All Comments on 'Secret Cabal'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Count me in

Absolutely wonderful. I would love to be a member. That was just so erotic I nearly came just reading it. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
secret cabal

Secret Cabal is a well-written story. Great use of descriptive words and sensible flow that keeps the story humming. I wrestled with the use of "conspicuously open gate," over "auspiciously open gate," but that's no real flaw. I might find it conspicuous if it were set amongst a dozen closed gates.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

I point out that drugging someone makes this non consensual.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Oh

Oh that was so much more than I thought it was going to be, nice twist.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was a very strange party. I know it would be something that my wife and I would have no interest in doing. Why did this couple just go along with what was expected of them in this story? Roger and Ellen seem to have been invited to a wife swapping party or perhaps, just call it an orgy. They seemed to like that sort of thing so I am sure both Ellen and Roger will fuck other people before the night is done. Then in the light of the next day, how will they feel? How will their new friends treat them in public? This was a strange story but five stars for it for sure!!!!! They crossed a line that night and their lives will be forever changed. I wonder if they liked their decision in the light of day. My wife and I were confronted with a decision like this one evening. We went to a teacher party and we learned upon arriving that a group of teachers from a small rural hamlet near her called Homer were invited as well. As the evening went on, we learned that this group of teachers from Homer were a wife swapping group and we were invited to join them that night as hotel rooms had been reserved for the purposes of a sex party later. We looked at each other and decided that we were done with this party and were not interested in wife swapping. We rode home chatting about what went on and realized that we had made a huge decision as a couple that night and we were both happy with that decision. Life throws these decisions and choices at us often and we are never sure they arrived until we are confronted with them. Roger and Ellen were confronted with a decision that night and this story is how they dealt with that decision. Great story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...