Secret College Hazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soooo hooooottt! He's fucking her Julie! Just hold her down and let our maan ddooo thee woooorrrkkkk," the Asian girl coos, as she begins to cup Josh's balls.

"Aww..." Julie says in a mocking tone. "I don't think she's enjoying it. That's not right! Sluts love dick!" Julie reaches down with one hand and begins rubbing Maddie's clit.

The Asian girl begins panting and moans "sooo hooottt." One of her hands goes between her own legs as she starts rubbing herself.

Joshua picks up the pace, fucking into the pinned girl. Her lips grip tightly to his dick as her muscles begin contracting, instinct taking over reason. Soon with the dual stimulus of her clit being rubbed and her hole being pounded Maddie begins to moan, and her struggles slowly stop and turn to gyrations.

"OOOooOOOohhh I knew she'd like it once it was in her," the Asian girl smirks as she rubs herself faster. "Don't think you are getting though today without cumming," she says as she sits up. She pulls Julie's pants down revealing Julie's sweet camel toe. The Asian girl buries her face in Julie's folds, causing a moan of ecstasy to escape her.

Julie rubs Maddie's clit quicker, then pulls up Maddie's shirt and bra, revealing perky breasts with pronounced nipples. "Fuuuuuuuck," Julie whimpers as she bends forward, pulling one of Maddie's nipples into her mouth.

Maddie, now giving up all semblance of resistance spits out the gag and lets out a moan of ecstasy. A powerful orgasm wracks her entire body, causing her tunnel to ungulate and pulse with pleasure. The strong orgasm sends Joshua over the edge, and he shoots his cum deep into her fertile body.

The orgasms of the Asian girl and July come quickly after, and soon the three girls collapse into a sweaty cum-covered heap on the floor.

"Fuuuckkiiinnnggg hoooootttt..." the Asian girl moans. Joshua's sight of the scene is interrupted as the big breasted woman pulls him away. She grabs him by the dick and walks him into the woods. Still in the afterglow of the orgasm, Joshua does not resist.

Once Joshua has been pulled out of earshot of the building, the girl stops, still gripping his dick. "Good job," she says, looking him up and down. "Did you enjoy helping us?" she says with a cooing voice.

Joshua nods dumbly, unable to speak.

"Good. Put your number in my phone." She hands her phone over to Joshua.

Looking at it, the name is already typed in "Fuckdude 7." Joshua types his number into the blank field.

"We'll call on you soon..." The big breasted woman gives his dick a tug, then lifts her hand to her face, liking her palm to get some cum and sex fluid off of it. She winks at Joshua and turns, walking away. As she goes, she flips her miniskirt up, flashing Josh a view of her tight, round, bubble-butt.

Soon she is out of sight, and Joshua is left alone in the woods, his wet dick quickly shrinking on the cool evening breeze. "Awesome..." he says quietly to himself.

12