Secret Bisexual Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader knew from past experience what had happened as he smiled at Paul and said, "You just experienced what I call an 'After-cum'. When a man cums, especially after the strain of denial your cockhead attains a state of super sensitivity. Continued stimulation, either orally or by hand causes your cock to feel so wonderfully delightful that you can hardly stand the indescribably intense sensations, and you experience another powerful orgasm, perhaps two or more. Then the sensitivity ends suddenly and you get that 'wasted' feeling. Once you experience it you never forget it and you try to have it happen every time you cum." Paul just lay on the bed moving his head from side to side unable to find the right words to say.

The leader continued his explanation, "One this to someone they often wonder if it can occur with a vaginal orgasm. The answer is yes if you keep pumping your cock into the woman's pussy. I also think that is what some of the women experience if or when they have multiple orgasms. The problem I find that if you cum as hard as you just did, one hasn't the energy to continue fucking his lady to achieve an after-cum." Paul was dumbfounded and just didn't know what else to say or ask. The leader removed the earphones from Paul's ears and now he could hear normally and the computer generated sound was gone.

"Paul," the leader began as the voice now sounded familiar to Paul. "We are going to remove our hoods in a moment, but before we do we want you to know that we would happily welcome you to join our organization. Are you ready to decide that now, Paul?"

Paul looked around as he smiled and said, "The answer is yes, if you will have me."

"Then you are now one of our members, Paul. Welcome to our organization." The leader removed his hood and Paul was astonished to see his friend Dr. Joe Calvin smiling at him! Paul grinned and was speechless at this wonderful revelation. The other four men removed their hoods too and Paul recognized two other men. One worked in a bank near Paul's office as one of the executives and the other was a wealthy realtor that Paul had met once before. He didn't know the other two but he exchanged handshakes with all four. He looked at his friend Joe and just shook his head.

"Why didn't you say something when I was at your office, Joe?"

"I wasn't sure you would accept membership and I couldn't let our other members' names be revealed unless you were a member, Paul. "That is one of the 'rules' we set up. You'll be told the rules, but we have not, nor will not, put the rules in writing for obvious reasons. I have to tell you that tonight's 'proceedings' have been recorded on a DVD which will be stored in a safe deposit box. It is a form of insurance and we each have our own initiation on a DVD in the safe box. There are no copies so don't fret about that."

"I suspected that would be the case, because that's what I would do to protect the other members too. So worry not, good friend. When did you decide to try and get me join?" Paul asked his friend.

"When you told me about what happened at Cancun I began thinking about asking you. But I had to protect the other members and myself, so I asked the lab to do an HIV test too. You came back clean and now here you are! These guys are also patients of mine too." Dr. Joe helped his friend get up from the bed and suggested a shower before having something to eat and drink. Obviously, Paul accepted the offer after all that had happened to him that wonderful night.

The End.