by his captors. If only they would let him cum, he thought, it would be a perfect sexual experience. He remembered that the leader had told him that he too would have an orgasm before these proceedings were closed, as he happily resumed being their sexual plaything.

As his captors sexually played with his body and its orifices Paul realized that he thoroughly enjoyed what was happening to him. As he shed any and all inhibitions he previously held, he threw himself joyfully into his first submissive S & M experience. He hoped that his captors were pleased with him and that they would indeed ask him to join them. He reacted by throwing himself wholeheartedly into his role of pleasing their every sexual whim, desire and perversion. Paul found himself also enjoying their reluctance to allow him to cum and how they extracted his emotions through denying him an orgasm repeatedly. He began to enjoy the pulling of the rubber band against his balls and how the in strokes were causing the two ball sacks slap harder against each other. Paul had now realized his ultimate sexual passion and happily submitted to every perversion they provided him.

Again Paul happily accepted the warm bath provided his tongue as the man he whose cock he was sucking exploded a huge blast of warm creamy cum into his mouth. Greedily he savored the flavor of the thick cum as it splattered over his tongue and into his throat where he swallowed it. He happily anticipated the next volleys of cum that would fill his mouth and drown his tongue in a sea of fresh warm cum. He thought he could feel the man's balls contract with each spasm as they pumped out heavy volumes of warm cum with each spurt into his mouth. He greedily swallowed each cum volley and relished the feeling of the warm cum as it flowed into his throat and ultimately down into his belly. Paul felt the fiery cum spurts heat the fire in his passion and sexual desires he now welcomed into his new life.

He happened to glance at the wall clock to see that it was nearly midnight. He had been sexually used, and sometimes abused, by these passionate men for nearly seven hours. As the last dregs of creamy cum spurt into his mouth he felt the cock in his ass pussy stiffen even more as it too finally exploded deep into his asshole. Again he felt the staccato pulses as the cock spurt a huge volume of warm gooey cum deep into his ass pussy. Soon he experienced the now familiar feeling of his thick cum back flow along his cock to exit from his asshole and slowly flow onto his balls sack. He could hear the man sucking his cock moan his approval as drops of cum dripped from his balls onto the face, lips and tongue of the man who was sucking Paul's cock. This final orgasm signaled that the last captor had now cum deep into his ass and his submission was nearly over. All that remained was for Paul to cum too.

As the cock in his ass slipped out he was given a loud round of applause by his five captors. Paul was turned over to lie on his back as his restraints on his legs were removed. His wrists were returned to their initial captive state and two men grasped his legs firmly. They moved his legs up and forward so his hardon now pointed at his face. The leader bent at his waist and took Paul's cock into his mouth and began to lick and suck it expertly. Although Paul was still horny from this night's experience, he was also extremely tired and nearly drained. He realized that finally it was his turn to cum and he wholeheartedly wanted very much to cum. The leader demonstrated amply that he was a seasoned veteran cocksucker as his mouth and tongue plundered and pillaged Paul's cock.

Once again Paul's cock was subjected repeatedly to denial of cumming at the last possible moment then brought again and again to the point of eruption and denied. Paul was frustrated as he writhed and squirmed trying to force himself to cum, but the leaders' expertise in cock sucking prevailed. Paul was going mad with desire and the need to cum to gain the release that he craved. He lost count of the number of times he was brought to the brink of cumming yet again denied by his expert cock sucker. Now he felt the twinge of orgasm and steeled himself for the denial he knew was in store for him. Then he felt his cock pulse, followed by a spasm and finally the explosion as his balls contracted suddenly propelling his pent up sperm out of his balls and into his urethra.

Paul cried out happily as he knew there could be no denial now, as the leader withdrew his mouth from Paul's cock and pointed the cock he had been sucking straight at Paul's face and mouth! The first volley blasted out of Paul's cockslit to splatter on the side of his nose and splash up across his nose and forehead. The next two volleys ricocheted off his tongue and into the back of his throat on their way into his gullet. Again and again Paul's cock blasted huge ropes of thick warm creamy cum out of his cockslit and into his mouth or splattered across his face! After at least six or more spurts of cum, his orgasm ceased and a small flow exited his slit to roll down his cockshaft!

The leader bent over Paul and took his still hard cock back into his mouth and began to swirl and sweep his tongue over and around Paul's now super sensitive cockhead. Paul writhed and squirmed as his super sensitive cock could not withstand this final assault on his cockhead. He cried out to stop as he couldn't stand the overpowering and wonderful feelings coursing through his cock, body and mind caused by the leader's mouth and tongue! Finally, Paul cried out, nearly screaming, as he felt his balls contract and another huge blast of cum rocketed out of his slit to splatter on his face followed by another less determined orgasm that dropped onto his lips! The leader nodded to the men holding their submissives legs and they let them down placing them on the bed. Two of the other captors began to remove his wrist restraints as Paul lay still with his chest heaving for breath, as he tried to figure out what had just happened to him. He could not believe the intensity of that last orgasm, but he was too exhausted and spent to ask for an explanation.