All Comments on 'Secret College Hazing'

by Ravensing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

You don't get pregnant on you period as you aren't ovulating look it up fs otherwise it's a good read

RavensingRavensingover 6 years agoAuthor

That's kinda the point; dumb college girls :). You'd be surprised how bad sex ed is in most places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Maybe write their names down on a post it if you can’t remember them :/

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years ago

I like the scenario and the fantasy that you've set up here, and I think that a lot of the evocative language worked well.

That being said, the naming and the descriptions were a bit inconsistent. It was tough to keep track of who was who when some characters get names halfway through and some don't. If you're doing that because you want to limit the story to the main character's perspective, then don't describe things that he can't see happening. First-person or third-person can both work, and I think you have the tools to do either one, but be consistent.

Also, in terms of the impregnation, the characters might not know much about fertility or birth control but your readers do. If a reader is interested in impregnation, and you tag the story with impregnation but then explicitly confirm that pregnancy is unlikely, that's a bit of a letdown.

RavensingRavensingover 6 years agoAuthor
@bumpercars

Thank you very much for your insightful comment! i will take all that info to heart moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
teacher

Try getting one of the professors to be one of the glory hole guys. As a college professor myself (seriously), you have no idea how hard it is teaching all those super hot girls and then talking to them and listening to them talk about everything. I stand in class dreaming about tasting most of the girls. A college sorority glory hole would be perfect for guys like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, but agree with the other comment about names. Honestly I'd prefer if no names were used in erotica, the wrong name in a story can really take you out of it. Joshua is not an attractive name lmao.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavensing@Ravensing
On makeshift bedding in the cucumber garden, the hilltribe girl clings to her exhausted lover. Limbs still chaffing with pleasure, dissolving against him she now and again with one bare foot jostles a shell necklace that hangs from a vine on the fence - rattling it though th...