All Comments on 'Secret Desires Ch. 02'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Interesting, different, 4*

A strange tale and not always erotic but I liked most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Very Good Follow-up To Your Initial Story In this Series!!

The continuation was a good mixture of being grounded, and having an urgency for

sexual exploration along with some naught intrigue. Hope that you continue their

adventures!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure how to rate this but I can predict a shorter marriage.

Pandora's box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm, think they both secretly desire not to be married...

...and they'll soon get their wish.

bobsteid1bobsteid1about 7 years ago
Story

I enjoy the longer stories, I hope you continue

jwoodiejwoodieabout 7 years ago

Maybe Jessica and Gina can raid Gina's toy box and introduce Aaron to pegging.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 7 years ago
Part 3 please.

If I was Aaron, I would have to see Matt fucking my wife after she tells me the story. and it just goes on from their. 5 Stars

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Interesting twist

A great continuation of the story. Thoroughly enjoyed it and again well written. Did find the twist as I call it where they agree to an open marriage but don't want to participate in a foursome with two others. Certainly not the usual progression from a threesome so well done on that count also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exploring More and More.....

I will assume that Jessica's wish for staying the night with Matt will eventually happen. And, if it has to happen with Gina and Matt in the same location for another "date" night, Aaron likely would not feel insecure with the aid of the cockstrap. But if Jessica passes out again during a primal coupling with Matt, so be it.....since he was able to push Gina beyond her limit as well.

I can see a chapter where Jessica spends the night with Matt and Gina with Aaron but one wonders how they will talk themselves into it and then agree to repetitions - after all Aaron has already told Gina they would want to do things with her again and again.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 5 years ago
Well that progressed quickly

They sure jumped into the open marriage without much discussion. Then again the 3some came easily for them also. And it sure keeps the HOT action flowing!

I was initially concerned that Aaron would have jealousy issues when he came to the realisation that if he gets to fuck other girls, then his wife would be fucking other guys. How could he NOT think about that when moving into the world of sharing and sex outside the marriage?

But you managed to write right past this issue, which also helped keep the story rolling. Good job.

I was also surprised that Aaron didn't want to be involved with a mfm. His being to uncomfortable with another man in bed overriding any possibility of giving Jessica the same joy of 2 lovers he got to enjoy! She would be a prime candidate for taking on 2 guys, if hubby can't help her with that maybe she will get it outside of the marriage too?

Overall I enjoyed this and look forward to more.

I wish I could move a story along so quickly, but I can't help but add more details and build up.

Good job ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
1085 Followers
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES